They are said to promote concentration and the ability to learn and to help the wearer in striving for excellence. This Gemstone blesses the wearer with confidence, good luck, and self- control. It is believed that health-related traumas requiring crucial surgeries are generally caused due to the malefic effects of Ketu in native’s horoscope and by wearing cat’s Eye Stone benefits the wearer in nullifying the negative effects of Ketu. Wearing a Cat’s Eye Gemstone can release from a lot of unnamed fears and complexes that keep the wearer crippled and hesitating from taking positive steps for oneself, so what are you waiting for buy Cat’s Eye Gemstone Lehsunia Stone online, certified and tested stone from Future Point.
Purpose of wearing Cat’s Eye Gemstone
This Gemstone is rewarded with the status of the fastest acting planet. Cat’s Eye Stone or Lehsunia Gemstone restores excellent healing properties that will guard the native against ghosts and the evil eye. Cats Eye stone is highly beneficial during the Dasa or the malefic phase of Ketu, known as the headless body of the shadow planet ‘Rahu’. It protects the wearer from road accidents, debts, poverty, and other such diabolical situations. Cat’s Eye Stone effects the health conditions of the wearer so by wearing Cat’s Eye Stone benefits the individual in nullifying the negative effects of Ketu. By Wearing Cats Eye results in the growth of native’s wealth and improves its financial conditions. It is very helpful for the native having genetic diseases or problems and it can be reduced by wearing Cat’s Eye Gemstone only. In addition to this, this Stone brings peace, clarity in thinking and enhances self-confidence. It can be worn as a ring, necklace or bracelet but it should be the original Gemstone.
Also, the wearer should recite this Mantra while wearing the Gemstone
|| AUM KETAVE NAMAH || (108 times).
Types of Cat’s Eye Gemstone
Chrysoberyl Cat’s Eye
Chrysoberyl Cat’s Eye is a highly sought-after gem variety of the Chrysoberyl mineral family. It exhibits a strong Cat’s Eye effect with sheer detail, making the term Cat’s Eye interchangeable for Chrysoberyl gemstone. This gemstone can surpass other Cat’s Eye stones in terms of color and clarity as well. Regarded as Ketu stone in Vedic astrology, it can be worn to gain lost wealth, social reputation, self-control and spiritual awareness. This Gemstone is highly valuable for both astrologically and physically aspects. It is important to ensure that the chosen stone is worth wearing.
Spectrolite Cat’s Eye
Spectrolite Cat’s Eye can be used to enhance the optimism and positivity in the life of the wearer. Black or tumbled Spectrolite can be used against the black magic, hexing evil eye, etc. The Semi-precious stone is cheaper than the precious stone. These are very soothing and can be worn, even if you don’t have any birth chart. These heal the mind and body and balance all the chakras of the body. Spectrolite Cat’s eye is highly effective for balancing the Ketu in the birth chart of the native. It brings lasting happiness in the life of the wearer. If gridded around the home, it prevents crime and another ill effect near the house.
Technical Composition of Cat’s Eye Gemstone
This Gemstone is very hot in nature. It is normally milky in color. Cat’s Eye is a gem that displays a band of light at the top which moves when the gem is tilted. The Mineral is chemically known as Chrysoberyl (BeO.Al2O3) and the chemical bond is rhombic. It is generally found in greenish, brownish, yellowish and colorless shades. Also, it has a specific gravity of 3.71 and hardness of 8.5 on the Moh’s scale. It is a fairly hard material which can be worn as a ring. The Cat’s Eye Stone is found in Sri Lanka, Brazil and India on a very big scale. It is also found in South Africa, Russia, Burma, and the U.S.A. In India, it has been found in a very big way in Orissa. It is also found in Kerela, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, and Bihar. Chrysoberyl Cat’s Eye (Ceylonese from Sri Lankan) is considered to be the best Cat’s Eye gemstone whereas, Quartz Cat’s Eye is used as a substitute.
Astrological Benefits of Cat’s Eye Gemstone
According to ancient scriptures, Cat`s Eye harmonizes Ketu which is known as the "tail of the dragon". In Vedic astrology, Ketu is the declining node of Chandra (Moon).
- Cat’s Eye Stone benefits the most during the Dasa or the malefic phase of Ketu, the headless body of the shadow planet ‘Rahu’.
- Its influences are similar to Mangal or Mars and include liberation, abstract thinking, asceticism, healing, moksha enlightenment or wisdom.
- Cat`s Eye is beneficial when Ketu is in the sixth, eighth, or twelfth houses from Venus in the chart.
- Wearing an original Cat’s Eye Gemstone makes the wearer healthy, wealthy, strongly determined, knowledgeable, happiness in marital life and protection from enemies.
- It will help the wearer from gain insight, psychic powers, and in enhancing better perception.
- Writers, scholars, film directors, engineers, poets, doctors, scientists, architects, printers, judges, meteorologists, medicines, chemicals, electricity, and computers can derive benefits by wearing the Cat`s-Eye Stone.
- It can also help with terminal diseases such as paralysis and cancer, digestive complications, skin problems, and allergies.
- Wearing this Stone can result in great growth of a native’s wealth and improves financial conditions.
- Cat’s Eye protects the wearer from road accidents, the envy of their foes, debts, poverty and other such diabolical situations.
