Kalsarp Dosha : Effects and Remedies
By: Future Point | 23-Jun-2018Views : 1251
In Vedic astrology, Kalsarpa Dosha is considered to be one of the most malefic Dosha. The forming of this dosh in one’s native horoscope can lead to miseries in the native’s life. The native, endures very tough time. Problems are perineal since childhood. There would be many challenges, agonies and sufferings which will have to be endured by the native.
Now, a Kalsarpa dosh is formed when all the seven planets are placed towards either side of Rahu and Ketu. This means, the positive energies of the seven planets are hemmed in between Rahu and Ketu. Therefore, one must release these seven planets and enjoy their benefits.
In certain cases, if remedies are not undertaken then the problem can lead to tragedies too. One such example is Astronaut Kalpana Chawla.
Now the Intensity of Kalsarpa Dosha can vary from one horoscope to the other. This is because a Kalsarpa dosha is formed in twelve different types. Since there are twelve different zodiac signs, the formation of this dosha is also of 12 types. Hence the intensity varies from one horoscope to the other.
To name a few of them: Vishakat Kalsarpa dosh, Vishdhar Kalsarpa dosha Patak Kalsarpa dosh, Shankhnaad Kalsarpa dosh, Shankhchood Karkotak Kalsarpa dosh, Takshak Kalsarpa dosh, Annant Kalsarpa dosh, Kulik Kalsarpa dosh, Vasuki Kalsarpa dosh, Padam Kalsarpa dosh and Mahapadam Kalsarpa dosh.
Kalsarpa dosha is also one of the horoscope match making point which is considered. If it believed, if one marries a person having having Kalsarpa dosha in his / her chart then it can lead to miseries and unhappiness in life. Therefore, a remedy is inevitable for their conjugal bliss.
It is a must to consult an expert astrologer to get remedies for your problem. Especially if the intensity is very severe.
At the same time, there are several rules that do negate the existence of Kalsarpa Dosha. For e.g., even if one of the planet is outside the helm of Rahu and Ketu, the native suffers only mild or no Kalsarpa dosh at all. All this would need expert training.
Now one of the deity who controls the ill effects of Kalsarpa dosh is Lord Shiva. It is lord Shiva who can easily contain the ill effects of Kalsarpa dosha. There are some other points too which has to be considered while addressing the problem of Kalsarpa dosha.
Following are some of the remedies which can help the native to reduce the ill effectts of Kalsarpa Dosh.
- Keep a small Shiva Linga at home. Make sure you also have an idol Nandi in front of the Shiva Linga. Since, without Nandi, Lord Shiva would not travel to any place.
- Chant “Om Nama Shiva” 108 times a day. Do offer Water and Milk to lord Shiva and his Shivlinga on every Mondays.
- Visiting any one of the following 12 Jyotirlingas, and offering a 1008 Mahamrutyunjay havan pooja will reduce the ill effects of Kalsarpa Dosh. For the benefit of the Readers the 12 jyotirlingas are: Somnath, Mallikarjuna Swami, Mahakaleshwar, Omkareshwar, Kedarnath, Bhimashankar, Kasi Vishwanath temple, Trimbakeshwar, Baidyanath and Nageswar. One can also visit Rameshwar, though this is not part of 12 Jyotirlinga.
- You can also drop a Naag-Naagin idol made of Silver in a running water.
- Chant 108 Gayathri mantra every day. While chanting Gayathri mantra, do offer water and Jaggery to lord Sun.
- On the tithi of Thrayodashi, offer Milk and honey to Lord Shiva to perform Pradosh Pooja. This will immediately reduce the ill effects.
- In case looking for suitable bride-groom for marriage, then make sure both the horoscopes suffer from Kalsarpa Dosha. Since, this will reduce all the ill effects.
- Most important, do not invite the wrath of harming a snake. Since this will affect the lineage with Kalsarpa dosha.
- The native can also by a five headed hood idol of Naag Raj, Made in silver. You can do pooja to the idol every day.
To more about the remedies of Kalsarpa Dosha, readers can contact us at www.futurepointindia.com or write to us at email@example.com. Future point and its expert team of astrologers will provide you a personalised report on the remedies.