How Kalsarpa yoga gets more strength?
By: Future Point | 24-Sep-2018Views : 1527
A Dosha is a curse, it is a must to be studied accordingly and then if remedial measures can be given, the same should be prescribed. One of the dosha which is feared the most is that of Kaal Sarp Dosha.
Kaal Sarp Dosha is one in which all the planets get hemmed between Rahu and Ketu. In this dosha, one would be left with no option but to suffer throughout life as Rahu and Ketu would not permit one to move ahead smoothly in life. Progress remains an illusion and success is seen hardly.
Duration of Kaal Sarpa Dosha:
This is one interesting analysis where the duration of this dosha is analysed. In fact, readers must understand that all the nine planets are in constant transit. They move from one zodiac sign to the other. However, it is only Rahu and Ketu which move anticlockwise. Therefore, during a given year, Kaal Sarpa dosha is formed. When formed, they would impact one and all. Whether one suffers from this dosha in their natal chart or even otherwise.
Therefore, this Dosha is always in the making, year after year, in a Kundali or horoscope of a native. Thus, in such cases a learnt and expert astrologer would forewarn and inform people about the dates or durations when this dosha would be formed.
Now, in another scenario, those who suffer from this dosha in their natal chart since birth, must suffer the wrath of Kaal sarp dosh in Kundli for a long time in their life. The estimated time is that of 48 years. Post this age, one has seen that the impact of Kaal Sarp Dosha wanes off. However, even if this is taken as a positive news, it would not be a good news, since if the effects would last till 48 years of age, what active life is left in a person? This is one of the reasons why Kaal Sarp Dosha needs to be rectified.
How Kalsarpyoga gets more strength?
Before one analyses this, the readers must know, that Kaal Sarpa dosha are of many types: They can be Anant Kaal Sarp dosh, Ghatak Kaal Sarp dosh, Kulik Kaal Sarp Dosh, Vasuki Kaal Sarp Dosha and many more. Though impact and effects of each of these different types of Kalsarpyogas can vary, their severity gets augmented if any other planet also comes in contact with Rahu/Ketu.
- Mars : If Planet Mars comes in contact with Rahu or Ketu in the horoscope then a Kaal Sarp Dosha becomes more powerful.
- Venus : If planet Venus is not good in the horoscope and comes in contact with Rahu or Ketu, it can bother and increase in a very different way. It is largely seen that people with this type of Dosha are perverts.
- Sun : If Planet Sun in this yoga is related to Rahu/ Ketu then problems in life increase as it becomes difficult to attain recognition in professional life and apart from that immunity also gets affected. Sometimes, a native also suffers from short life in such a case.
- Moon : If Planet Moon is conjoined with Rahu/Ketu in this yoga then there is problem related to family, relatives, close friends, in one’s lives.
- If majority of planets are conjoined with Rahu or Ketu and Rahu is placed in 5th house and there is influence of malefics on 5th house and 5th lord and Jupiter is debilitated then it is most dreadful Kalsarpdosha which doesn’t let the native grow in his life at all.
Thus, when a Kaal Sarp Dosha is analysed one should also analyse the impact of the dosha. One way to analyse the impact is to check out the placement of the above mentioned planets.
To know more about Kaal Sarp Dosha, one can write to use at email@example.com or Visit our Website www.futurepointindia.com. We at Future point are team of experts and learnt astrologers for the past three decades. Readers can avail consultation from our expert astrologers through phone or email also.