Debunking common myths behind each gemstone!
By: Future Point | 16-Oct-2019Views : 368
Gemstones are not only famous and loved for its gorgeous and sparkling looks, but at the same time, it is considered as an effective remedy for the wearer to get rid of all troubles in life. The strength of powerful gemstones neutralizes the dynamic blockages causing poor health and nourishes all aspects of one's’ being.
Blue Sapphire or Neelam is considered as the most precious gemstones among the four most precious gemstones in the world. It is governed by the just planet, Saturn. Considering the strong planet that it is related to, Blue Sapphire is advised to be worn only after an Astrologers’ Consultation.
The misconception that surrounds Blue Sapphire
- Sapphires are only Blue- Blue Sapphire is the most famous stone, but not the only color of sapphire available. The variations in color are due to the presence of micro-impurities. There are different colors available in sapphire, and each is vividly brilliant than the other.
- Sapphires bring bad luck- It is said that Blue Sapphire is a manifestation of Lord Shani/Saturn. If the stone doesn’t suit the person wearing it, the stone becomes the harbinger of bad news in their life.
Blue Sapphire or Neelam is one such gemstone that gives super-quick results as the placement of Saturn in the native’s birth chart or horoscope. As per Vedic Astrology, if Saturn is placed well in the birth or natal chart of the native, it gives prosperity, success and unexpected gains to the native. Blue Sapphire, if advised by an expert Astrologer according to planet Saturn’s placement in your Kundli can never give ominous results.
Cat’s Eye (Lehsuniya Gemstone)
Cat’s eye Gemstone is a grounding stone that provides an immensely effective protective energy around the wearer which is also known as Future Predicting Gemstone. The second thing is this stone is associated with the shadow planet Ketu, however, in reality, the planet does not have any physical significance in the solar system and is only a mathematical node.
Buy Cat’s Eye (Lehsuniya Gemstone) Online at futurepointindia.com
The misconception that surrounds Cat’s eye
- The peculiar color and the distinct features of the Cat’s Eye or Lehsuniya stone give it a tag of an attractive, mystical and mysterious gemstone.
- It is ruled by the powerful and vengeful planet Ketu.
- Lehsuniya is worn for its artistic value as the designated stone for the Planet Ketu.
Cat’s Eye is a good stone especially if one needs to ward off the evil eye or Buri Nazar from anyone. It is extremely beneficial if Ketu is well placed in native’s birth chart or the ascendant lord of the native is a friendly planet to Ketu. Wearing Lehsuniya or Cat’s Eye will never be advised to the native as he or she may suffer from an extremely bad health condition or bad luck.
Pearl is the precious gemstone for the zodiac sign cancer. The smooth, round, iridescent pearls are governed by none other than Planet Moon itself and are a much-appreciated gemstone especially amongst the ladies because wearing a Pearl gemstone can bring harmony and stability in your life.
The misconception surrounding Pearl Gemstone
- Since Pearl Gemstone is discovered from the sea, so it was believed that wearing pearl gemstone prevents divers from the shark attacks. It is generally believed that wearing pearl makes a person lazy and inactive.
Wearing a pearl brings more balance of emotions, peace of mind, prosperity and is also said to be associated with an increase in the number of vehicles. Moon is believed to have influence over human emotions due to its changing energies.
Diamonds are known to be ruled by planet Venus. It is said to bring a lot of strength, promote healthier relationships, create luxury and enhances the creative angle of a person. It also ensures healthy and general vitality of a woman.
Buy Online American Diamond at AstroShop
The misconception surrounding Diamond Gemstone
- Diamond makes a person materialistic and overly kind. It also makes a native sexually active beyond normal boundaries.
- The gemstone became a symbol of long-lasting love, and the diamond engagement ring became an essential element in every formal engagement.
Diamond is denoted by the planet Venus, who is believed to bring a lot of strength, promote healthier relationships, create luxury and enhances the creative angle of a person. It ensures healthy and the general spirit of a woman. Also one needs to check that the ascendant lord of the wear shares a friendly relationship with Venus in order to have positive and favorable benefits from the gemstone.
The features of Hessonite stone are the facts that make it a point of interest among the gem enthusiasts around the globe. It is ruled by the fierce and vindictive planet Rahu. Gomed stone is an extremely extraordinary gemstone that attracts lot of attention by everyone around.
The misconception of Hessonite gemstone
Since Rahu is the planet for mental confusion and illusion; so, wearing Gomed or Hessonite can increase confusion in the mind of the wearer in regards to the individual’s career, family, and love or married life. It will further become the reason for mental stress and instability, fear of failure, and poor decision-making skills.
It is not true that after wearing Hessonite Stone, the bad effects of Rahu will walk into the life of the native. Hessonite gemstone recommendation is suggested that it should be worn only after strict Vedic prescription as it is also known to bring misfortune if not well suited to the wearer’s kundali.
Future point only deals with genuine astrology products. You can buy online Gemstones from Future Point in the ease of your home. Every gemstone that leaves the house of Future Point goes through thorough inspection so only the best quality reaches you.