Saturn is about to enter the most troublesome phase for this zodiac sign
By: Future Point | 29-Nov-2021Views : 1385
At some point in our life, we have heard about sadhesati of Saturn. Saturn is considered a malefic planet in astrology and is known to put pressure on the significations of the planet and the house through which it is passing through.
Sadhesati and dhaiyya of Saturn is known to bring significant changes in a native’s life. Depending upon the placement and strength of Saturn in the natal chart, the native get good and bad results of the transit of Saturn.
As per Vedic astrology, Saturn is a karmic planet bringing good or bad based on our past deeds.
It is a strict disciplinarian and maintains it through restrictions, obstructions, frustrations, unhappiness, disillusionments, setbacks and fears.
These restrictions have a specific purpose. Saturn keeps an account of all our past karmas and releases the results unexpectedly, without warning.
On the positive side, Saturn stands for achievement, the achievement through hard work, responsibility, democracy, without which can’t succeed in life.
Talk to Astrologer
Dr. Arun Bansal
Ach. Dr. Kuldeep Kumar
Sadhesati of Saturn
Whenever Saturn passes through the 12th house from where the natal moon is placed, the native is said to have entered sadhesati of shani. It continues when Saturn transits over the natal moon and then in the 2nd h
ouse from the natal moon. It means it covers three rashis. Saturn stays in a sign for 2 ½ years and thus in total sadhesati continues for 7 ½ years.
There are three phases of Shani sadhe sati. Out of which its second phase is considered to be the most troublesome. Read to know which zodiac sign is going to enter the most painful second phase of sadhesati.
At present, Saturn is staying in the zodiac sign of Capricorn and the natives of Sagittarius, Aquarius and Capricorn are undergoing various phases of sadhesati.
Sagittarius rashi natives are undergoing last phase of sadhesati, it is the second phase of sadhesati for the natives of Capricorn rashi and it is the first phase of sadhesati for the natives of Aquarius rashi or moon sign.
Saturn’s next move:
The slowest and most influential planet Saturn will move into its mooltrikona rashi i.e. Aquarius sign on 29th April 2022. This movement will bring relief to the people of Sagittarius from long running sadhesati. With this movement, the natives of Pisces will enter their first phase of sadhesati.
Now, let’s discuss which zodiac sign will undergo the peak phase of Shani sadhesati i.e. the most miserable phase.
There are three phases of Shani Sade Sati:
- Mental stress and financial problems
- Substantial decline in income
- Huge expenses
- Lack or no sleep
- Major ups and downs in business and family life
- Some injury, surgery or physical pain has to be suffered
- No help from anywhere
- Troubles surround you from all directions
- No material comforts or luxuries
- All kinds of mental, physical and financial sufferings
- Saturn in this phase gives an opportunity to the native to rectify his/her mistake
It is believed that Saturn gives something nice before leaving the state of sadhesati or dhaiyya. Of these three phases, the second phase is considered the most painful.
Saturn will enter Aquarius on 29th April 2022. As soon as Saturn enters this sign, the second phase of Shani Sade Sati will start on the natives of Capricorn.
This is considered the peak phase of Shani sadhesati. This phase becomes so miserable that the native doesn’t see any hopes coming from anywhere.
He/ she feels despaired with all efforts going in vain. During this phase, failures and sufferings crop up from everywhere.
So, Capricorn natives have to take special care during second phase of their sadhesati.
You are advised to meet a learned astrologer to understand the possible effects and outcomes in your life. Saturn remedies will help you a lot to overcome ill effects of this transition of Saturn.
However, Capricorn is Satun’s own sign and natives may not feel as much trouble as natives belonging to other signs must have felt in the same circumstances.
Precautions to be taken during second phase of sadhesati
However, one should follow discipline and good general conduct towards others during the whole period of sadhesati but particularly during the second phase, a native should follow these tips:
- Do each and every work with utmost care
- Practice patience and avoid arguments with anyone
- Respect people working under you and pay their dues on time
- Keep your staff happy
- Take care of your family members
- Avoid alcohol
- Maintain sanctity in your relations
Effects of Good Saturn
A benefic Saturn blesses the natives with exceptional scholastic skills. They have a great command over several languages. It brings huge profits to an individual and they have bright chances of engaging in the trade of oil, leather, machinery, furnace, cement, iron, transport, rubber and astrology etc.
Effects of Bad Saturn
In the case of a malefic Saturn, the person has to undergo several challenges in life. There are possibilities of losing all wealth and fame. They may have to face imprisonment as well. The person may also suffer from muscles and stomach related ailments.
Remedies for Saturn
- Worship Lord Shiva and Saturn. Lord Shiva is considered the main deity for Satun and all remedies for Saturn are linked to Him.
- Recite sacred mantras. A mantra should be chanted with devotion. Repeating the following shani mantra 108 times daily would appease Saturn.
Shani Beeja Mantra
- Om Sham Shanishwaraya Namah
Shani Tantric mantra
- Om pram Preem Proum Sah Shanishcharay Namah
Moksha Mantra and Maha Mrtyunjaya Mantra
- Aum Tryambakam yajaamahe sugandhim pushtivardhanam
Urvaarukamiva bandhanaan-mrityormuksheeya maamritaat
- Practice Yoga and meditation for mental, physical and spiritual cleansing. Some of the important things are speaking the truth, performing the righteous actions, meditating, reciting mantras, practicing yoga postures, eating a healthy diet, and leading a calm and peaceful life dedicated to higher realms.
- Donate your time, effort and money. According to Vedic astrology, donation is one of the most important remedial measures for a malefic Saturn. Making the world a better place for others is an excellent way to cleanse your past karma and a good remedy for Saturn. You can offer help either financially or by giving your time and support to the needy. Lead a positive life. Make donation a part of your life.
- Feeding the poor is one of the best remedies for Planet Saturn. Donate food on special occasions of your life. One can also donate food in the ashrams or temples.
Talk to the best astrologer to overcome the malefic effects Saturn may bring through sadhesati. It is important to understand Saturn as it may bring immense riches or poverty at the same time.
Saturn is democratic in nature and is excellent at teaching lessons to all -- be it a friend or an enemy in a particular birth chart, so we all should observe the manner our hard core master i.e. Saturn wishes us to behave.
Know more about
Matching horoscope takes the concept...
Health Report is around 45-50 page...
A detailed print of how your future...
Kundli darpan is a complete 110 page...