Nag Panchami 2022 – It’s time to remove all your worries now!
By: Future Point | 25-Jul-2022Views : 280
Many religious festivals are celebrated in Hinduism and each one of these festivals brings happiness and prosperity in our life. One such festival is the festival of Nag Panchami.
Nag Panchami is celebrated every year on Panchami tithi falling in the Shukla Paksha of Sawan month. This day is dedicated to Nag Devta and Lord Shiva. Worshiping Lord Shiva, Parvati and Naag devta on this day fulfills all the wishes of the devotees.
The festival of Nag Panchami has great importance in Sanatan Dharma. On this day, along with Lord Shiva, there is also a provision to worship Nag Devta or snakes. This festival is completely dedicated to Lord Shiva.
Nag Panchmi 2022 is not any ordinary nag panchmi and has something very special about it! This year in 2022, all your worries will vanish in no time if you follow the rituals with full devotion. As per astrology, this is a highly auspicious day as many good coincidences are happening altogether to shower wonderful results on the natives.
This festival gives immense wealth and desired results. It is believed that on this day worshiping Nag Devta and offering milk to him brings immense happiness in life. In the year 2022, Nag Panchami will be celebrated on 2nd August.
This year is even more special because this year as a special coincidence is being made on Nag Panchami. This coincidence is very rare, due to which the chances of getting specific fruits by worshiping on this day have increased manifold.
Worshiping in the auspicious time on the day of Nag Panchami 2022 is very beneficial. Let us know about the complete details about the worship and shubh muhurat.
Book Online Kaal Sarp Dosh Puja on this Nag Panchami
Nag Panchami and Mangala Gauri appearing together
A wonderful coincidence is happening on the day of Nag Panchami 2022. Nag Panchami i.e. 2nd August is falling on Tuesday. Mangala Gauri Vrat is observed on every Tuesday in the month of Sawan.
This fast is especially observed by married women with the desire for happiness and prosperity of their husbands. Like Monday in the month of Sawan, Tuesday has also been given great importance. Due to the coincidence of both, on the day of Nag Panchami in the year 2022, along with Nag Devta, Lord Shiva and Mother Parvati will also be worshiped. This is a rare event. On this day, worship of Shiva-Parvati and Nag Devta during shubh muhurata or auspicious timings will bring loads of luck to the natives.
This is a very important event from the religious and astrological point of view, which is going to eliminate many dosha or defects of the horoscope simultaneously. Those suffering from kal sarp dosha will also be relieved this day through worship of Nag devta.
Two other extremely auspicious yoga on Nag Panchami
Not only this, but two other auspicious yoga are being made on Nag panchami this year. All these yogas together are going to shower infinite blessings on the devotees. According to astrology, Shiva Yoga and Siddhi Yoga are also being formed on Nag Panchami, August 2. Both these yogas are very fruitful for conducting any kind of auspicious activity. Worshiping Lord Shiva and Nag Devta in both these yogas will bring immense grace, and all the wishes of the native will be fulfilled.
Also Read: Powerful Remedies to get rid of Kaal Sarp Yoga
How to worship on Nag Panchami?
- On the day of Nag Panchami, wake up early in the morning and wear clean clothes after bath etc.
- Clean the place of worship in the house thoroughly and place a small chowki or platform on the floor. You can also make an idol of Nag Devta from cow dung at the main entrance of the house.
- There is a ritual to worship eight snakes on the day of Nag Panchami. These Ashtnagas are – Ananta, Vasuki, Padma, Mahapadma, Takshaka, Kulir, Karkata and Shankha Naga. For initiating puja, first of all, establish a photo or idol of Nag Devta on the chowki. Then offer turmeric, roli, akshat etc. to the snake deity. After that offer flowers and yes, don’t forget to offer milk. The worship of Nag Panchami is completed only by offering milk to the idol.
- Light a lamp of ghee in front of the picture of the snake deity. Water and milk must be offered on Shivling on this day.
- After worshiping the snake deity, offer bhog to Goddess Parvati, Lord Shiva and Ganapati.
- Listen to the religious story of Nag Panchami and do aarti. Making donations to the snake charmers on this day is considered very auspicious.
- One may also keep a fast on Nag Panchami and eat food only once in the evening.
Nag Panchami shubh muhurat
- Nag Panchami - Panchami Tithi, Shukla Paksha, August 2, Tuesday
- Panchami Tithi starts - August 2, Tuesday, from 5:14 am
- Panchami Tithi ends - August 3, Wednesday, at 5:42 am
- Shiva Yoga - August 2 is till 06.38 in the evening, after which Siddhi Yoga will start.
Don’t ever perform these tasks on Nag Panchami
- According to religious texts, do not harm snakes in any way even by mistake on Nag Panchami.
- Feeding snakes with milk which are alive is completely prohibited on this day.
- Do not cook or serve food in iron utensils on the day of Nag Panchami.
- It is strictly forbidden to excavate any kind of land on Nag Panchami.
- Do not offer milk to Shivling or Nag Dev with a copper vessel on Nag Panchami.
If you wish to know more about this propitious day, connect with the Future Point astrologers today!