How many times does Sade Sati come into one's life?
By: Future Point | 16-Oct-2019Views : 10562
Are things going right in life? All the hard work that you put in is not giving you the desired result? Or you are reeling under some financial and personal problems? This could be due to the effect of Shani Sade Sati and this happens when Saturn transits the 12th, 1st and 2nd houses from your natal moon.
What exactly is Shani Sade Sati?
Sade-Sati is the period of Shani or Saturn which lasts for approximately 7 and a half years. This period starts when Saturn enters the zodiac sign just before the sign of the moon at the time of the birth of the individual. The entrance and transit of Shani from the 12th, 1st, and 2nd house from the position of the moon take around 7 and a ½ year (2 and a ½ year for each house).
The cycle of Shani Sade Sati keeps on repeating every 25 years. It is said that it comes with lots of miseries, sorrows, anxieties, delays etc in one's life. But, it is not always correct, it also comes with lots of prominent changes in one's life. This period is also known with many other names such as "Elinati Sani" in Andhra Pradesh.
Book Saturn Transit Report
How Shani Sade Sati affect one’s growth?!
Saturn is believed to have a negative influence on an individual’s going through the Sade Sati phase. It tends to bring disappointments, hurdles, disputes and disharmony in one’s life but this doesn’t hold true for everyone as it depends on the native’s birth chart. At the same time, even if it creates some obstacles, it doesn’t mean it won’t give you any success. It is said that a lot of people go through 2-3 periods of Sade Sati in their lifetime. Why does Sade Sati come with hardships in an individual’s life? The reason being, it overpowers your mind and attacks on your thinking and logical ability which causes depression in one's life.
In order to get relief from the problems that Saturn inflicts on various domains of life such as health, education, marriage, career, finance, etc, one must go for the amazingly powerful Shani Shanti Puja.
How to check Shani sade Sati in kundli
An astrologer with his experience and capabilities will predict whether Shani Sade Sati exists in a native’s kundali or not:
The most basic thing which is to be studied before finding out the impacts of sade-Sati is the nature of Saturn or Shani in Kundali, whether it is benefic in nature or malefic.
- If Saturn is coming under the aspect of any naturally beneficial or maleficent planet. For eg- Rahu is a maleficent planet and Jupiter is a beneficial planet.
- About the Dasha or planetary time period prevailing in your birth chart and whether there is a presence of Saturn in that or not.
- The strength of Janam Kundli and what planets are the Kona’s and Kendra’s in it.
- The presence and positioning of Lagna and Lagna Lord in your birth chart.
- The nakshatra under which Saturn falls in which natal chart.
Shani Sade Sati effects and remedies
Shani Sade Sati is not always bad because its effects depend a lot on how your natal Saturn is placed. While every native would experience challenges during the period of Sade Sati, the degree and frequency of these challenges vary due to many factors. If Saturn is exalted or in own sign in the natal chart, meaning it’s well placed in your horoscope, the malefic effects of Shani Sade Sati would get reduced.
- There is a lot one can do to pacify the effects of Sade Sati like reciting Shani Chalisa or chanting the Beej Mantra of Saturn for 108 times every day during Sade Sati.
- An individual can get rid of the negative effects of Shani Sade Sati by reciting ‘Hanuman Chalisa' every day during the period of Sade Sati and recite it 8 times on all Saturdays.
- Another way of pacifying the ill effects of Shani Dev (Lord Saturn) is by serving the poor & needy people with food items/articles that are represented by Shani Dev.
- Donate mustard oil, black lentils, umbrellas, or footwear to the needy preferably on Saturdays. Donation of these articles to the needy, help in pleasing Shani Dev for his favorable blessings.
- You can also get yourself, Shani Sadesati Report from Future Point to know the depth of your problem.
Other than these methods, one can also chant the following shloka in praise of Lord Saturn.
|| ॐ शं शनैश्चराय नमः ||
By performing these highly effective astrological remedies with a heart that is filled with utmost devotion, a devotee can easily go through the otherwise problematic phase of Shani Sade Sati in his/her life. You can also talk to astrologer in case you feel stuck in life and want someone to talk to.