Benefits of White Opal Gemstones
By: Future Point | 23-Apr-2018Views : 21170
A gemstone which can substitute diamond is opal gemstones. This gemstone is associated with the Libra zodiac signs and miraculously amazing for the one who is facing extreme difficulty and problems in their lives.
Opal means precious and the stone totally worth it because of its physical and cosmic properties. Nowadays founding a natural opal gemstone is not a piece of cake because markets are full of money making people who only care of themselves. So, it's important to take a prescription of renowned astrologers before buying opal gemstone.
Opal stone is a very attractive Gemstone. Opal has suddenly become very popular and desirable due to its beauty and ‘play of color’ (Fire) effect. Opal is Birthstone of October month. Opal along with Diamond is very effective astrological gemstone for Venus (Shukra) Planet.
Opal is Birthstone of which month?
Opal is a birthstone of October month as per western astrology. So, Opal is highly recommended to people born in October month.
Opal is the astrological gemstone of Venus – Shukra planet. Venus symbolizes the desires of a human being. Opal is worn for marital bliss, Love, Relationship, Companionship, fertility & sexual compatibility.
Opal is associated with Venus (Shukra) Planet as per Indian Vedic astrology. SHUKRA symbolizes the comfort and luxuries of the life. A benefit Venus in the horoscope may bless the native with all the luxuries, comforts, glamour, romance, wealth, beauty, happiness, joy, delights, high-class vehicles, art, sex, attractions, jewelry, entertainment, pleasure, joys, passion and merriments.
A person born with zodiac signs Taurus & Libra should wear an Opal. It’s highly recommended to someone, who has Mahadasha or Antardasha of Venus (Shukra) in the horoscope. Opal is very beneficial for people suffering from infertility, sexual disorders, Libido, and impotency.
Benefits of the opal gemstone
- One of the benefits of wearing Opal gemstone is that it brings passion and strength to one’s love life or marital relations. It is said to bring stability to a troubled marriage and improve social relations of a person overall.
- Medically, Opal stone is said to benefit the Endocrine System and maintain the balance of hormonal secretions.
- Opal stone is believed to improve the functioning of the Urinary system, especially the kidneys. Online horoscope can help you to give you more benefits of opal.
- Opal gemstone benefits people who deal in items associated with fine living like clothes, fashion, jewelry, artifacts, expensive cars etc.
- People involved in artistic fields like music, painting, dancing and theatre etc. receive innumerable benefits of Opal stone.
- This gemstone owns the power to enhance the charm, beauty, wealth and passion of love.
- It helps to enhance mutual understanding between the couple and increase the love.
- If a person is facing many problems in his married life and feeling unhappy with his partner, he/she may try opal gemstone to overtaking this kind of problems.
- The person who wears Opal gemstone gets the love, happiness and good fortune for the rest of their life.
- The person who is experiencing the dozing issue and continually having the bad dreams may wear this appeal will help you in your awful dreams and will permit a decent rest in the night.
- Opal Gemstone Improve social relations of a person overall.
- Opal Stone maintains the hormonal secretions.
- It also gives you an attractive personality.
- Opal is a gem of excellence, charm, riches and beauty. It helps a man to give a luxurious life. It presents the force of satisfaction to the wearer an upgrade money related flourishing. It is useful for those in business, especially associated with travel and tourism, imports and exports.
Disadvantages of Opal Gemstone
1. Don't wear opal without suggestion of best astrologer.
2. Without any suggestion you wear opal stone, you will feel more cold and lazy.
3. You face skin related problems like skin will become yellowish in color and dry.
Procedure for wearing Opal Gemstone –
- The first choice as the metal for Opal should be gold.
- The second choice as the metal for Opal stone should be Silver or finally, Panchdhaatu.
- Opal is worn in the index finger of the correct hand (Left Hand for left-handed people and the Right Hand for right-handed people).
- It should be worn on Friday morning before 12 PM during the Shukla Paksha (Waxing Moon).
- Before wearing an opal stone it is mandatory to keep it immersed in a bowl, having 1 spoon of Curd, Honey, Gangajal, Tulsi leaves and Ghee for 10 minutes. Recite “AUM SHUKRAYE NAMAH” mantra while wearing the opal Gemstone.
Who can wear Opal Gemstone?
To get the blessings of Venus and to improve your future possibilities.
If you are getting stuck in all kinds of litigations.
If you want to know the benefits of this stone or if something popping up in your mind related to the opal gemstone then visit our website to know the more about this stone. Drop a query and our gemstone astrology consultancy will get back to you ASAP. You can also use our free astrological services like online free Horoscope, daily tarot predictions and information related to Vedic astrology.
Horoscope Matching | Love Horoscope | Career Report | Finance Report
KP Horoscope | Online Horoscope | Online Kundli | Online Astrologer
Kundli Phal | Kundli Darpan | Bhrigu Patrika | Janam Kundli