9 Indoor Plants as per Feng Shui that promise good luck
By: Future Point | 06-Nov-2019Views : 8376
Plants have an amazing ability to help humans prosper in more ways than one. Feng Shui insists on having the plants which create a harmonious environment and brightens up the living spaces. It states that any plant that helps purify the surroundings and make it more lively is what we need. Flowering plants and smooth-edged leaves are considered excellent for good Feng Shui at home. A full and blossoming plant is encouraged to increase your chances of attracting good luck with Feng Shui tips. The higher the number of leaves, the better.
If you want to know the best place to keep these feng shui plants then you can consult an expert Vastu Specialist to experience good luck in life through positive energy.
The idea behind indoor plants is that they promise good luck and bring positivity into your life, clearing out negativity and opening the door for the opportunity.
Here are the 9 Indoor Plants as per Feng Shui that attract good luck.
1. Crassula Ovata (Money Plant)- It is the most favorite Feng Shui with plant which is known to attract money and good luck as it grows. The plant is believed to harmonize human existence with the surrounding environment. It produces positive energy with its well-rooted and vibrant new growth. Money Plant also helps heal broken relationships and improves the relationship between the family members of the house. Money plant is known as one of the best air purifying plant which cleanses and rejuvenates the polluted air produced by modern furnishings made of synthetic materials and cleaning chemicals.
2. Lucky Bamboo- Bamboos are considered the best option for incorporating good Feng Shui in the living area of the house. It is said that this plant brings a peaceful and positive aura into your home and also teaches the ultimate wisdom. The bamboo plant is said to bring good luck, health, and love and also offers a vibrant green accent to any space. Lucky Bamboo can create a sense of balance and safety if kept in a room. It can be also used as a decorative item that you place in either the coffee table or on your work desk.
3. EPIPREMNUM AUREUM (GOLDEN PATHOS)- It is commonly known as the money plant that is popularly grown in India. According to Feng Shui, it is considered to bring wealth, and prosperity in the household. Money plant, as the name suggests- helps attract luck, wealth, and fortune. This plant helps cleanse the air off of formaldehyde, benzene, and carbon monoxide while also eliminating odors.
4. Jade Plant- As per Feng Shui standards, plants with rounded leaves are sure to bring good fortune. The vibrant green leaves of this precious plant symbolize wealth and prosperity. It is a traditional gift given to new business owners and when placed near the entrance of the office is thought to bring peace and success. It is easy to share the jade plant with your friends that’s why it is known as the friendship plant.
Buy Feng Shui Products Online at Future Point’s AstroShop
5. Lotus- Lilies paired with lotus flowers bring luck and purity if placed at the office. Just be careful, that in order to maintain positive energy, you must remove wilted or spent flowers and trim any dead or dying parts from the plant. It helps in reducing cholesterol, improves digestion, helps to lower blood pressure and boosts up the immunity system. You can also keep the Lotus plant at work, as it is considered excellent for feng shui for office in order to bring good fortune and success to your business.
6. Rubber Plant or Ficus elastica- Rubber plants are especially auspicious when placed in the office because the round leaves symbolize good fortune, abundance, and wealth. The large leaves of a rubber plant allow it to draw in large amounts of contaminants, making it efficient at cleaning the air. One can also gift a rubber plant to his/her friends, family, or coworkers in decorative pots.
7. Tulsi or Basil- Tulsi plant is one of the most potent herbs. It has medicinal properties is rich in essential vitamins and minerals. It is believed that just keeping this plant indoor or just outside the home can protect the family from a cough and cold. Tulsi can also have it in the form of tea and can also be used as a flavoring agent in food. Tulsi is said to be sacred in Hinduism and is worshiped as ‘Goddess of Devotion’ in many of the Indian households.
8. Snake Plant- The snake plant when placed in an ideal position is seemed to be a plant of good luck as it absorbs the poisonous gases from the air and eliminates the toxins. This plant also improves indoor air quality by removing the toxins from the air. The snake plant is grown both indoors and outdoors as a decorative plant. The property of releasing oxygen during the night makes the snake plant a beautiful option as a bedroom plant. You can also purchase this Feng Shui for the living room to bring wisdom in life.
10. Lemon Balm- Lemon balm is said to reduce stress, helps you to relax, and boost your mood. It is used in traditional medicine as a sleep aid and digestive tonic. Lemon balm also reduces symptoms of anxiety, such as nervousness and excitability. This can be used as a feng shui for home in order to bring prosperity and peace at home.
One should take expert advice before keeping any plant in his/her house, office or any other place for better and favorable results in the future.