How to remove Vastu Doshas (Faults) without Renovation through the wisdom of Vastu Shastra
By: Future Point | 27-Feb-2019Views : 5130
Vastu Shastra is the sacred scripture that reveals the divine science of architecture called Vastu, that applies on each and every structural entity in the universe. Vastu deals with the subtle yet extremely powerful energies that affect every structure and significantly influence the lives of people that reside in those structures. The play of energies happen inside a structure as per the state of the 'Five Elements' in that structure.
These five elements are:
It is the condition of these five primordial elements in a structure and the kind of interaction that they have among themselves, which decides the type of energies that will house themselves in that structure. The structure can be a house, commercial office, school, shop, hotel and so on. Every structure or building will have a set of energies associated with it.
Now, if the energies associated with the structure are positive & balanced; then peace, prosperity, health and success will be a natural outcome in the lives of people dwelling/working there. But if there is a disturbance in the energies or if the energies are malefic or in other words if the building is not Vastu compliant then it is seen that the people dwelling in those structures experience serious troubles and challenges in life.
If you go a bit deeper then Vastu while recommending the most favourable architecture for a building, also takes into account the effects that the planets will cast on the building and the people inside it as per its architecture. Hence, a Vastu compliant house or office will always attract, store and emanate positive energies coming from benefic planets and dispel the negative energies come from the malefic one's. So it is always recommended to construct a building on the principles of Vastu and buy or invest in those that are constructed while keeping the science of Vastu in mind as well.
What if the building is already constructed and not Vastu compliant?
Well, don't worry!
The sacred Vastu Shastra has solutions for already constructed buildings as well that are somehow having an imbalance in Vastu. Yes we are talking about the famous and highly effective Vastu Shastra Remedies. Just as there are both diseases and their cures in medical science, similarly the science of Vastu has both Vastu defects and cures. So now the question arises: "How to clear Vastu Dosh (Fault) from a structure?"
Our first advice will be to straightaway consult with a Vastu Consultant near me and seeks his/her professional help. But apart from that, on an immediate basis, one can keep the following things in mind and incorporate as much of them as possible in his/her house or office to remove multiple Vastu Doshas (Faults) that are present in the structure.
- Keep the front door/entrance of your house or office free of any clutter and do not put a garbage bin right outside the front door.
- Put on a painting or artwork showing a rising Sun on the west wall of the space (house or office) as this enhances the revitalizing energy of Sun in the space.
- Avoid gloomy, sad or tragic paintings in the space as it attracts malefic energies that cause ailments.
- If you are placing an idol or picture of Lord Hanuman, make sure that you do not place it in the south-east direction as it promotes fire accidents.
- Keep outdoor footwear away from the inner portions of your residence as it brings the negative effects of Saturn that cause delay in favourable events in life.
- Always maintain cleanliness in the house or office as Goddess Laxmi only stays in places that are clean & tidy.
- Remove all dysfunctioning or unnecessary electronic equipments from your home/office as they enhance the malefic energies of planet Rahu which brings confusion and confrontation among people dwelling in that space.
- Avoid placing indoor plants especially Cactus and make sure that there is atleast one Tulsi plant in the outdoor areas of you home e.g balcony or verandah.
- Lighting a lamp in front of the sacred Tulsi plant in the evening wards off all negative energies from the house.
- Keeping an aquarium with nine gold fishes and one black fish wards off evil energies present inside the house and attracts energies that promote prosperity and success in competitions.
- The doors of the toilets should always be closed after use and maintain regular cleanliness of the toilets.
- If possible have a fruit bearing plant outdoors.
- In spaces where one finds it hard to focus and concentrate (especially students), all study or analytical activities should be done facing east.
- If the north-east portion is not clean then males residing or working in such spaces suffer from health problems.
- The doors especially the front or main door should not produce noise while moving as such doors attract unwanted expenditures in the house or office.
- Avoid planting trees that grow tall in the north and the east direction.
- Plants that are thorny with the exception of Rose and plants that have medicinal significance, give rise to worries in the home or office.
- Mirrors should be placed in the bathroom or outside bedroom as mirrors in the bedroom cause bickering among couples and destroys harmony.
- Have only soothing wall colours in your home as they promote mental peace and spiritual happiness in the home.
There are other articles or instruments that you can place in order to remove Vastu Dosh from the space, such as:
Vastu Dosh Nivarak Chowki
Vastu Dosh Nivarak Chowki consists of a three dimensional Sri Yantra whose mere Darshan (sighting) is said to be extremely auspicious. This three dimensional Sri Yantra is placed beneath a pyramid. Vastu Dosh Nivarak Chowki has 4 sacred 'Trishuls' (Tridents) on the 4 corners of the Chowki that further creates an extremely powerful divine grid around the Vastu Dosh Nivarak Chowki.
It is said that winds coming into a home bring both luck, both good as well bad. However, putting some 'wind chimes' in an open place would attract only good luck & positive energies through winds into your home.
A Kshetrapal is a wall hanging in the form of a face, put on the outside wall of the main entrance of your house or office that prevents malefic or dark energies from entering inside. This entity provides an immensely powerful defence mechanism from all subtle evil aspects. It wards off all harmful vibrations and ensures good health and prosperity in the lives of people residing or working in that space.
A Bagua Mirror protects from misfortunes and bad luck and ensure the presence of success & prosperity in your home or office. A Bagua Mirror is placed on a door or facing a direction from where you suspect some negative energies entering your home or office. Always remember that a Bagua Mirror must be placed outdoors on a structure and never inside the structure. A Bagua Mirror shields your home or office from the harmful arrows of negativity attacking it from a nearby or even distant structure that has disturbed 'Chi' energy.
Om Swastik Trident
Om Swastik Trident is a highly powerful and auspicious form comprising the blessings of the Divine that wards off all evil influences and bestows grace, wealth, health and prosperity in the lives of people that reside or work in a space where this sacred instrument is placed. It is advised to put or hang the Om Swastik Trident on the wall of your drawing room, main office or place of worship.
Laxmi Ganesh Kuber Yantra
One cannot say enough about the wonder of the holy influence that this Yantra ('sacred instrument') brings in the lives of people that reside or work in spaces where it is placed. Goddess Lakshmi is the Goddess of wealth, Lord Ganesh is the God of wisdom & success and Lord Kubera is the treasurer of the Gods of Heaven.
Hence, Laxmi Ganesh Kuber Yantra bestows the blessings of all of these three Divine forms on people who remain in the presence of this Yantra in a space. Place the Laxmi Ganesh Kuber Yantra on the North or East wall inside your house or office.
So these were some super effective recommendations to remove Vastu Dosh from the structure that your reside in or run your business from. However if you are looking for a Vastu Consultant in South Delhi or a Vastu visit from the consultant to any other place in India, then contact Future Point.
Countless people have taken Future Point's Vastu Services for Small Factory, Shops, Malls, Enterprises, Homes, Offices etc. and have immensely benefited from it. So what are you waiting for? Consult with Future Point and bring the magic of a positive and balanced Vastu in your life!