How to Pacify the Painful Effects of Rahu?
By: Future Point | 18-May-2020Views : 28787
Vedic Astrology describes Rahu as a highly malefic planet. Rahu is also known as: North Node of the Moon or Dragon’s Head. The effects of Rahu are extremely strong and are heavily felt by a native at the time of its period of operation in the native’s life.
In Vedic Astrology, Rahu is considered as the significator of Harsh Speech, Gambling, Travels, Theft, Bad Deeds, Skin Diseases as well as Pilgrimages, to name a few. The exact effects of Rahu in the life of a person depends on its placement in the Horoscope or Kundli of that person. Rahu gives extremely bad results to a person in whose horoscope it is ill placed or in a troubled state.
Rahu in Vedic Astrology, is not assigned the lordship of any sign. However, Rahu turns exalted in the sign of Gemini and it becomes debilitated in the sign of Sagittarius.
Rahu rules Ardra, Swati and Shatbhisha out of the total 27 Nakshatras. Despite being a “Shadow” Planet, Rahu continues to play a decisive role in the life of a native.
If Rahu is ill placed in our Janam Kundli or Natal Horoscope, then it points towards numerous hurdles and ailments that we are likely to face in our lives. A disturbed Rahu in the Kundli of a person even results in the imprisonment of that person.
Kaal Sarp Dosh in the Janam Kundli and Rahu’s Effects
In Vedic Astrology, Rahu (North Node of the Moon) & Ketu (South Node of the Moon) at times are responsible for forming a flaw or a Dosh in the Janam Kundli of a native which is called ‘Kaal Sarp Dosh’.
When all 7 planets in the Janam Kundli of a native are positioned on one side between Rahu & Ketu, then a Kaal Sarp Dosh is formed. This Dosh is very detrimental to multiple aspects of the native’s life and is often seen to bring serious misfortunes in the life of the native, unless treated timely with proper Vedic remedies.
Although Rahu does not always provide bad results to a native but if it is negatively affected in the Kundli or Horoscope of that native, then it does wreak havoc in the native’s life from time to time.
A person has to go through a lot of difficulties during the Dasha (period of operation) of Rahu in his/her life if this malefic planet is ill placed in the horoscope of that person. This is simply because a planet provides good results during its Dasha only if it is positively placed in the horoscope.
The most common problems that an ill placed Rahu in the Janam Kundli of a person gives in his/her life are:
- Health Related Problems
- Financial Losses
- Obstacles in Career
- Difficulty in Taking the Right Decisions
- Loss of Memory
- Lack of Concentration
- Turbulence in Thought Process
- Loss of Confidence
- Harshness in Speech
- Bitterness in Relationships
- Sudden Losses
What does Rahu Represents?
As per Vedic Astrology, Rahu represents:
- Secret Police
- Spy Organizations
- Cunning Person
- Raw Coal
- Black Dog
- Iron Rust
- Squint Person
Gemstone and Rudraksha that Strengthens Rahu
The Gemstone that is known to strengthen Rahu is Hessonite or Gomed. This gemstone must be worn by a native only after a proper consultation with an experienced astrologer as this gemstone enhances the effects of Rahu in your life as per its placement in your horoscope.
So, if Rahu is ill placed in your horoscope, then wearing Gomed will only aggravate the negative effects of Rahu in your life. Similarly, the positive effects of a well placed Rahu in your horoscope will increase manifold simply by wearing Gomed.
The “Eight Mukhi” or Eight Faced Rudraksha is known to pacify the negative effects of Rahu in one’s life, provided that Rudraksha is worn after following the instructions of a learned Vedic scholar. For example, the right ‘Muhurat’ (conducive time) during the day to wear the Rudraksha, the mantra that is to be chanted initially while wearing the Rudraksha etc.
Effects of a Positive Rahu in Life
If Rahu is well placed in the horoscope of a person then it strengthens the will power and emboldens that person. Positive effects of Rahu result in the spiritual growth of a person and drive that person towards salvation.
