Effects and Solutions of Kaal Sarpa Dosha
By: Future Point | 27-Jul-2018Views : 4511
In Vedic astrology, there are many auspicious yoga that can take a person to a phenomenal height. These Yoga’s are combined by either two or more planets or at times, even one planet alone can form an auspicious yoga. Thus, many show keenness to know the various auspicious yoga in their respective horoscope.
However, as every coin has two sides, similarly in astrology too there are two facets in life. One is Yoga then the other is Dosha. Therefore, along with auspicious yoga’s, one should also know that there are Dosha or Curse which can lead to problems in one’s life.
These Dosha are formed due to several reasons. It can be due to some curse to the family lineage where the native was born. Or it can be poor or bad karma of the native in the earlier life for which he is paying price in the present birth life.
Click Here to get a detailed Consultation from Top Astrologer
Thus, the reason can be many, however, a native suffering from any of these dosh’s or curse is interested to know the outcome and any possible remedy/solution to solve their problems. Let us analyse one such Dosh, that of Kaal Sarpaa Dosha.
Kaal Sarpaa Dosha is a planetary combination with Rahu and Ketu on one side and the other planets on other side. As one would know, in astrology, Rau and Ketu are Shadow planet and not planets in reality, thus Kaal Sarpaa Dosha will control the strength of the rest of the planets by helming them under their grip. Thus, there are various types of Kaal Sarpa Dosha. Some of them are:
Read: Kalsarp Dosha : Effects and Remedies
Anant Kaal Sarpaa Dosh; Kulik Kaal Sarpaa Dosh; Vasuki Kaal Sarpaa Dosh; Shankphal Kaal Sarpaa Dosh; Padam Kaal Sarpaa Dosh; Mahapadam Kaal Sarpaa Dosh; Takshak Kaal Sarpaa Dosh so on and so forth. These dosha’s vary in terms of their severity and shall also create problems in various ways in one’s life. Some of the problems faced with Kaal Sarpaa Dosha are as follows:
- Delays and obstacles in general.
- Any important work being stalled indefinitely.
- No mental peace.
- Low self-esteem and poor confidence.
- Deteriorating health Condition. Sometimes, reduced life span.
- Loss of wealth and poverty.
- Losses in business or joblessness.
- Unnecessary anxiety.
- Perineal Family disputes.
- Trickery at the hands of friends and colleagues.
- No help or support from relatives and friends.
With these common problems one is always in perineal worry as to what will be the outcome in future. If these problems are not resolved, then the outcome will not be favourable.
Especially when the Mahadaha or the Antradasha of Rahu and Ketu is in operational. Before, one gets to the remedies, one should know, that lord Shiva and Goddess Parvathy are the deity of Rahu. Therefore, offering prayers to them is of special importance.
Therefore, the following are some of the remedies or solutions one can follow to overcome the problem of Kaal sarpaa dosha.
Read: Sun : Effects And Remedies
- Chanting Om Nama Shivaya 108 times in a day. This will please Lord Shiva who is the omnipotent to remove any form of Dosha in a native’s life. This canting should be done religiously and with out break.
- General Shiva Pooja. Even a general Shiva Pooja where one would chant a certain Stotra of lord Shiva will also reduce the impact of Kaal Sarpaa Dosha.
- People should visit one of these temples in their life time, at least once. Trambakeshwar in Nashik (Maharashtra) Mahakaleshwar in Ujjain (M.P.) Srikalahasti temple in Andhra Pradesh for worshiping Lord Shiva.
- Chant Mahamritunjaya Mantra daily or get it done in any of the above mentioned temple for 1008 times. This too will reduce the effects completely.
- Raksha Panchami or Rekha Panchami is observed on Bhadrapada Krishna Paksha Panchami, generally two days after Kajari Teej (Odisha) for worshiping Batuk Bhairav – an incarnation of Lord Shiva. Those who have Kaal Sarpa Dosh in their astrological birth chart may worship Lord Shiva on this day.
- Donate to the Poor, monthly once, especially on the day of birth nakshatra every month. This will please the almighty to remove the curse in a native’s life.
- Native suffering from Kaal Sarpaa Dosha should have meals only in tier kitchen. This too will reduce the effects of the dosha.
- Given food to the Dosha will also reduce the impact of Kaal Sarpaa Dosha.
Read: Online Dosha Reports
Thus, the above are some of the remedies which are commonly followed. Though these remedies are not common to all, one must get the analysis done of the type of Kaal Sarpaa dosha they are suffering and the appropriate remedies for the same.
To know more, one can write to us at Future Point. We at Future point are a team of learned and expert astrologers, for three decades in the online space. Please visit us at www.futurepointindia.com or write to us at email@example.com for more details.