Sarvapitru Amavasya Shradh 2018
By: Future Point | 26-Sep-2018Views : 974
While the entire Shradh Paksha or Pitru Paksha hold an extremely important place in the Hindu culture, a particular type of Shradh has its own significance due to its unique relevance.
We are talking about the Shradh performed on the Sarva Pitru Amavasya or the Mahalaya Amavasya.
The Sarva Pitru Amavasya happens on the last day/tithi of the Pitru Paksha/Shradh Paksha.
Read: When will the Pitru Paksha start?
What makes the Sarva Pitru Amavasya so special?
- Sarva Pitru Amavasya occurs on the last day of the Pitru Paksha or Shradh Paksha.
- On this specific tithi, people can perform the Shradh of all their ancestors irrespective of when they died and how they died.
- Therefore if for some reason, a person is not able to perform the Shradh of his ancestors on the dedicated tithis/dates during the Pitru Paksha, he can choose to do it on Sarva Pitru Amavasya.
- Also, if the date of the death of a person is unknown, then the Shradh rituals of such a person can be performed on Sarva Pitru Amavasya.
- Many people who know the tithis of demise of their ancestors but for some unavoidable reasons are not able to perform the Shradh rituals of their ancestors on their respective tithis of demise, choose to perform cumulative Shradh rituals for all of them on Sarva Pitru Amavasya.
- Since the Pitru Paksha period starts on the Pratipada day, the next day of Purnima in the month of Bhadrapada, therefore the Shradh rituals of those who died on Purnima tithi are done on the Sarva Pitru Amavasya day only.
The date of Sarva Pitru Amavasya this year is Monday, 8th October 2018.
Benefits of this Puja
- This Puja can be performed when you don't know the exact time/date of death of your deceased family members.
- This Puja can be performed for "all" your deceased ancestors on a single tithi (Sarva Pitru Amavasya).
- This Puja gives peace and contentment to the deceased in the after life and their well being is ensured in the dimensions that they dwell in.
Shradh Puja 2018 Includes:
- Individual Puja
- Brahmin Bhojan and Dakshina
Details Required for Shradh Puja:
Please provide us below mentioned details in the query box for Shradh Puja 2018 -
- Your Name, Father's Name and Gotra
- The complete Name the person/s for whom you want to offer Puja
- Your relationship with him/her
- Tithi/Date of Death
* On ordering the Puja: the date, time and venue of the Puja will be informed to the clients via Email.
* Plus a link shall be provided through which they can see your Puja live.
* For every client, a new Puja will be conducted.
Read: What will be the right time of Shradh?
We assure you that all Puja rituals are performed by Learned Brahmin Priests in strict accordance with Vedic rituals.
Shradh Puja is the greatest duty that you have towards your ancestors.
Therefore, we urge you to fulfill this responsibility of yours with utmost respect & devotion for your ancestors.
Book Your Shradh Puja Package Now: Shradh Puja 2018
If you have any enquiry to be clarified, please mail us to:-
You may also call us at :-