It is highly important to learn what influences the money and income pattern in one’s life. In Vedic Astrology, there are various factors that are considered to figure out the ways and means by which a man earns his money and livelihood. In this calculation, the 10th House in Kundali plays a major role. Figure out the position of the Lagna or the Moon at birth and see who occupies the tenth house from it in your Kundali. If the Sun is in the 10th house, the person inherits the paternal property. If the Moon is there, he gets money through the mother; if Mars occupies it, he procures wealth through his enemy. If Mercury joins the tenth house, he gets money through friends. If Jupiter is found there, the person acquires wealth through brothers. If Venus is posited in the 10th house, then money comes through women, and if Saturn occupies it, the servants harbinger money.
Some astrologers say that the most powerful among the two must be found out and then the source of wealth predicted from the planet who occupies the 10th from it. Suppose there are two or more planets in the 10th from Lagna or Chandra or from both, then money flows in through those channels which are ascribed to the planets in their Dasas and Antardasas.
If there is no planet in the 10th house from Lagna or Chandra, take the lord of the Navamsa occupied by the lord of the 10th house from Lagna, Moon, and Sun, and ascribe the acquisition of wealth to such methods or processes which are controlled by that planet.
Read: Role and Importance of Jupiter in Our Horoscope
If the lord of the Navamsa is planet Sun, the person makes money by scented articles, gold, wool, and medicines. He/ she may be a medical practitioner himself or maybe an attendant or nurse. If the lord of the navamsa of 10th lord is the Moon, the native gets money by dealing in corals, pearls, shells, agricultural products and is dependant upon women.
If Mars owns that navamsa chart, the person will make money by minerals, ores, or compounds, by weapons of various kinds, by fire in being engaged in fireworks, kitchens, engine driving or wherever there is work connected with fire. Chances of indulging in rash adventures or speculations and venturesome deeds or such actions, in which physical strength and courage are utilized.
If Mercury becomes the lord of that Navamsa chart, the person becomes a writer, mechanic, painter, sculptor, engraver, poet, mathematician, architect or scent maker. When Jupiter becomes the lord of that Navamsa the person gets money through Brahmins, priests, educated classes, temples and charities, mining operations and manufacturers, sacrifices, discipleship, and pilgrimage.
Get Your Free Janam Kundali: Online Kundali Software
When Venus or Shukra becomes the lord of that navamsa he gets money by gems, metals, cows, and buffaloes. When it is governed by Saturn, the person earns money by labor, such as traveling and carrying, by indulging in a career that isn’t supported by their family or is against the traditions or cultural background they come from. Planets give wealth similar to the houses they occupy. Consider the planets posited in the 10th house from Lagna, which is the House of Career. If the planet is posited in its own sign, it will be auspicious and will bring in wealth. If it is a friendly planet’s house, the money would be great. However, in case an unfriendly house occupies the house, then the person acquires money through enemies.
If it happens to be Planet Sun, and is in its exaltation phase and is otherwise powerful the person acquires wealth by self exertions. If all the benefic planets are powerful and occupy the Lagna, 2nd and 11th houses, the person will make money by various means. Such a person will succeed in any business he undertakes, however divergent it may be from his original work.
If there are no planets in the 10th house, find out where the lord of the 10th from Sun or Moon or Lagna is situated in the navamsa and if he is in a friendly or inimical sign predicted as above. To the above list, it must be added, that the Sun is in an exalted position i.e., in Aries, which means that the person will acquire wealth by self-exertion.
According to Top Astrologers, if Jupiter occupies 10th house from Janmalagna the native attains glory by involving himself in the activities of public welfare. Similarly, if Saturn occupies 10th house, the native gets reputation and recognition by working for the poor people.
For making more accurate analysis we can also analyze that which planets occupy or aspect 10th house from Karkamsha Lagna and Arudha Lagna.
According to Rishi Gemini when the 10th house from Karkamsha is occupied or aspected by benefic planets other than Mercury, the native is firm minded or the native becomes either a priest or one who settles the disputes of other people.
If the 10th house from Karkamsha is aspected by only Jupiter and Sun, the person will be a cowherd (Dairying, or dealing in milk products.
Note:- The term Agriculturist and cowherd can cover a lot more than it did in the older days because these areas have become specialized with time. If there are two malefic in the 6th house from Karkamsha Lagna the person is an agriculturist.
If Jupiter is the ninth from karkamsha the person is an agriculturist.
If the Sun and Venus aspect the Karkamsha the person is in government service or has connections in the government.
