The Position of Moon in Kundali can predict your attitude!
By: Future Point | 26-Oct-2019Views : 1563
Everyone wants to feel good, but how to get there varies significantly depending on your unique needs. While the Sun sign symbolizes how you express your identity and shine, whereas the Moon sign shows the insights of your inner world revealing what you need to feel safe, happy, and comfortable. Moon moves so quickly that it changes signs every two and a quarter days. Moon sign predictions are considered more specific and elaborate as it takes into consideration every aspect of celestial activity.
Moon Sign is said to rule one’s personality. It represents more of our inner world of feelings and emotions, and how we feel about ourselves and it is an important planet in the zodiac sky that greatly influences our lives. Planet Moon represents our inner state of mind. It deciphers what kind of temperament we will have along with what would ick our minds.
You can also consult an Astrologer in order to get rid of your anger and can ask him/her about the remedies to curb it.
Get your free Janam Kundli
Anger According to Your Zodiac Sign
No matter how chill or laid back you are, you will get angry and sometimes that anger can get out of control. You may be the type of person who gets angry very easily, or you may be calm and less likely to show anger. But what matters is how you deal with this anger & stress.
Astrology is a great way to assess native’s personality traits, especially when it comes to his/her anger. The horoscope prediction can only provide so much information because no matter how your anger presents itself, no one is free from the feelings that come with it.
Zodiac Signs who get enraged often
- Aries, Libra, Aquarius, Pisces (Moon Sign)- They have tempestuous anger and are considered the baby of the zodiac as they are known to explode without considering their actions will affect others. They cool down quickly and usually feel very sorry about their outbursts after the incident has passed away.
- Virgo Moon Sign- They have suppressed anger. They don’t feel comfortable with sharing their anger, no matter how insignificant it is. The suppressed anger of a Virgo native often causes digestive and health issues too.
- Taurus, Scorpio, Leo, Gemini (Moon Sign)- Taurus native has an explosive kind of anger. When they get angry with someone, he/she gives subtle hints at first, becoming silent and cold, before they erupt like a volcano spewing hot rage. No one should be in their line of fire when they are angry.
- Capricorn, Saggitarius, Cancer (Moon Sign)- The individual born under the Capricorn zodiac has a Destructive type of anger. Capricorns take anger very seriously and they usually don't express it unless pushed to their limits. When they are driven to an outburst, it's so out of character that you'll shock everyone around you.
Consult our expert astrologers to know the various gems, puja rituals and yantras as astrological remedies for a happy life.
But what is the reason to get Angry for Zodiac Moon Signs?
People just have different ways of expressing their anger. The Zodiac signs are also a clue to how people show their anger. In Vedic astrology, the Moon sign tells us how we respond or react to life. It is the ruler of our emotions or anger and the part of us that has been formed by our conditioning, absorbing the many experiences of our childhood and youth, including all the traumas and hurts that befell us.
Role of Mars in Anger
The sign position of Mars reveals much about our basic nature, aggressive instincts, sexuality, etc. It is the most associated planet with basic body attraction and it is considered as the planet of action rather than the planet of reaction. The position of Mars shows the area of life where we apply our drive and our enthusiasm. Our Moon sign gives us hints about our earlier experiences, good, bad, loving and shocking, compassionate and rejecting. She completes our renewed life purpose, as we descend on Earth again and creates the outlines of our karma for this lifetime.
Remedies to Control Anger
- Take a deep breath- Your breathing becomes shallower and speeds up as your anger increases. Whenever you become angry, take a deep breathe from your nose and exhaling from the mouth for about 5 mins.
- Go walk around- Exercise can help calm your nerves and in reducing your anger. Go for a walk, park, or do anything that includes any physical activity.
- Talk to your friend- Tell the whole situation to your friend, discuss your matter so that your friend can tell you the solution. By this, you may feel good.
- Talk to an Astrologer- Take consultancy from expert astrologers to know the depth of your problem.
The biggest thing for you to do when you're feeling de-motivated is to change your outlook on life because that will be the first step to personal development and exactly what you need to stay happy and content in life. It's also very important to try and stay positive and make effective changes during hard times.
Consult the best astrologers in India on Futurepoint.com. Click here to consult now!