Lal Kitab remedies for marriage problems
By: Future Point | 14-Mar-2018Views : 1507
A peaceful and loving marriage which is done with the consent of all family members and elders brings a lot of joy to newlyweds.
While some people face difficulties in finding the right partner at the right time which leads to delay in marriage, some face problems after marriage, in maintaining good relation with the spouse.
The Lal Kitab is said to be one of the branches of the Vedic astrology and focuses mostly on solutions or ‘upay’ for problems that people are facing in their life. It is a set of five books.
Again, taken into considerations is the position of malefic planets and remedies are given to decrease or eradicate their effect on the individual’s life. Its remedies are how it differs from the traditional Vedic Astrology.
The remedies given by the LaL Kitab are easy to perform, affordable and not too time consuming.
Problems in marriage take place due to three planets – Mars, Mercury and Moon. Due to the moon, there is no emotional connect between the partners.
Mars causes misunderstandings, and differences in lifestyles of the couple. This comes in way of a cordial relation between the two. Mars is also responsible for a negative professional competition between the couple.
Eating sweets with your partner on Tuesdays will decrease the malefic effect of these planets.
Some very prominent Lal Kitab remedies for boys and girls who are looking for prospective life partner include:
- Taking a bath everyday with Haldi immersed in the bathing water. After that apply haldi powder to the forehead.
- Girls should always wear new clothes when meeting the boy and his family and when things are moving ahead formally.
- People who feel their marriage talks are going in vain and they are having no success in finding a life partner should offer green grass to a cow and offer money to eunuchs every Wednesday.
- Whenever a boy or girl attends a wedding, they should apply a bit of mehendi meant for the groom or bride.
- When the boy or girl go to the place where marriage talks are going on, they should remove the slippers outside the room.
- If a girl wishes for an early marriage, she should fast for 16 weeks and offer water to Lord Shiva.
- Offer red chunni, red bangles, and sindoor to Lord Shiva and Parvati.
Another remedy for materializing marriage has to be started on first Thursday of Waxing Moon. On this first day, take two coins – one silver coin and one rupee coin and offer it to a Peepal tree. Bury these coins near the peepal tree and leave the tool there.
Fold your hands and pray for an issueless marriage. Next, on the coming Saturday, take some sweet water and one lamp of wheat with mustard oil in it and visit the same peepal tree. Pray with folded hands again and light the lamp in front of that tree.
Final step has to be taken on coming Wednesday, where you offer one nariyal and revolve around you seven times and pay some coins to a sweeper. This marks the end of this remedy and it will give you good success in removing problems from your marriage.
If you are facing problems in solemnizing love marriage, your 5th, 7th and 9th house should be checked by an astrologer. If planets are causing hindrance in love marriage being successful, chant these mantras for positive results –
For Moon - Om Shram Sreem Shraum Sah Chandraya Namah
For Mars - Om Kram Kreem Kraum saha Bhaumaye Namah
For Venus - Om Dram Dreem Droum Sah Shukraya namah
Make sure that these mantras be recited 108 times.
Once the marriage is fixed and wedding performed, these everyday rituals will ensure a happy married life –
- Four days into the wedding, take seven raw turmeric pieces, three copper coins , saffron, jaggery, and chana dal and tie all of this in a yellow cloth and throw this in the direction of the in-laws home. This will make sure that there are good relations between the bride and her in-laws.
- The bride should wash the floor with salt water once a week or daily.
- She should also wear golden or yellow bangles to bring harmony in the marriage.
- When someone rings fruits or sweets to the house, it should first be presented to God, then to the elders and children and finally to the husband and wife. This is a very powerful remedy which gives the married couples blessings of the elders and children.
- Avoid cutting nails or clipping nails on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays. Also, try avoiding washing clothes at home on Thursday and Saturday.
- When you enter your husband’s house for the first time from your parent’s home, spill some Urad dal combined with mehendi.