It prevents the wearer from the malefic effects of Saturn. It can be worn as a ring or pendant as it will bring positive energy to the wearer in both forms. After wearing Blue Sapphire one can also feel the stability in life as it prevents the wearer from negative energy and ill effects of the evil eye. It also bestows the wearer with fame, name, and fortune in life. If the stone is suitable to wearer horoscope then it will fill the wearer’s life with plenty of benefits. It brings success and wisdom in the wearer’s life. One should always notice the color of the gemstone because if it changes the color after wearing then its a direct warning to the wearer about upcoming danger. Before wearing Blue Sapphire or Neelam One should always get a recommendation from a learned astrologer as it possesses strong powers in it. The individuals can Buy Natural Blue Sapphire offline from the flagship store of Future Point.
Purpose of Sapphire (Neelam)
The main purpose of wearing the Blue Sapphire or Neelam gemstone is to get rid of the malefic effects of Planet Saturn. Saturn is the karmic planet in the solar system that can make the wearer’s life full of obstruction, bad luck, and whatnot. The gemstone helps the wearer by nullifying all the negative effects of the planet during the sadesathi phase in life. The natives who are facing failures in the business then he/she must wear the gemstone as it provides instant success in business and independent projects. The most rewarding benefit of Sapphire (Neelam) is an instant reversal of sliding fortunes. Stone blesses the wearer with abundant opportunities in life which help the person in creating and managing wealth. It enhances the creativity level that makes the person strong in creative work. It brings discipline and patience in the individual life by providing them a peaceful mindset that brings fame and fortune in life. The stone safeguards the wearer from the problems that are related to bones.
Types of Sapphire (Neelam) Gemstone
From ancient times the Blue Sapphire or Neelam is a popular gemstone. It provides numerous benefits to the wearer. Apart from benefits, looks and types of the gemstone also matters in the individual life. There are four types of Sapphires that are usually available in the market. Every type plays a different role in the wearer’s life as they bestow different benefits to the person.
The types of Sapphires are given below:
KASHMIRI BLUE SAPPHIRES (INDIA)
These Sapphires occur from the mines of Kashmir, the place which is located in India. The Kashmiri Sapphires are considered as the best Blue Sapphires all over the world. Due to some reasons, the mining of these Sapphires got discontinued in 1983. This factor makes them rarer than other Sapphires. Due to their clarity, minimal gray masking, and lesser dark areas on the facets makes them imperial among all other Sapphires. The gemstone prevents the wearer from the malefic effects of Saturn and provides a peaceful life.
Burma Blue Sapphire
In terms of quality, Burma Sapphires just come after the Kashmiri Sapphires. The sapphire is well known for its medium to the darker tone of blue and violet color. The electric blue Sapphire can be only found in the specific kind of blue color Sapphires that came from Burma only. These Sapphires are very well known for their cut, clarity, and proper distribution of color. The wearer can experience stability in life as it provides wisdom and prosperity.
Ceylon Blue Sapphire
It is another type of Blue Sapphire that is usually mined in Sri Lanka. They are often found in light to medium tones and in uneven color throughout the gemstones. Due to lower masking, they are having a lower saturation level but it doesn’t matter at all because of its myriad benefits. The light blue color of the Sapphire makes them clearer and brilliant gemstone. Due to minimal dark extensions, it is often used for making jewelry. It enhances the creativity level of the wearer.
Thailand Blue Sapphire
The type of gemstone is usually mined from Chanthaburi and Kanchanaburi which is located in Thailand. These Sapphires are generally found in greenish blue to dark blue colors. Due to its light blue color, these gemstones look more beautiful than the dark ones. Moreover, the gemstone safeguard the wearer from the problems that are related to bones.
Australian Blue Sapphire
These gemstones are mined from the deposits of Australia. Australian Blue Sapphire are generally used for producing light blue colored Sapphires by the heating process. This gemstone is also often used for making jewelry.
Technical composition of Sapphire (Neelam) Gemstone
The magnificent colors, transparency, constancy, and durability make the stone more valuable than any other stone. The Blue Sapphire belongs to the corundum group, the group that is well known for its hardness. Blue Sapphire has an excellent hardness level(9 on the Mohs scale). Though the hardness level of the gemstone is only exceeded by Diamond which is the hardest mineral on the earth. Due to its hardness, the Blue Sapphires don’t need much care. The corundum group consists of pure aluminum oxide which crystalizes the wonderful gemstones a long time ago. The gemstones are the result of pressure and heat at a great depth.
Astrological Benefits of Sapphire (Neelam)
- The gemstone is mainly worn by the individual who belongs to the Aquarius Zodiac sign.
- If the stones suits its wearer successfully then he/ she will be blessed with good fortune, multiple opportunities, and whatnot.
- It is mainly worn for removing the malefic effects of Planet Saturn that is known as a karmic planet in-universe.
- It is considered as a highly protective gemstone that shields the individual from every type of dangers and enemies.
- The Sapphire (Neelam) has the magnificent power that protects the wearer from the ill effects of the evil eye.
- It safeguards the wearer from the ailments that are related to the stomach, and skin.
- If the person wears the gemstone then he/she can experience the improvement in the metabolism system as it provides a healthy gut.
- It also prevents the wearer from accidents, dacoity, and theft.
- It is a very useful gemstone for the individuals who belong to creative fields like, Painting, Singing, cinematography, direction, drama, dance, as it enhances the creativity level.