A favourable Rahu infuses innovative ideas in the mind of a person and makes that person highly creative & talented. A positive Rahu in a person’s life leads to significant growth in career and also enhances the capability of a person to effectively communicate professionally.
Many renowned doctors and computer network/security specialists have a very strong & favourably placed Rahu in their horoscopes because Rahu signifies medicine and high level computing sciences.
Rahu and Medical Problems
A troubled Rahu in the Kundli of a native results in many physical as well as mental ailments such as:
- Nervous Breakdown
- Mental Disturbance
- Intestinal Disorders
- Gastric Issues
- Overall Diagnostic Failures
herefore, it is extremely important to consult with an experienced astrologer to get the state of Rahu thoroughly analyzed in your Natal Horoscope or Janam Kundli so that proper, timely and Kundli specific remedial measures can be adopted to pacify the negative effects of Rahu in your life.
Remember, even if all other planets in your horoscope are in a more or less conducive state but only Rahu is ill placed, then it single handedly brings a turmoil in your life unless it is pacified by performing Rahu related remedies.
Get Detailed Kundli Predictions with Brihat Kundli Phal
General Remedies to Pacify a Troubled Rahu in Your Kundli
It is highly recommended to go for a professional astrological consultation with an experienced astrologer in order to know the exact remedies that are specific to the position of Rahu in your Kundli and would pacify the malefic effects of Rahu in your life.
Still, there are remedies that although general in nature, but are immensely powerful and have the ability to calm down a troubled Rahu as per your Kundli.
These remedies are from Vedic Astrology as well as a very powerful helping science of Vedic Astrology which is called “Lal Kitab”.
One can adopt any number of these remedies, both from Vedic Astrology as well as Lal Kitab.
Remedies from Vedic Astrology:
- If the Sun or Moon in your horoscope is badly affected by a malefic Rahu, then worshipping Lord Shiva with utmost devotion will yield great results.
- It is seen that during Rahu Mahadasha, the Antardasha of Sun, Moon or Mars are very painful, hence one must offer “Bilva” leaves and perform “Milk Abhishek” of Lord Shiva during that period.
- Reciting or listening to “Shiv Mahapurana” also wards off the malefic effects of Rahu from life.
- Fasting on Monday and lighting a lamp in Lord Shiva’s temple gives relief from the problems created by Rahu in life.
- Reciting or listening to “Vishnu Sahastranam” and thereafter offering a Coconut in the running water of a river, calms down Rahu.
- Reciting the “Panchakshari Mantra” of Lord Shiva on a daily basis is known to shower the blessings of Lord Shiva and remove all obstacles from life.
- Apply white sandalwood paste on your forehead everyday.
- Since Lord Shiva is an absolute devotee of Lord Rama, hence worshipping Lord Rama pleases Lord Shiva immensely and this results in Lord Shiva’s blessings which in turn make the life of an individual free from all malefic influences.
- Worship Lord Hanuman wholeheartedly and light a lamp in a Hanuman temple.
- Recite Hanuman Chalisa and Bajrang Baan everyday.
- Donate Sesame seeds or oil as well as Barley to the needy.
- Light a lamp with sesame oil in the temple of Lord Bhairav on a Saturday.
Remedies from Lal Kitaab:
- Always keep a silver coin with you.
- Offer/flow articles related to Rahu in the running water of a natural water body.
- Donate grains, oil and clothes to needy people.
- Donate a blanket and pulses to people who are in need of such things.
- Bathe in the Holy Ganga (River Ganges).
- Feed stray dogs.
- Always stay away from corrupt practices.
- Follow a vegetarian diet and avoid consuming alcohol at all costs as well as refrain from tobacco.
- Take care of bling people in any way that you can.
- Help the poor financially and contribute in taking care of elderly people who need assistance.
- Wash Barley in milk and offer it in running water of a river or a natural water body.
- Wear an iron ring or bangle.
If you are facing any type of problems in your life you can talk to Astrologers