Kaal Sarp Dosh Calculator: Does your Kundli have the Kaal Sarp Yog?
The most dreaded planetary alignment that can be present in the Kundli or Horoscope of a person is the Kaal Sarp Dosh. However, in few cases this same planetary alignment can prove to be extremely beneficial & life-transforming, therefore being referred to as Kaal Sarp Yog for some. But, for the majority of the masses, this is a very troubling planetary situation that brings seemingly never ending problems in one’s life unless treated timely & properly by powerful Vedic Rituals.
Use the following calculator to find whether you have this Yog or Dosh in your Kundli or not.
What exactly is the Kaal Sarp Dosh?
Kaal Sarp Dosh or Yog is a special planetary alignment that is formed in a Kundli when all the planets come on one side of the Rahu-Ketu axis. In other words- this dosh is formed when Rahu & Ketu which are Shadow Planets that are always 180 degrees apart, ’engulf’ all the remaining 7 planets.
In order to understand the complications that Kaal Sarp Dosh creates, we must first briefly know what Rahu and Ketu are all about.
Rahu: The North Lunar Node
Rahu is the North Node of the Moon. It is a ’shadow planet’ which means that it does not have a physical element attached to its existence, thus making its effects felt even more powerfully as compared to planets that are physical in nature. Rahu is also referred to as ’The Dragon’s Head’.
Rahu signifies Illusion, Confusion, Greed, Lust, Treachery, Futuristic or Extremely High Technology, Spycraft, Disruption, Gambling and much more. Rahu is closely associated with planet Saturn in terms of some of its attributes. It provides sudden results that often result in a strong impact in the mind of a person and causes significant change in the course of life.
Ketu: The South Lunar Node
Ketu is the South Node of the Moon. It is also a ’shadow planet’ which is also known as ’The Dragon’s Tail’. Ketu is very different from Rahu. It signifies dissatisfaction, spirituality, isolation, liberation, surgery and much more. It also provides sudden results and induces a discord from worldly affairs. Mars is the planet which is associated with Ketu.
Types of Kaal Sarp Dosh
Kaal Sarp Dosh or Yog are of 12 types. This differentiation is essentially because of the house positions of Rahu Ketu from which they form the Kaal Sarp Dosh with each type signifying specific effects & results on different aspects of an individual’s life.
Following are the 12 types of Kaal Sarp Dosh:
- Anant Kaal Sarp Dosh
- Kulik Kaal Sarp Dosh
- Vasuki Kaal Sarp Dosh
- Shankhpal Kaal Sarp Dosh
- Padma Kaal Sarp Dosh
- Maha Padma Kaal Sarp Dosh
- Takshak Kaal Sarp Dosh
- Karkotak Kaal Sarp Dosh
- Shankachood Kaal Sarp Dosh
- Ghatak Kaal Sarp Dosh
- Vishdhar Kaal Sarp Dosh
- Shesh Nag Kaal Sarp Dosh
What are the Effects of Kaal Sarp Dosh?
The presence of Kaal Sarp Yog in the birth chart is believed to have various effects on an individual’s life, which may include:
- Obstacles and Challenges: Individuals with Kaal Sarp Dosh may encounter significant obstacles and challenges in their personal and professional lives.
- Delay in Success:The Dosh may cause delays in achieving goals and aspirations, leading to frustration and disappointment.
- Health Issues:The native may experience health-related problems, especially related to the nervous system and mental health.
- Turbulent Relationships:This Dosh creates hurdles in having blissful relationships in life and leads to bickering and loss of harmony.
- Financial Instability:Financial struggles and instability may be a consequence of this planetary alignment.
- Spiritual Growth:On the positive side, Kaal Sarp Yog can also facilitate spiritual growth and self-awareness as the individual faces karmic lessons.
What are the Remedies for Kaal Sarp Dosh?
While Kaal Sarp Dosh is considered challenging, astrologers often recommend certain remedies to alleviate its negative effects. These remedies are meant to negate or pacify the negative planetary energies and mitigate the impact of the Dosh.
- Rahu-Ketu Mantra: Regularly chant the Rahu-Ketu Mantra to seek blessings and protection from Rahu and Ketu.
- Fasting:Observing a fast on Tuesdays or Saturdays can help pacify the malefic effects of Rahu and Ketu.
- Offering Coconut:Offer a coconut to a flowing river to symbolize the release of negative energies.
- Visiting Temples:Visit temples dedicated to Lord Shiva and seek His blessings to neutralize the karmic influences responsible for this Dosh.
- Donating:Donate items like black sesame seeds, black clothes, iron, or mustard oil to the needy on Saturdays.
- Kaal Sarp Dosh Puja:This puja is a very powerful Vedic Ritual that negates the malefic effects of this dosh.
Positive Influence of the Kaal Sarp Yog
While it is a fact that Kaal Sarp Dosh brings serious problems in the lives of people, there is still a small yet considerable number of people for whom this planetary alignment has opened the doorway of success, wealth & prosperity which is basically the reason why it is also referred to as Kaal Sarp Yog and just Dosh.
You could find many examples from the field of business, sports, entertainment etc. where people with Kaal Sarp Yog have earned accolades and have become a role for millions!
Therefore, if your Kundli or Horoscope has Kaal Sarp Dosh, then do not worry and consult immediately with the highly experienced astrologers of Future Point to know the exact remedial measures that will steer you life away from the malefic effects of this dosh and towards the success & bliss that you have always yearned for!