If the 10th house from Karkamsha is occupied or aspected by Mercury the person will be in government service.
If Saturn is in the Karkamsha Lagna the person will make a living through a famous occupation. (This is a combination for fame).
If Ketu is in the K.L and is aspected by only Venus then the person is a priest.
If the K.L. is aspected by Mercury, Moon, and Venus and if the second lord is in the 7th house then the person is a doctor.
If K.L is occupied by Sun and Rahu and they are associated with benefic and malefic planets then the person will be a doctor or vaidya who is an expert in poison cure.
If K.L is aspected by Venus and Moon the person is an alchemist (one who deals with chemicals)
For rapid growth in one's career, it is essential to have powerful planetary combinations for the acquisition of wealth in his/her horoscope (Janmakundli). Here we shall give a few important combinations.
- If the lord of 2nd house, lord of 11th house and lord of 1st house are together in any Kendra and one of these three are exalted in that case a person succeeds to make unlimited wealth in his life.
- If Lagna lord is placed in Lagna native gets the blessings of Goddess Laxmi throughout his life.
- If auspicious planets are there in 2nd house and Jupiter is exalted.
- If all the auspicious planets occupy all 4 Kendras of horoscope.
- If 2nd lord, 9th lord and 11th lord all are in Kendras.
- If the ascendant sign is Aries and Jupiter is in 11th house and Sun in 5th house.
- If the lord of 2nd house is exalted and several planets are there in the 2nd house.
- If the lord of 1st house is in 2nd and the lord of 2nd house is in the 1st house.
- If Lagna lord, 2nd House lord, 9th House lord and 11th House lord all are exalted.
- If the ascendant sign is Aries, Scorpio, Mars, Mercury, Venus, and Saturn are in the first house.
- If the ascendant sign is Sagittarius or Pisces, Jupiter, Moon, and Mars are in Lagna.
- If Rahu, Venus, Mars, and Saturn all are in Virgo.
- If 2nd lord is powerful and Jupiter, Moon, and Sun are placed in 5th, 9th, and 3rd house.
- If Mars is in its own sign or in exaltation and occupies any kendra.
- If Mars is in its own sign or in exaltation and occupies any Kendra. If all planets are there in 1st, 2nd, 5th, 7th, 8th, 10th, and 11th houses.
Will I get a Government Job: Consult Career Expert
Different professions signified by different planets in modern context are as follows -
- The Sun is the significator of Administration, Government, and profession relating to medicine.
- The Moon signifies a profession related to hospitality and public relations.
- Mars signifies the armed forces, police, entrepreneurship.
- Mercury signifies finance, structural designing, writing, and Astrology.
- Jupiter signifies education, legal profession, consultants, spirituality related profession and financial management.
- Venus signifies TV and film industry, life-saving drugs, financial advisor, music, dealing in luxurious items.
- Saturn signifies industries, service, dealing with labor, industrial workers and leadership for a politician.
A Birth chart only indicates the professional field of the native, the timing of the rise in the profession is indicated by Dasha of planets operating during a particular period.
The number of factors is associated with determining the professional field of a native and timing for events for the rise in profession.
The 10th house is the most important house for a profession, however, due to the importance, it is to be given to the 9th house. It is of luck and 2nd house being the house of status. While analyzing the house of the profession of the native, we should assess the 10th house along with 9th, 11th, and 2nd houses.
Career Obstacles & Problems: Personalized Career Report
The Dashmamsa is the concerned divisional chart for the profession. The strength of 10th lord in Dashmamsa (D-10) charts i.e D-10 and position and strength of Lagna lord of D-10 should be given equal importance. While analyzing profession, otherwise the results can be misleading.
Dasha parameters for determining the timing of the rise in the profession
- Dasha of 10th lord of the Birth Chart. Dasha of the dis.position of 10th lord. Dasha of Lagna lord of Dashmamsha.
- Dasha of a planet occupying or aspecting the 10th house of Dashmamsa or birth chart.
- Dasha of a planet who is exalted in Dashmamsa.
- Dasha of planets aspecting 10th house, 10th lord, planets conjoined with 10th lord and planets placed in 10th house. Planets aspecting or conjoined with dispositor of 10th lord.
- Dasha of 7th lord.
Transit parameters- Jupiter and Saturn must make contact by way of conjunction or aspect with the two conditions out of four mentioned below:
- 10th house
- 10th lord
- 7th house
- 7th lord from lagna or Moon.
In case you are facing a serious problem in your professional life or need a Career Consultation from an expert, you can Talk to Astrologer on phone and get accurate remedies to combat every problem efficiently.