Blue Sapphire for Aries
Saturn is the lord of the tenth and the eleventh bhavas (houses). Both of them are auspicious houses. The Aries natives are ruled by planet Mars, who shares an inimical relationship with the planet Saturn who is the ruler of Blue Sapphire for which there is no good relations in between the Aries and Blue Sapphire.
Blue Sapphire for Taurus
Saturn is a yoga karaka planet being lord of the ninth and tenth houses. Blue Sapphire Gemstone would bring happiness & prosperity along with growth of aﬄuence & profession to the Taurus natives.
Blue Sapphire for Gemini
For the Gemini Sign Saturn is lord of the ninth, a trine. Therefore, Saturn is an auspicious planet for the Gemini. Wearing Blue Sapphire during the Saturn period will also be beneﬁcial for the gemini natives.
Blue Sapphire for Cancer & Leo
For the Cancer and Leo Ascendants, Saturn will respectively be the lord of the sixth, seventh and eighth houses. The natives under this placement should never wear this stone.
Blue Sapphire for Virgo
The lord of Virgo ascendant and Saturn, lord of Blue sapphire gemstone shares an average relationship.
Blue Sapphire for Libra
The Lord of Libra ascendant shares a friendly relation with the planet Saturn. Wearing blue sapphire will be beneficial for them.
Blue Sapphire for Scorpio
There is an average relationship between Ascendant Scorpio and Saturn. Blue sapphire should only be worn when the saturn is in 5th, 9th and 10th house.
Blue Sapphire for Sagittarius
For the Sagittarius Ascendant, Saturn is lord of the second house which becomes a death inﬂicting house and the third house where Saturn is considered as an enemy of Jupiter, the lord of this Ascendant. So, it will not be advisable to wear Blue Sapphire for the native of this sign.
Blue Sapphire for Capricorn
Saturn is the lord of Capricorn Ascendant. It is truly beneﬁcial for these natives. It will give good health, long life, prosperity, wealth, happiness and success.
Blue Sapphire for Aquarius
For the Aquarius Ascendants, Saturn is the lord of the Ascendant. Wearing blue sapphire would bring them most of the pleasing impacts along with good aﬄuence & prosperity.
Blue Sapphire for Pisces
For the Pisces Ascendant, Saturn is lord of the eleventh and the 12th houses. Saturn is inauspicious for this Ascendant. So, do not wear this stone.
How to wear Blue Sapphire gemstone?
- There are a lot of fake gemstone suppliers claiming to know everything about gemstones. It is very important to find out the gemstone dealer who can supply you legitimate blue sapphire stone.
- Know that wearing a synthetic blue sapphire can only give you negative results instead of the desired outcome. Wearing a neelam stone with flaws will bring a succession of sorrows in your life.
- Wear it on a Saturday
- Neelam stone must be worn on a Saturday between 5 am and 6 am. The most auspicious time to wear this gemstone is Shukla paksha or the waxing phase of moon.
- Fix it in silver ring
- The ideal metal to fix blue sapphire is silver. Embed the blue sapphire in a way a part of it touching your skin in order to circulate the positive energy it can give you.
- Remove the negativities from the stone
- Before wearing the blue sapphire gemstone on the chosen Saturday, you must keep it dipped in cow milk for removing all the negativity from the stone.
- Chant Shani mantra
- In order to get the intended favorable results by wearing the neelam stone, you need to chant the following mantra 108 times before wearing it. Shani mantra to be chanted before wearing the neelam stone: “Om Sham Shanaischaraya Namah”
- If you want to wear a Blue Sapphire Gemstone, you can wear a 3 to 6 carats Blue sapphire. Transparent Blue sapphire of Ceylon will give best results.
- For Purification and activate the gemstone, dip the ring in milk, honey and pure water, for 20 to 30 minutes, burn 5 incense sticks to Name of Shani Deva and pray that you are going to wear the representative gemstone Blue sapphire to have Blessings from Shani Deva.
- Then take out the ring from the pure water and round it up the incense sticks 11 times while speaking the Mantra "om shanicharaaya namah:" after the mantra you can wear it in your middle finger. Blue sapphire will give effects within 60 days after wearing and till 4 years it will give full effects, after that it becomes inactive, you must change your gemstone after inactivation.
- According to astrology generally blue sapphire should be worn in Middle finger of right hand.
- Without activating the blue sapphire – neelam with right astrological process may give bad effects. So, it is must to activate the blue sapphire by Shani Mantras before wearing.