- The gemstone also possesses the power to remove the negative energy from the wearer and blesses the wearer with calmness and equanimity.
- Sapphire (Neelam) is having a direct impact on wealth levels as it provides multiple opportunities or blesses the wearer with multiple income sources.
- It also enhances the concentration power of the native.
Benefits of Sapphire (Neelam) Gemstone
The Blue Sapphire Gemstone is the well-suited gemstone for the individual of Aquarius Zodiac. The gemstone provides myriads of Benefits to the wearer that makes their life happy and peaceful. To experience the benefits one can Buy Blue Neelam Stone Online as well as offline from Future Point. Before buying, one should always consider an Astrologer.
Mentioned below are the benefits of Neelam stone:
- According to Vedic Astrology, the Gemstone is especially known for its medical benefits as it shields the wearer from different types of diseases.
- It prevents the wearer from the malefic effects of Saturn and provides him/her with ample of benefits in life.
- It offers the protective shield which keeps the individual away from the evil eye and negative karma.
- It wards off depression from individual life and provides him/her with a peaceful mindset.
- It enhances the wisdom and wealth in wearer life.
- From ancient times, it is known as the fastest acting gemstone as it blesses the wearer with good luck and opportunities within one day to one month of wearing.
- The gemstone enhances the decision making power of the individual that helps them in pathetic or extreme conditions.
- Sapphire (Neelam) Gemstone is also known for its excellent healing powers.
- It prevents the wearer from the ailments and diseases that are related to the nervous system, bone cancer, kidney-related issues, paralysis, etc.
- It provides instant success in the business and jobs as it provides ample opportunities to the wearer.
- It strengthens the weekend planet Saturn in wearers Horoscope that helps him/her in managing wealth.
- It brings good fortune to the wearer’s life.
- It prevents the wearer from nightmares by providing a peaceful sleep.
- The stone improves the memory and intellectual stability of the wearer.
Identification of real Sapphire (Neelam)
The Blue Sapphire is considered as the most precious and brilliant Gemstone. The Gemstone can be easily identified by seeing its bright and dazzling colors. It has strong dispersion and great refractive index which results in great brilliance of the stone. The density of the gemstone is another factor that can be seen before buying. The authentic gemstone is not having any yellow rays in it. Due to its brilliant blue hue, the gemstone is very popular among ages. To avail the maximum benefits one should always buy an authentic Sapphire (Neelam). There are many ways to identify a genuine gemstone, that one should always examine before buying. Purchase original Blue Sapphire gemstone online from Future Point, the most trusted astrological website in India. We assure you 100% genuine product and lab-tested product.
Test for Identification
Light Test- One can test the Gemstone by passing light through it. If the gemstone is original then one can see a bright halo around the stone with no rainbow. If the rainbow is formed in reflection then it indicates the poor or fake quality of the gemstone. One can also see the yellow rays to authenticate as the original Gemstone doesn’t refract any yellow rays.
See-through test- if the individual turns the gemstone upside down and places it on a piece of print paper, then he/she can see the print through the stone. because Neelam Gemstone has a high refractive index.
Scratch Test- before buying one should always perform the scratch test on the gemstone. If the Blue Sapphire is authentic then it will not get scratched because it has a high-density level. Blue Sapphires are considered as the second strongest mineral on Earth after Diamonds.
Qualities of a good Blue Sapphire Gemstone
The good quality Gemstone should not have any type of impurities within its structure, it should have clarity in it. One can easily check the impurities of the gemstone by placing it on the surface of light. Light will easily detect the cracks, impurities, and chips within the gem. The color is the main factor from which one can check the quality of the good stone. The color of pure Blue Sapphire ranges from dark brilliant blue hue to light blue hue. The pure quality Gemstone should not have any type of spots or double effect in it. Buy Blue Sapphire Online from Future Point, the most trusted astrological website in India.
Blue Sapphire has limits to its color chart as it is available in two colors only. The proper blue is considered as the most precious and demanded gemstone in the market. The color of the gemstone is neither too violet or too blue. The color should be enough bright and saturated that it doesn’t look dull. It is said that all these characteristics are only displayed by Kashmiri Blue Sapphire which is considered as a most precious blue Sapphire among others.
According to Astrologers, It is always considered to buy perfect faceted Blue Sapphire. If the gemstone is perfectly cut then one can see proper color and clarity of the gemstone. The original Neelam is quite rare to find in the market as it is available on a trusted Gemstone Store or a website only. If the cutting of the Gemstone is not done properly then it will affect the beauty and quality. It degrades the shine of the stone which can also affect the wearer’s life.
Carat and quality
A Sapphire (Neelam) is nearly having high transparency and brilliant shine in it. There might be some stones having inclusions in them such as white billowy inclusions, and tension fissures. The higher number of impurities, cracks, etc will lower the quality of the Gemstone. From ancient times, the gemstone is considered best when it is made up of 7.15 carat. It is preferred to wear the gemstone with the minimum weight of 1/12th of the wearer’s body. For example, if the individual weighs around 60kgs then he/she should wear 5carat Blue Sapphire Gemstone.
Note: These gemstones are powerful stones therefore before wearing any, make sure that you consult an Astrologer to check if it’s compatible with your Horoscope. Alternatively, you can also get a Gem report to see whether this gem is suitable for you or not.
Disclaimer: Future Point assures 100% Genuine and Lab Certified Gemstones. Therefore, before buying any gemstone you are recommended to go for an Astrologer’s Consultation.