As explained in the preceding issue, the Sun is regarded as the generator of power that gives spirit and life to all planets, the Moon is considered to be the conductor of power lent by Sun and rules over the lives of the beings on this earth. Sun represents individuality, whereas Moon shows one’s personality.
Moon governs over impregnation, conception, birth of a child and the animal instinct. She represents mother, mother’s family, grandmother, old women, horse, navigation, agricultural land, Lord Shiva, love, kindness, mental peace, heart, services rendered for other’s welfare and the 4th house.
The Moon’s effect comes up in the 16th, 51st and 86th year of the native and similarly its 1st cycle falls in the 24th year, the 2nd in the 49th year and the 3rd cycle falls in the 94th year of the native. The Jupiter, Sun and Mars are Moon’s friends, whereas Saturn, Rahu and Ketu are inimical to her.
For her protection, the Moon sacrifices her friendly planets - Sun, Mars or Jupiter. Moon is the Lord of 4th house, stands exalted in the 2nd house of Taurus and becomes debilitated in the 8th house of Scorpio.
The Moon provides very good results if placed in houses 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7 and 9 whereas the 6th, 8th, 10th, 11th and 12th houses are bad for the Moon. The death of a domestic milch animal or a horse, drying up of a person’s well or pond, the loss of the senses of touching and feeling are the signs of moon turning malefic.
The placement of the Ketu in the 4th house causes Matri Rina i.e. mother’s debt. In such a situation pieces of silver of equal weight and size be collected from every member of the family and the same should be thrown together into the running water of a river. Consequently all the ill effects would be warded off.
Moon in 1st House
In general, the 1st house belongs to Mars and Sun. When the moon is also placed therein, this house will come under the combined influences of the Mars, the Sun and the Moon i.e. all the 3 mutual friends will be treated as occupants of this house. The Sun and Mars will extend all friendly support to their natural friend Moon placed on the throne i.e. the ascendant house.
Such native will be soft-hearted and will inherit all the traits and qualities of his mother. He will be either the eldest brother or will certainly be treated so. As long as the native receives the blessings of his mother and keeps her happy, he will continue to rise and prosper in every way.
The things and the relatives as represented by Mercury, who is inimical to Moon, will prove harmful to the native, e.g., the sister-in-law and the green color will affect adversely. Hence it is better to keep away from them.
Burning milk (for making Khoya) or selling milk for profit would reduce or minimize the power of the Moon placed in the 1st house, which means that the native’s life and property would be destroyed if he engages himself in such activities.
Such a native should serve others with water and milk freely for long life and all round prosperity. Such a native will get a life of about 90 years and will be bestowed with honours and fame by the Govt.
1. Do not marry between the age of 24 and 27 years, i.e., marry either before 24 years of age or after 27 years of age.
2. Do not build a house out of your earnings between 24 and 27 years of age.
3. Keep away from the green colour and sister-in-law. Do not keep a silver pot or kettle with a snout (Toti) in it in the house.
4. Offer water to the roots of a Banyan tree whenever you can afford.
5. Insert copper nails on the four corners of your bed.
6. Whenever crossing a river, always throw coins in it for the welfare of your children.
7. Always keep a silver Thali in your house.
8. Use Silver pots for drinking water or milk and avoid the use of glassware for the same.
Moon in 2nd House
The results of the 2nd house, when Moon is placed therein, will be influenced by Jupiter, Venus and the Moon, because this is the Puckka Ghar, the permanent house of Jupiter and Venus is the lord of the second Rashi Taurus. The Moon gives very good results in this house, as it becomes very strong here because of the friendly support of Jupiter against Venus.
Such a native may not have sisters, but will certainly be having brothers. In case he doesn’t have, his wife will certainly have brothers. He will certainly receive his due share in parental properties. Whatever be the planetary position otherwise, but the Moon here will ensure male offspring to the native.
The native will receive good education, which will add to his fortune. The Business associated with the things of the Moon will prove highly advantageous. He may be a reputed teacher also.
The Ketu placed in the 12th house will cause eclipse of the Moon here, which will deprive the native either of good education or of male children.
1. Temple within the native’s house may deprive the native of male issue.
2. The things associated with the Moon, i.e., silver, rice, non-cemented floor of the house, the mother and old women and their blessings will prove very lucky for the native.
3. Offering green colour clothes to small girls continuously for 43 days.
4. Place the things associated with the Moon into the foundation of your house, e.g., a square piece of silver.
Moon in 3rd House
The results of the 3rd house, when the Moon is placed therein, will be influenced by the Mars, Mercury and Moon. Here the Moon proves highly beneficial to ensure a long life and great wealth or riches for the native.
If there are no planets in the 9th and 11th houses, then Mars and Venus will give good results to the native because of the Moon being in the 3rd house.
