The ancient science on Vaastu Shastra has always come to help the native to lead a happy life. Vaastu Shastra is the text on architectural construction for happy living. Therefore, the science has an importance on constructing our house.
The science is used to create congenial settings of a place in the most scientific way to take the benefits using, five elements. These five elements are: Earth, Water, Air, Fire and Sky. They are also known as “Paanch-Bhootas”. These five elements are meant to give good Health, Wealth and Prosperity to the native living in that place.
In the earlier days, our Sages and Rishis knew the benefits of Vaastu Shastra, and constructed a house in a manner to reap maximum benefits. Despite slowdowns or temporary losses, our sages and lords did rely upon the tenets of Vaastu Shastra. This is evident if we read the text of Ramayana. Lord Ram, constructed a hut, during his Van-vaas as per the tenets of Vaastu Shastra. Though Goddess Sita was taken away by Ravana, it is believed, that the Vaastu of the constructed hut was so strong, that any loss from the hut will lead to its traces. Therefore, it was the Vaastu strength of the hut which helped Lord Rama to trace Goddess Sita in Lanka. Similarly, there are many such incidents detailed in our mythology giving importance to the science of Vaastu Shastra.
As the science uses the five elements to enhance wealth of the native living in the place, the following are some of the ways mentioned in Vaastu Shastra.
We at Future point have a team of Vaastu Experts willing to help you enhance your wealth. To know more about Vaastu tips for enhancing your wealth, you can contact us at www.futurepointindia.com. You can write to us on email@example.com
- All the doors that open in your house should open inward only. Especially the main door. This will contain the energy with in the houses.
- Keep free area in the central region of your house. This will enable the energy to flow freely in side your house. Prosperity is assured.
- Every house should have a Pooja Room. The Pooja Room should be faced in a manner that while worshiping the idol, the native must face North East Direction.
- Light a Lamp in the Pooja room twice a day, once in the morning and the other during evening.
- In case you love paintings, then a water flowing painting or a painting depicting Fountain should be placed in the North East Direction.
- To increase the prosperity through accumulation of Wealth, then constructing a toilet should be done with case. The seat of the toilet should face North-South and should be closed when not in use.
- A big Mirror should be placed in the dining hall, facing North East. This will increase your wealth and overall prosperity.
- A picture or photo depicting Violence in any form should not be placed in the house. You shall invite the negative energy which is not desirable.
- Cash should be kept in the cupboard or drawer facing the north. Keep a Mirror facing the cash. This will enhance your wealth.