Lal Kitab remedies for success in job, business and corporate ventures
By: Future Point | 19-Mar-2018Views : 6718
The Lal Kitab is said to be one of the branches of the Vedic astrology and focuses mostly on solutions or ‘upay’ for problems that people are facing in their life. It is a set of five books. Again taken into considerations is the position of malefic planets and remedies are given to decrease or eradicate their effect on the individual’s life. Child birth, education, health, relationships, property, parents, children, love marriage, professional growth are the few sectors of life that are almost always miraculously solved using this precious astrological text.
Working hard, starting a successful business venture and doing brilliantly well in one’s professional life is a true ambition f every individual today. Living in the cut throat competition that we live in today, it is very essential to rise and shine in our respective professional sectors, so that we do not lag behind in any way. While there are truly no shortcuts in success, Lal Kitab has several upays or remedies that have shown amazing results to people struggling in achieving the job of their dreams, or gaining benefits from a new business. Listed below are a few –
- It is believed that Lord Saturn or Shani Maharaj has a vital role to play in one’s professional journey. Pleasing this God will benefit you in the long run to become very successful. Shortcuts to success displease him. Always perform your duties diligently.
- Before 8:00 AM every morning, offer water mixed with jaggery and yellow flowers to the sun and along with it chant the Gayatri Mantra 108 times. Perform this ritual for 11 days continuously starting from the first Sunday and witness remarkable results and prosperity.
- To improve your job prospect, offer bananas to a cow every Thursday.
- Every Monday offer pure and clear water to Lord Shiva, while chanting Abhimantrit Gomti Chakra.
- For good and better promotions, offer seven cereals also known as Sapta Dhaan to birds. Whole Green Gram, Whole Moong Dal, Wheat, Kaale Channe, Barley, Rice, Bajra and Sabut Urad comprise these grains.
- If you are in the public sector or a government job and seeking a transfer, offer water mixed with 21 seeds of red chilies to the Sun for 43 days. Also, chant “Om Namah Shivay” at least once a day with one complete mala.
- If there are professionals problems all around you and wherever you go, light a sarson lamp and put in flower cloves in it. Then with total devotion of your heart, pray earnestly to the God that you believe in and ask for guidance and the correct path.
- For success, prosperity and complete well being, apply tilak on your forehead from Hanuman ji’s right leg thumb.
- Before stepping out for work, have curd mixed with sugar.
- To become more focused in life about your goals and aspirations in life, fast on every Saturday.
- If you are looking for a new job, buy a new steel lock on a Friday. Make sure that neither the shopkeeper nor you should open the lock while purchasing it. Keep the lock where you sleep on a Friday night and the next day i.e. Saturday, offer this lock to a religious place and leave it there. Whenever some will open this lock, they will indirectly be opening the lock to your destiny.
If you are looking for a government job, here are the upays for you –
- Pray to Lord Shani for a job. After lighting a mustard oil lamp, chant the Shani Mantra, Om Pram Preem Praum Sah Shanishcharay Namah 108 times. Do this for 11 Saturdays.
- Chant the very powerful Hanuman Chalisa regularly.
- Wear a powerful 14 faced Rudraksha. As Rudraksha is supposed to be the tear of Lord Shiva, 14 of them will give you a lot of power and blessings from the lord himself.
- Offer Tel abhishek to Lord Saturn.
If you are seeking a good paying job, here are your remedies –
- Take 21 coins of one rupee and bury them in a new flower pot and then plant Tulsi in it. Offer water to this plant regularly and take eleven parikrama around it daily. Continue doing this remedy till you get the job and once you land the job, collect the coins from the plant and distribute these coins to girls below the age of nine. Be careful to not ruin the plant when removing the coins.
- When going for a job interview carry five powerful Gomti Chakra in your pocket. Once the interview is done, offer these Chakras to Shiva Mandir.
- In a white cloth, add some black rice. Tie these together and offer it Maa Kali.