- Ketu is considered a spiritual and religious planet. By wearing Cat’s Eye Gemstone the native feels content, detached from worldly desires and interested in spirituality.
- Cat`s Eye Stone is highly beneficial for those students who are not getting a good result in different fields.
Benefits of Cat’s Eye Gemstone
Cat’s Eye Stone, named after its striking similarities with the Cat’s Eye is known for its benefits of wisdom and intellect enhancement.
- The natives can wear this Stone to ensure and reinforce the luck of a person to earn instant wealth.
- Cat’s Eye Stone or Lehsunia restores the great healing properties that guard the wearer against ghosts, black magic, evil eye, etc.
- It has amazing health benefits that fight against several serious diseases related to the heart, stomach, brain, and mind. This gemstone redeems individuals from worldly desires and enlightens the path of spirituality for the wearer.
- Wearing this stone provide great vision to its wearer, also improves visibility and memory power.
- The Cat’s Eye Gemstone is considered as an auspicious gem that can be worn to ward off the negative effects of life-threatening diseases.
- It is a stone that is believed to bring in comforts to a native’s materialistic life by bringing in wealth and better luck to the wearer.
- It saves the wearer from any kind of mishaps that are to happen and strengthen their physical weakness and mental imbalances caused due to various circumstances in life.
- It helps the wearer in adopting new and refined surroundings by improving the relations with others and accepting one’s own self in the way it should be.
- This stone is meant for those who are having problems in stabilizing their emotions and their senses to deal with challenging situations.
- It also has healing powers, when worn as a pendant or ring it will help cure diseases like leukemia, paralysis and any other influences caused by Planet Mars.
- It blesses the wearer with good fortune and brings numerous profitable ventures.
- Though Cat’s Eye Gemstone is good for people who are suffering from the Dasha of Rahu Ketu and also benefits most of the writers, Scholars, directors, poets, doctors, architects, judges, and pharmacist, etc.
- The individuals who are undergoing depression should wear Cat’s Eye Gemstone to move over their distress and unhappy life.
- This Gemstone serves as a precious Gem capable of keeping the wearer away from the negatives of the world, but it is always advised to consider an astrologer before you start wearing this stone or any other gemstone.
- It is said that the wearer of this stone will be released from the Ketu Dosha and smoothened due to the metaphysical powers.
- It raises the native’s intellectual level and enhances his ability and creativity to understand.
Identification of a Real Cat’s Eye Gemstone
Being an opaque Gem it poses certain difficulties in differentiating the natural Gem from artificial material. One can strike the difference after some experience of seeing natural Cat’s Eye Gemstone is that the artificial Cat’s Eye will be too clear and the Cat’s Eye effect will be too marked.
The lower part of Cat’s Eye is not polished, so the wearer can see the roughness of the stone there.
- Test for Identification
1. If a real Cat’s Eye Gemstone is kept in a dark place, then it shines like the eyes of a cat.
2. If a real Cat’s Eye Gemstone is rubbed against cloth, then its brilliance increases.
3. Make sure that you buy a flawless stone with real brilliance.
- Qualities of a Good Gemstone
For Astrological purpose, the Cat’s Eye quality depends mainly on the absence of spots and blemishes and less on color.
1. Cat’s Eye is a unique gemstone because of its striking resemblance to the eye of a cat. This resemblance is caused by the phenomenon known as ‘Chatoyancy’ displayed because of the presence of unique white lines on the surface of the gemstone that look like a reflection of light.
2. Being an opaque Gem it poses certain difficulties in differentiating the natural gem from artificial material.
- Color: It is found in different range of colors from yellow to yellowish green, greyish green to brown and brownish yellow.
- Cut: The natural chrysoberyl stone must be cut in a manner that highlights the Cat’s Eye effect. This means that the chrysoberyl gem should display the opening and closing of the Cat’s Eye when the light is thrown on it. The needles in the stone must be perpendicular to the gemstone. The gem should cut in a dome-like oval or round shape, and polished to display its chatoyancy.
- Carat and Clarity: The commonly used size of this Gem in the market is between 0.10ct and 3.00cts. However, gems up to 150 carats in weight also exist. Large gems are rare and of higher value. Cat’s Eye (Lehsoonia or vaidurya) Gemstone should ideally weigh at least 1/10th carats of your body weight. (60 kg body weight = 6 carat stone). This Gemstone has a milky appearance and transparent gems and should preferably have high clarity, pure color with no chemical or heat treatments. It is heavier in weight than any other gemstone because of its high specific gravity.
Note: Future point only deals with genuine astrology products. So Buy Cat’s Eye gemstone for best quality. Every product that you find in our Astro shop is of the highest quality and Lab certified examined by our expert Gemologists. Therefore, buy Cat’s Eye Gemstone from our online store and make your life healthy and wise. Cat’s Eye Gemstone shop online from Future Point most trusted Astrological Website in India. You are advised to take a Gemstone report from our renowned astrologer’s to know the suitability of Gemstone.
Disclaimer: Future Point assures you on the quality of our product. Buy only Original Cat’s Eye stone, at a reasonable price rate from our store after consulting an Astrologer because when one wears it after showing the horoscope to an expert astrologer, it gives many great results to the wearer.