These Great Remedies from Lal Kitab will Fulfill all Desires of Your Heart!
By: Future Point | 25-May-2020Views : 1354
Every person in the world desires to have a good job or a profitable business, a nice house, abundant wealth as well as a blissful & harmonious family environment and keeps on striving to achieve all these in life.
However, it is seen many times that despite genuine hardwork & dedication, a person spends his/her entire life struggling without getting rewarding results.
Lal Kitab is a phenomenally powerful branch of astrology that is known for providing incredibly effective remedies to pacify the negative planetary forces affecting an individual because of the ill placements of certain planets in that individual’s horoscope. Remember, it is this ill placement of planets that bring hurdles, losses and chaos in that individual’s life.
At the same time, these remedies also strengthen the positive planetary effects of certain well placed planets in that individual’s horoscope which propel that individual towards success & prosperity in life!
Let us look at some highly powerful & result oriented remedies from Lal Kitab that you can perform to fulfil all your heartfelt desires in your life!
- Offer ‘Besan Ladoo’ (Gram Flour Sweet Balls) to Lord Ganesh on every Wednesday.
- Donating 5 types of fruits or Jaggery & Black Gram in a temple is known to bring prosperity in life.
- Place a ‘Tulsi’ plant in an open place in your house and water it everyday. While offering water to the plant, request Lord Vishnu to fulfill your desires.
- Light a lamp as well as incense beneath a Sacred Fig or ‘Peepal Tree’ on a Saturday.
- Offer Milk with ‘Ganga Jal’ to a ‘Shivling’ on a Monday and also offer ‘Bilva’ leaves to the Shivling.
- Write your desires on a Banyan tree leaf and offer that leaf into a natural source of running water.
- For quick realization of desires, wrap up a brown coconut in a white cotton cloth and offer that into a natural source of running water.
- Problems related to finances get solved when one feeds Ants and Fishes. Either feed whole wheat flour balls to Fishes in a pond or mix whole wheat flour with sugar and feed it to Ants.
- On a Saturday when there is a Sarvarthsiddhi Yog getting formed, measure your height with a silk thread. Then wrap up this silk thread around a Banyan leaf and offer that leaf into a natural source of running water.
- Always have a large picture of Lord Vishnu & Goddess Laxmi in your house.
- Worship ‘Shaligram’ daily with ‘Panchamrit’ as well as apply sandalwood paste on it.
- Offer red colour flowers in a Laxmi-Narayan temple on every Friday.
- Maintain an ‘Akhand Jyot’ in front of Goddess Laxmi’s idol for 11 days and on the 11th day offer food wholeheartedly to 11 little girls and offer them one coin each along with ‘Mehendi’ (Henna).
- Worship Goddess Laxmi daily by chanting the mantra “ॐ महालक्ष्म्यै नमः”, 108 times.
- Perform the ‘Abhishek’ of Lord Vishnu on a Friday with water from a ‘Dakshinavarti Shankh’.
- Recite ‘Shree Sukta” everyday.
- Donate Rice, Milk, Curd, White Sandalwood and Clothes to the needy.
- Take 5 and a quarter Kg of wheat flour and 1 and a quarter Kg Jaggery. Mix them together and make ‘Rotis’ out of it. Feed these Rotis to Cows on a Thursday evening.
- By performing ‘Rudrabhishek’, one can get rid of all problems of life that are created by malefic planets.
- To bring positive energies in your life, wear a ‘Panchamukhi’ (Five Faced) Rudraksha on a Friday.
- Feed green fodder to Cows.
- Wrap 1 Silver coin, 5 ‘Kaudis’ and a little bit of Saffron in a yellow cloth and put it inside your money safe or almirah on a Friday.
- Offer ‘Arghya’ to the Sun God everyday. Reciting ‘Aditya Hridya Strotra’ gives immense benefits.
- If you are having problems in your job or finding it hard to get a promotion then during ‘Navratri’, worship Goddess Durga everyday and offer sweets to little girls while seeing them as a reflection of Goddess Durga Herself.
- Feed stray dogs and give them milk.
- Visit the temple of Lord Hanuman and help the needy.
- Always think positive and keep yourself neat & tidy.
- Worship any form of the Almighty that you feel connected with on a daily basis and offer your sincere gratitude to Him or Her for whatever you have got.
- Feed Cows, Crows and Dogs as frequently as you can. This removes all Karmic blockages that are responsible for hurdles & obstacles in life.
- Wrap 5 ‘White Kaudis’, 5 Turmeric Roots, 2 Betel Nuts as well as some money in a red cloth and place it in the worship area of your house during ‘Navratri’. Worship Goddess Durga during all 9 days of Navratri and one the 9th day, take that wrapped cloth and put it inside your wealth safe. This brings in an increase in wealth & income in life.
- Offer water to a ‘Peepal Tree’ on a Thursday and apply ‘Tilak’ of Saffron on your forehead to attract opportunities of wealth creation.
If you are facing any type of problems in your life you can talk to Astrologers