Hanuman Gayatri & Havan to Overcome Difficulties & Sorrows
By: Future Point | 17-Oct-2018Views : 1871
Lord Hanuman the eleventh incarnation of Lord Shiva, is considered as one of the strongest gods. Lord Hanuman, is prayed for prosperity, good health, warding off negative energies and all forms of negative effects from one’s life. It is believed that by appeasing Lord Hanuman, one gets liberated from all sins, difficulties and sorrows. Hindu mythology further states that anyone worshiping lord Hanuman, is directly blessed not only by lord Hanuman but also by lord Sri-Ram.
Hence, it is recommended to worship lord Hanuman to overcome all forms problems in one’s life, except for marriage and progeny.
From time immemorial, people have been chanting Hanuman chalisa written by saint Tulsi das. No doubt the powers of this Chalisa is enormous and unbelievable. However, there is another way to invoke the blessings of lord Hanuman and that is Hanuman Gayatri Mantra.
What are the benefits of Hanuman Gayatri Mantra?
Lord Hanuman is the giver of prosperity who overcomes one’s sorrows. He is the epitome of strength and courage, and believed to be the most excelled devotee of Lord Rama. Other than this, by appeasing him with Hanuman Gayatri Mantra and Havan, one can attain the following benefits:
- This Pooja brings abundance and prosperity to lives of the devotees.
- The pooja attracts wealth and riches. Therefore, anyone suffering from poverty or dearth of money will be relieved immediately.
- Also, it enhances one's career and business prospects. So, chanting this Mantra is very important.
- The pooja ensures flourishing and high-paying jobs to those who are already employed.
- This Pooja eradicates negative, evil eye, black magic effects and bad omen.
- This Pooja protects you from black magic and other occults. This is very common problem in present age, since, people who are jealous of others prosperity, try to pull their opponents down through such practises.
- This Pooja creates a shield against all sorts of miseries. Therefore, if one chants this mantra, he or she gets complete protection in life.
- It increases your confidence and wisdom.
The following are the lyrics of Hanuman Gayatri Mantra:
ओम् आंजनेयाय विद्महे वायुपुत्राय धीमहि तन्नो हनुमान: प्रचोदयात ||
The above mantra is Chanted 108 times daily to invoke the blessing of lord Hanuman.
Usually this Gayatri Mantra is chanted with Havan Pooja and offerings made via Havan Pooja. A havan pooja or Yajna pooja is commonly known as a direct connect between the man and his divine belief.
Is there any ritual to be followed?
The ritual which is followed out here is to chant the above mantra and then offer prasad. This prasad is a must as it would lead the positive vibrations of the mantra to one and all. Apart from Prasad the following rituals are maintained.
- An energized idol of Lord Hanuman must be placed before chanting the mantra.
- A Holy Yajna ashes from the Homa or Havan fire is to be taken. This will be used for the next step.
- Offer Sindoor or orange Vermillion, dipped in oil and Yajna ashes. One can also apply the same as Tilak.
- Prasad that has been offered to Lord Hanuman. After offering the same.
- Energized reel of a holy string known as "Kalava". Which is tied in the wrist after performing the above mentioned pooja.
By this the Pooja is completed with the prescribed rituals.
To know more about Hanuman Gayatri Mantra or rituals readers can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.