10 best successful Remedies for Manglik dosha:
By: Future Point | 19-Jun-2018Views : 517
Manglik dosh is one of the important dosh analysed before a couple gets married. Manglik dosh arises with the ill placement of planet Mars is seen in the natal chart. First, let us understand how does a Manglik dosh, formed. When, the placement of Mars is in the 1st, 2nd 4th, 7th 8th and 12th house from the ascendant or from the Moon sign of a native, this dosh is formed. With the placement of Mars in any of the above-mentioned houses, the native suffers from the malefic effects of planet Mars.
It is one of the most imperative match points, considered while matching two horoscopes.
Let us understand the ill- effects of Manglik dosh in a native’s horoscope.
- The native suffers from constant hostile environment, both at domestic and professional level. This lead to poor relationship across spheres.
- Due to the hostile environment, marriage is usually delayed.
- If the negative effects are not contained, then the native remain fierce in nature, through out life.
- There is fierce energy in a native, if not channelized into the right direction, then the person turns destructive in native.
- It is believed, that a native with Manglik dosh is a person who ill-treated others, in their previous life. Therefore, they suffer for their poor deeds in the present life.
The above is some of the ill effects which a native suffers due to Manglik dosh.
However, the good part is that the ill effects of this dosh can be mitigated and the remedy followed dedicated, one can even neutralize the same.
Following are some of the Manglik or Mangal dosh remedies which are commonly recommended. Some of these are recommended before marriage and others are recommended accordingly. However, it would always be advisable to consult an expert astrologer before taking remedial solutions.
At the onset, the ideal age for a native with Mangal dosh to get married is above 28 years. Since, it is believed that the intensity of Mangal Dosh is reduced considerably.
- The commonly recommended solution for Manglik or Mangal dosh is to get a couple married, where both suffer from the same dosh. Since, two negative makes one positive, this is one of the remedy which an expert astrologer would usually recommend, especially when the Mangal dosh is low in intensity.
- Kumbh Vivah: This is another remedy where a native is made to marry a banyan or a peepal tree first. It is after this ceremony, the bride and groom are allowed to marry each other. This is usually recommended when the Manglik Dosh is severe.
- Chanting Mantra: This is another simple remedy recommended. Especially Navagraha or Gayathri Mantra on every Tuesday. By doing so, the native is relieved, slowly form the clutches of Manglik or Mangal Dosh.
- Fasting on Tuesdays. This is again a simple method which is done eternally to reduce the ill effects of Mangal dosh. This can also be done by the native’s who suffer from Mangal dosh and are married to each other.
- Visiting Hanuman temple on every Tuesday. This will again reduce the extra energy of Mangal in a native chart.
- Or Visiting Lord Karthikey’s temple every Tuesday will also reduce the ill effects.
- A native with Manglik dosh is also advised to wear coral gem embeded in copper or silver ring. This would channelize the energies appropriately.
- The native suffering Manglik dosh is also advised to wear silver bracelet on the left hand. This would give soothing effect to the ill effect of Manglik dosh.
- Take Red Lentil and Jaggery and feed the same to Cows on Tuesdays.
Get your Manglik dosh effects analysed freely by future point. In case of any personal consultation from our expert astrologers then you can write to us at email@example.com or visit our website www.futurepointindia.com.