Best Online Astrology courses in Delhi
By: Future Point | 21-Aug-2018Views : 3084
The ancient science of astrology has inculcated interest in many of us today. In fact, from time immoral, astrology has been the torch bearer that illuminates the native to know about their past, present and future.
Therefore, this has been one of the reasons why astrology or Jyotisha, as known in the religious text, is considered as the eyes of Vedas.
In the religious text of the Vedas there are six auxiliary subjects which are part of Vedas. These six auxiliary subjects are called them as Vedangas. The list goes as: Shiksha, Chandas, Vyakarana, Nirukta, Kalpa and Jyotisha. It is thus in the Vedangas of the Vedas that considers Jyotisha as the eye of Veda.
Now, it is also believed that if one would learn astrology in Noida then it tantamount learning the religious text called Vedas. Therefore, much importance is given to this divine subject and usually Goddess Saraswati is revered for good knowledge and wisdom to grasp this subject in depth. Thus, the following prayers is given importance before one would learn this divine subject.
सरस्वती महाभागे विद्ये कमल लोचने ।
विद्यारूपे विशालाक्षि विद्यां देहि नमोस्तुते ।।
Oh! Goddess you are the most lucky and full of knowledge, you have Lotus like big and beautiful eyes. You are the giver of knowledge.
Oh! Goddess Saraswati I bow may head to thee, please give me knowledge and Vidya.
After this prayer is chanted, it is believed that a native can easily learn astrology course and master the same over a period of time.
The Astrology Institute at Future Point group, Noida imparts sacred knowledge of Vedic astrology and instils high patterns of discipline through a dedicated faculty team and meeting the global standards.
We endeavour to make our students technologically superior and ethically strong. By ensuring this, they can improve the quality of human life with proper knowledge and suggesting solutions.
On successful completion of the course, one can be conferred the AIFAS certificate. These astrology courses are designed in a way that they are useful to everyone. A gist of the course wear which is offered by our institute is as follows:
- Jyotish Ratna: This course is designed to the armature students who wish to pursue the course in astrology. The course is designed in such a way that the topics covered will include the comprehension of Fundamental calculations in a horoscope of Janmapatri, Planets in different sign and houses, predicting the same using horoscope and analysis of the horoscope for match making. The duration of the course will extend to maximum six months.
- Jyotish Bhushan: This is a higher-level course where apart from what is covered earlier, a complete analysis of horoscope is taught. The course is designed in such a way that a native can use this knowledge to predict and match the two horoscopes independently. Duration of the course can vary from 3-6 months, depending upon the batch that one would join.
- Jyotish Prabhakar: This is a very comprehensive course covering the above two topics along with knowledge of Vastu Shastra, horary astrology, Varshaphal or Tajik astrology and in-depth astrological knowledge on career, business, wealth, marriage and children etc is taught. Duration of the course can vary from 3-6 months, depending upon the batch that one would join.
- Jyotish Shashtracharya: This is the last leg of astrology which is meant to include many more topics such as K.P astrology, Jaimini System, Lal-Kitab, other than the topics mentioned in the above syllabus. This will also include courses in Palmistry and Numerology, along with a brief introduction on how to predict the future of a country, weather forecasting and the world affairs. Duration of the course can vary from 3-6 months, depending upon the batch that one would join.
- Jyotish Rishi: This course is for those who know astrology however have not been adept at making forecasts. Now, in the in this course, all the topics upto Jyotish Shashtracharya will be covered and particles will be given importance’s. Duration of the course can vary from 3-6 months, depending upon the batch that one would join.
- Jyotish Maharishi: This is a course which is equivalent to Research in astrology, in other words a Phd in astrology. In this, the researcher will be expected to collect the data and undertake research for the same with the help of the theories described in the ancient text and to formulate new principles for future reference. Duration can be from 1-3 years, depending upon the pace at which the researcher would complete their thesis.
Thus, these Learn Offline and Online astrology courses in Noida or South Delhi is considered, very comprehensive and native can reach out to our website at www.futurepointindia.com. or write to us at email@example.com. Future point has been in the field of astrology and research for the past 3 decades.