With the advancement of the native’s education and learning, the economic condition of his father will deteriorate, but without affecting his education adversely. If Ketu’s placing in the horoscope is auspicious and not harming the Moon in the 3rd, the education of the native will bear good fruits and prove advantageous in every manner.
If the Moon is malefic, it will cause great loss of wealth and money at the age of the malefic planet placed in the 9th house.
1. Offer in donation the things associated with the Moon, e.g., silver or rice, after the birth of a daughter and the things associated with the Sun e.g., wheat and jaggery when a son is born.
2. Do not make use of your daughter’s money and wealth.
3. To avoid the evil effects of a malefic planet in the 8th house, serve the guests and others by offering them milk and water freely.
4. Worshipping Goddess Durga and obtaining the blessings of small girls by touching their feet after serving them food and sweets.
Get Detailed Kundli Predictions with Brihat Kundli Phal
Moon in 4th House
The results of the 4th house are the general product of the total influences of Moon, the lord of the 4th Rashi Cancer and the permanent resident of the 4th house. Here the Moon becomes very strong and powerful in every manner.
The use of, and association with the things represented by the Moon will prove highly beneficial to the native. Offer milk in place of water to the guests. Obtain blessings of your mother or the elderly women by touching their feet. The 4th house is the river of income which will continue to increase expenditure. In other words, expenditure will augment income.
The native will be a reputed and honoured person with soft heart and all sorts of riches. He will inherit all the traits and qualities of his mother and will face the problems of life boldly like a lion. He will receive honour and favours from the government along with riches and will provide peace and shelter to others.
Good education will be ensured for the native. If Jupiter is placed in the 6th house and Moon in the 4th, parental profession will suit him. If a person has mortgaged certain valuables to the native, he will never come back to demand it.
If Moon be placed with 4 planets in the 4th house, the native will be economically very strong and wealthy. The male planets will help the native like sons and the female planets like daughters.
1. Selling of milk for profit and burning of milk for making Khoya, etc., will have a very adverse effects on income, life span and mental peace.
2. Adultery and flirtation will be seriously detrimental to the native’s reputation and prospects of wealth gains.
3. The more the expenses, the more the income.
4. Before beginning any auspicious or new work, place a pitcher or any container filled with milk in the house.
5. For warding off the evil generated by the Jupiter placed in the 10th house, the native should visit places of worship along with his grandfather and offer their oblations by placing their forehead at the feet of the deity.
Know Which Career is Appropriate for you, Get Career Report
Moon in 5th House
The results of the 5th house, when the Moon is placed therein, will be influenced by the Sun, the Ketu and the Moon. The native will adopt just and right means to earn wealth and will not yield to wrong doing. He may not do well in business but certainly receive favours and honours from the government. Anyone supported by him will win.
The Moon in the 5th house will give 5 sons if the Ketu is well placed and benefic even if the Moon is joined by malefic planets. By his education and learning the native will undertake several measures for others welfare, but the others will not do good to him.
Further, the native will be destroyed if he becomes greedy and selfish. If he fails to keep his plans a secret, his own men will damage him seriously.
1. Keep control over your tongue. Never use abusive language to ward off troubles.
2. Avoid becoming greedy and over selfish.
3. Deceit and dishonesty towards others will affect you adversely.
4. Acting upon the advice of another person before trying to harm anybody will ensure very good results and a life of about 100 years.
5. Public service will enhance income and reputation of the native.
Moon in 6th House
This house is affected by the Mercury and Ketu. The Moon in this house will be affected by the planets placed in the 2nd, 8th, 12th and 4th houses. The native will receive education with obstacles and will have to struggle a lot for reaping the benefits of his educational achievements.
If the Moon is placed in the 6th, 2nd, 4th, 8th and 12th houses it is auspicious. The native would enliven a dying person by putting a few drops of water in his mouth.
But if the Moon is malefic in the 6th house and Mercury is placed in the 2nd or 12th house, the native will have suicidal tendencies. Similarly, if the Moon is malefic and the Sun is placed in the 12th house, then the native or his wife or both will have severe eye defects and troubles.
1. Serve milk to your father with your own hands.
2. Never take milk during night. But intake of milk during day time and use of even curd and cheese during night is permissible.
3. Do not offer milk as donation. It can be given only at religious places of worship.
4. Digging of wells for public will destroy the issues, but digging of wells in a hospital or within the premises of cremation ground will not be harmful.
Moon in 7th house
The 7th house belongs to Venus and Mercury. When the Moon is placed here, the results of this house will be affected by the Venus, Mercury and Moon. Venus and Mercury combined together give the effects of the Sun.
The 1st house aspects the 7th house. Consequently the rays of the Sun from the 1st house would be enlightening the Moon if placed in the 7th, which means that the things and the relatives represented by the Moon will provide highly beneficial and good results.
Educational achievements will prove fruitful for earning money or wealth. He may or may not have properties but will certainly have cash money in hand always. He will have good potential for being a poet or astrologer, or else he will be characterless and will have great love for mysticism and spiritualism.
