Kalathra Dosha: The reason you don’t have marital bliss in life yet!!
By: Future Point | 10-Jul-2019Views : 14497
Kalathra Dosha meaning in Vedic Astrology states if malefic planet (planets like Sun, Mars, Saturn, Rahu, and Ketu are called ‘paap grahas’ or malefic planets) is posited in the 1st, 4th, 7th, 8th, and 12th house from the Lagna or moon, then this,Kalathra dosham period can lead to the Kalathra Dosha. Venus and Mars play a vital role in deciding the happiness of husband and wife in their Kalathra Dosham Love Marriage or/and relationship.
Can't put a full stop to your problems? Don't worry! Our expert Astrologers are a call away! Consult NOW!
What is Kalathra Dosham?
- The 7th house in a horoscope is called the kalathra sthana/house. Kalathra stands for a mate/spouse.
- Usually, if there is no connection between the 2nd, 7th, and 11th house, then it can lead to delayed marriage. The malefic affliction of a malefic planet in 7th house or in 7th lord can create difficulties in wedded life.
- The assemblage of afflicted planets with 7th house or 7th lord can even lead to divorce and re-marriage.
- Kalathra Dosham (Kathira Dosha) can be the reason for the delay in marriage or/and can end up in no marriage in the present life. The 2nd, 7th, and 11th houses are considered for determining the Kalathra Dosham in a chart. However, the 7th house is given supreme value.
- The Kalathra karaka in a male’s horoscope is Venus, while in the female’s horoscope it is planet Jupiter.
- The seventh house deals with the pleasures, enjoyment, the survival of the spouse, marital harmony, co-relationship with husband/wife, lover, temporary/permanent parting, divorce, sexual relationship, and progeny.
- Kalathra dosha creates trouble, delay or split in marriage. So the compatibility of both the bride and groom are analyzed by examining their charts to check for Kalathra Dosha in Marriage or before marriage.
Still waiting for the Wedding Bells to ring? Ask Our Experts!
How Kalathra Dosham Period affects?
- Miserable marriage: This dosh can lead to regular conflicts and disputes among partners. These disputes can become a reason for their marriage to feel suffocating and the couple to feel entrapped in a cage.
- Postponed marriage: Timely marriage is the thing which is required by everyone. This Dosha causes a delay in marriage and might cause the marriage to be postponed(if it is already fixed).
- The unfortunate death of a partner: It can cause an unfortunate death of a partner which is the most frightening of all the effects of this Dosha.
- Unable to get a decent suitable mate: Apart from delaying a marriage, when this Dosha is present in your kundli, you won't be able to find a suitable mate for yourself. A suitable mate refers to a person who is emotionally and mentally compatible with you.
Get Online Love and Compatibility Horoscope Report
- Absence of marital bliss: The life after marriage should be really calm and it should ease the problems in your life instead of increasing them. When this Dosha is present in someone's kundli, it disturbs the peace of your marriage and devoids one of the pleasures a marital union can bring.
- Family life lacking love and ties: Due to this Dosha, your family life might be disturbed and will lead to you looking for love outside the family ties. You won't be able to express your feelings which will cause a feeling of tension in your family.
- Hatred amongst family members: Hatred is developed because of lack of Love. If a person is devoid of love, a certain amount of hatred builds in them. This causes hatred between family members.
According to Vedic Astrology, Venus or planet Shukra is the son of Sage Bhrighu. He is the embodiment of love, emotion, charm, and beauty. He is the most eminent star in the sky. A strong Shukra in the Horoscope would bring love, romance, luxury, beauty, wealth and good marital life. A weak Shukra (Venus) in the Horoscope causes break up/separation in relationships.
Relationship Problems due to Kalathra Dosha occurs because of the following:
- Placement of Rahu or Mars with Venus: Mars and Venus's combination affects marital harmony. In a female’s horoscope, if Mars and Venus exchange their places or navamsa, then she will develop an attachment to other men affecting family happiness. But if her fourth house, the house of chastity and its lord are not afflicted with Sun and Jupiter is in strong positions with benefic planets, then such a tendency would not arise.
- Mars in the 7th house is chiefly responsible for the death of a spouse.
- The seventh house is combust with Sun.
- Sun and Rahu are placed in the seventh house: In a male’s horoscope, if Rahu occupies the 7th house from the Lagna or moon sign or Venus then it would cause the early death of his wife.
- If the Sun and Rahu or Ketu are in the 7th house in a male horoscope then he will lose his money through his wife`s bad ways or ill health.
Kalathra Dosha Remedies:
A lot of mystery revolves around this Dosha as very few people know about it. If you want to know whether you have Kalathra Dosha in your Kundali or not then you can Talk to an Astrologer. But if you are affected by this Dosha then you can chant the mantra for kalathra dosham which is a potent remedy to combat this Dosha. One can also know more about this Dosha and its remedies by consulting the Best Astrologer in Delhi.
In today's fast and competitive world, married people or soon to be married people, they both face the problem of sour relationships and tough luck in finding the right partner. They don’t not wait for the right time, but they end things when the time gets rough. The Kalathra Dosha affects both (the boy and girl) in married life. Because once the worst time period has passed, there will not be any more issues. Understanding and adjusting/compromising can lead to a happy married life in the long run.