Special Remedies to do on Diwali
By: Future Point | 26-Oct-2018Views : 1722
Diwali, a special festival which every Hindu, or to say every Indian will wait to celebrate the festival. It is a festival of lights which has many significances. It is a festival which is celebrated for five days among Hindus. The following are the five days.
At first, Diwali is observed on the 15th day of Kartik, the holiest month in the Hindu lunar calendar. Accordingly, in 2018, Diwali would be celebrated on 7th November 2018.
The first day is called as Dhanteras. "Dhan" means wealth and "teras" refers to the 13th day of a lunar fortnight (Trayodashi) on the Hindu calendar. This day is dedicated to celebrating prosperity. Goddess Lakshmi is welcomed to one’s home and gold is purchased.
The 2nd days or the day of Chaturdashi 14th day of a lunar fortnight is celebrated as Chota Diwali. On this day it is believed that Goddess Kali and Lord Krishna are believed to have destroyed the demon Narakasura on this day. It is also the reason why Lamps and Lights are lit. The entire house is decorated on this day.
Book Your Diwali Puja Package Now: Diwali Puja 2018
The 3rd day or the day of Amavasya This darkest day of the month is the most significant day of the Diwali festival across India. This is the main day of Diwali and people celebrate it with Lights and Crackers across India.
Then on the 4th day is celebrated as Govardhan Puja. This is the Prathama tithi of the Fortnight. This is performed as the day when Lord Krishna defeated Lord Indra, the god of thunder and rain.
Finally, the last day or the 5th days which is of Dwitiya tithi. This is the day when Bhai Duj is celebrated across India. It's dedicated to celebrating sisters, in a similar way that Raksha Bandhan is dedicated to brothers.
Thus, the 5 days of Diwali are celebrated with absolute happiness. Though this is done with much fun fare, many in Indian even today, look up to this festival to enhance prosperity with some remedial measure or the other. This is the month were even the house of a native is painted for prosperity and people bring much new items to enhance opulence. Some of the remedies which are suggested to be done on Diwali are as below.
These are some special remedies, which will be helpful to the needy:
These remedies are slightly tantric in nature. This will in fact get the best results by reducing the bad effects completely.
- Take a handful of red chillies in your hand. Ask the person who has some problem in your house to sit down and encircle the hand with which you are holding the red chillies over the person 7 times. While you do this, remember your God and meditate over your God to help get your rid of any problem. Especially any bad omen. Get some bonfire going next to you and put the chillies in the bonfire after the 7th time. To avoid irritation, put the bonfire in some secluded area after putting the chillies there. Remember one should not be sleepy while doing this action, and again one should do it with full devotion and concentration. Doing this right, should ensure problems are kept at bay for at least one year.
- Native into business and witnessing no progress, then do the mantra "om Hun" for 1008 times. If not possible alone, then invite a Brahmin or Pandit to your office and share with them the responsibility. After the chanting, write the mantra on a piece of copper. Make a hole in it (centre of the plate) and then embed it on the entrance of your workplace. This will ensure that the people who were jealous of you will calm down. Even their bad omen will be kept at bay.
- Sugarcane root worship: On the day of Diwali, which is the main day, bring a sugar can plant in the morning and worship it as an epitome of Goddess Laxmi. In this, Goddess Laxmi is worshiped as Dhaya-Laxmi to enhance the gains in business and even at home. This will increase wealth of the native.
- One can even place a Crystal Yantra in their home or office and office puja to the same. While offering the Pooja chant the beej mantra, which is Om Shreem Hreem Shreem Mahalakshamaye Namha at least 108 time.
- Take the top most growing buds from a Tulsi plant. They are very useful to get rid of bad tantric effects, if any. Take a few of them and wrap them in a piece of clothing, then sew them into a white cloth which should be worn around the neck or upper arm - it will prove beneficial in the person's health. Make sure you do chant the mantra "om Dum Durgaaye Namaha" while wearing this.
Thus, the above are some of the remedies, which will be helpful to perform on the day of Diwali. This will help you in all walk of life and you will be happy with its positive effects.
Thus, to know more about Diwali and the rituals which are important from astrological point can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our Website www.futurepointindia.com For more details. We at Future Point are a team of learnt and expert astrologer for the past three decades. We will provide you all the required remedies.
If you have any enquiry to be clarified, please mail us to: email@example.com
You may also call us at : 011-40541000/1021/1010