The 7th Moon also denotes conflict between the native’s wife and mother, adverse effects in milk trade. Disobedience towards mother will cause overall tensions and troubles.
1. Avoid marriage in the 24th year of your life.
2. Always your mother keep happy.
3. Never sell milk or water for profit.
4. Do not burn milk for making Khoya.
5. Ensure that in marriage your wife brings silver and rice with her from her parents, equal to her weight.
Moon in 8th House
This house belongs to Mars and Saturn. The Moon here affects the education of the native adversely, but if education goes well the native’s mother’s life will be shortened and very often such a native loses both -education and the mother. However, the evil effects of the Moon in the 7th house will be mitigated if Jupiter and Saturn be placed in the 2nd house.
The 7th Moon often deprives the native of his parental properties. If there is a well or pond adjacent to the parental property of the native, he will receive adverse results of the Moon all through his life.
1. Avoid gambling and flirting.
2. Perform Shraddha ceremony for to your ancestors.
3. Do not build any house after covering a well with roof.
4. Obtain blessings of the old men and children by touching their feet.
5. Bring water from the well or water tap situated within the boundaries of a cremation ground and place it within your house. It will ward off all the evils generated by the Moon in the 7th house.
6. Offer gram and pulse in places of worship.
Moon in 9th House
The 9th house belongs to Jupiter, who is a great friend of the Moon. Hence the native will imbibe the traits and features of both these planets - good conduct, soft heartedness, religious bent of mind and love for virtuous acts and pilgrimage.
He will live upto 75 years. A friendly planet in the 5th house will augment comforts and pleasures from the son and develops intense interest in religious deeds. A friendly planet in the 3rd house ensures great increase in money and wealth.
1. Install the things associated with the Moon within the house, e.g., place a square piece of silver in the almirah.
2. Serve the labourers with milk.
3. Offer milk to snakes and rice to fish.
Moon in 10th House
The 10th house is in every manner ruled by Saturn. This house is expected by the 4th house, which is similarly ruled by Moon. Hence the Moon in the 10th house ensures a long life of about 90 years for the native. Moon and Saturn are inimical, therefore, medicines in liquid form will always prove harmful to him.
The milk will act as poison if taken during night. If he is a medical practitioner, dry medicines administered by him to the patient will have a magical effect for cure. If a surgeon, he will earn great wealth and fame for surgery. If the 2nd and 4th houses are empty money and wealth will rain on him.
If Saturn is placed in the 1st house, the native’s life will be destroyed by the opposite sex, especially a widow.
The things and business represented by Saturn will prove beneficial for the native.
1. Visits to religious places of worship will enhance the fortune of the native.
2. Store the natural water of rain or the river in a container and keep it within your house for 15 years. It will wash off the poisons and evil effects generated by the Moon in the 10th house.
3. Avoid taking milk during night.
4. Milch animals can neither live long in your house nor will they prove beneficial or auspicious.
5. Abstain from wine, meat and adultery.
Advanced Health Report Will Put An End On Your Health Troubles
Moon in 11th house
This house is strongly influenced by Jupiter and Saturn. Every planet placed in this house will destroy its inimical planets and the things associated with them. In this way the Moon here will destroy its enemy Ketu’s things, i.e., the sons of the native.
Here the Moon will have to face the combined power of its enemies Saturn and Ketu, which will weaken the Moon. Now if Ketu is placed in the 4th house, the life of the native’s mother will be endangered. The business associated with Mercury will also prove harmful.
Starting house construction or purchase of a house on Saturdays will strengthen the Saturn (the Moon’s enemy) which will prove disastrous for the native. Kanyadan after the midnight and participating in any marriage ceremony on Fridays will damage the fortunes of the native.
1. Offer milk in Bhairo Mandir and donate milk to others liberally.
2. Ensure that the grandmother does not see her grandson.
3. Heat up a piece of gold in fire and put it in a glass of milk before drinking it.
4. Throw 125 pieces of sweet (Peda) in a river.
Moon in 12th house
This house belongs to Moon’s friend Jupiter. Here the Moon will have good effects on Mars and the things associated with Mars, but it will harm its enemies Mercury and Ketu and the things associated with them.
Hence the business and things associated with the house in which Mars is placed will provide highly beneficial effects. Similarly, the business and things associated with the houses where Mercury and Ketu are placed will be strongly damaged.
The Moon in the 12th houses causes a general fear in the native’s mind about numerous unforeseen troubles and dangers and thus destroys his sleep and peace of mind. Ketu in the 4th house will become weak and affect the native’s son and mother very adversely.
1. Wearing Gold in ears, drinking milk after inserting hot piece of gold in it and visiting religious places of worship will ward off the evils of the Moon in 12th house and also that of the Ketu in the 4th house.
2. Never offer milk and food to religious saints/sadhus.
3. Do not open a school, college or any other educational institute and do not help children in obtaining free of cost education.