Will you be super-rich in this life? Know through Astrology.
By: Future Point | 18-Oct-2018Views : 12191
Everybody wants to be rich and live a luxurious life. Each of us has our own set of goals and achievements, no matter how big or small they are. Even the most trivial situations demand our say sometimes, which only translates to us having more money to spend around. Some people want to have a comfortable life, others just want to travel around the world with no strings attached. There are a lot more benefits of being a rich person, but the best of them all is being able to help others.
KNOW HOW TO BECOME RICH BY ASTROLOGY?
Astrology has always provided solutions to the problems of mankind, through the extensive study of the Horoscope or Kundali. It is the science of the study of the natal chart, which provides hints to the individual’s life path. If a native is rich and successful, his/her personal natal chart must’ve played an important role in uplifting the business and professional gains.
Thus, when a learned and experienced astrologer forecasts the future of an individual, he first checks if the native has the “Financial Prosperity in Horoscope” which promises timely gains. If yes, then when and how can it be activated if any minor delays block it.
For this, an astrology consultancy in Delhi checks some of the important houses and verifies the presence of some auspicious combinations in the native’s horoscope.
For instance, certain important astrological combinations which provide wealth & prosperity are Raj-Yogas, they’re of the following types-
Gajakesari Yog, Parivartan Yog, Panch-Maha-Purusha Yog, etc., if these types of yoga exist in a native’s horoscope, then he/she is destined to enjoy abundance in his/her present life. Some live examples are Late Dhiru-Bhai Ambani, Amitabh Bachchan, Mahindra Singh Dhoni, etc. There is no doubt that despite their humble beginnings, they all reached an excellent height in their respective spheres, due to the presence of Raj-Yog in their natal horoscope. But what happens if a native is not blessed with such Raj Yogas? Will, there be no financial prosperity or if there is any other combination which should be considered to check financial prosperity in a native’s horoscope.
Other methods for having wealth-related predictions in astrology
There are methods in astrology through which wealth accumulation can be predicted. Below are some of the other combinations & houses which are used in Vedic astrology to check if a native is capable of earning and accumulating huge wealth.
- 1st house: In Vedic astrology, the study of the first house is given much importance. Since this is the start point in any natal chart, the analysis of this house is very crucial. If any shortcoming is seen in the first house, then the horoscope owner even with the best Raj-Yog cannot become rich. But, if the 1st house is free from affliction and blessed by either aspects or presence of benevolent planets, then the native is assured to earn name & wealth in his/her present life. The lord of the 1st house and its placement is of paramount importance for an accurate prediction regarding career & wealth accumulation.
- 2nd house: This is the house that would enable a native to earn money. So, along with the 1st house, the analysis of the 2nd house is also important. If this house is weak and afflicted then earning money will not be easy for the native. Therefore, the support of the 2nd house for earning a decent income in any form is very important. A powerful second house would mean that the natives have the ability to fill up their bank accounts through a regular flow of money.
- 4th house: This is the house of the land and property- related. Rent income has been a very fascinating source of income for a long time, which enables a native to earn some extra bucks as rent from the land properties like house, shop, godown. Thus, if a native is destined to become rich by building asset capital and then earn wealth, then the fourth house will exhibit extraordinary strength in the chart.
- 8th house: the 8th house is usually regarded as the house of obstacles. However, as every coin has two sides, the other side of the 8th house is the house of ancestral gains. There are many lucky people who inherit huge properties & wealth from their ancestors and then become rich and famous without any effort. Inheritance is also possible from In-laws via a rich spouse. Since the 8th house is also the house of in-laws, one can become rich through the support of one’s in-laws.
- 10th house: This is the last house that should be examined for wealth as this is the house of career. Though this isn’t a house that directly indicates an individual. The 10th house is the house that indicates power and control. Therefore, many times, it happens that people may not have money in their hands, but manage their finances remotely. Therefore, this house is also checked for Money Astrology Forecast and to know the
money problem solution by astrologer.
In all the above houses, the house lord and its placement are checked for analyzing the outcome. To be rich is to be powerful and influential. Not only by giving away money that can help those in need. They also have the ability to encourage others, if only their money is used in good ways. The rich can motivate others to pursue their dreams by giving scholarships or putting up a talent search in the community. Since any financial problem solution can be rectified via accurate analysis of the horoscope in Astrology for Financial Problems. To know more about Astrology for Financial Problems or even online astrology predictions, Talk to Astrologer on phone and get effective remedies to get rich with the information related to Finance Horoscope online.
Materialistic things that you can obtain from being rich is temporary in life. The legacy you set in society by being a part of bringing happiness and joy in others life is perpetual.