Astrological Benefits of Reciting Gayatri Mantra Regularly
By: Future Point | 31-Oct-2019Views : 11112
Gayatri is the Mother of all scriptures (Vedas). Gayatri Mantra is also known as Savitri Mantra. A person who is devoted to Gayatri Maa is capable of achieving great success in the path of self-development. This mantra does not see your color, race, ethnicity, caste, creed, gender or nationality, what really matters is your dedication, authenticity, faith, and belief.
Gayatri Mantra is originally written in Vedas and it is considered as the most sacred mantra that is used to connect with a high level of Spiritualism. It is made of 24 Syllables that affects both the mental and physical well being of a person.
A devotee can also buy Original Gayatri Yantra from Future Point to eradicate bad luck from his/her life.
Om Bhoor Bhuvah Svah |
Tat Savitur Varenyam Bhargo Devasya Dhimahi |
Dhiyo Yo Nah Prachodayat ||
Gayatri Mantra In Sanskrit
ओ३म् भूर्भुव: स्व: |
तत्सवितुर्वरेण्यं भर्गोदेवस्य धीमहि |
धियो यो न: प्रचोदयात् ||
Meaning of Gayatri Mantra
- Om- Almighty God, the supreme spirit that protects everyone.
- Bhoor- Land or the earth that gives us life.
- Bhuvah- Destroyer of sufferings, the one who takes way sufferings from everyone.
- Svah- The embodiment of happiness and contentment.
- Tat- That refers to the supreme God.
- Savitur- Bright like a sun.
- Varenyam- Most exalted or outstanding.
- Bhargo- As pure as the rays of the Sun.
- Devasya- Divine, which belongs to God.
- Dhimahi- Drink.
- Dhiyo- Intellect.
- Yo- Who (referring to the supreme spirit).
- Nah- Our.
- Prachodayat- That inspires us to do good deeds.
The Gayatri Mantra is a universal prayer. It can be used by anyone, any woman, men or children, irrespective of races, castes, and creeds. It is the prayer dedicated to the Almighty God, who is the creator of this universe, who gives essence to our existence, removes all our pains and sufferings, and grants happiness by showering his divine grace on us. By worshipping him, we achieve the brilliance that leads us to the righteous path.
Powers of the Gayatri Mantra
Most Hindu see Gayatri Mantra as a divine awakening of an individual mind and the individual soul – the awakening of the Atman. The simple power of the Gayatri mantra is considered as close to touching God. One popular interpretation of the Gayatri Mantra is – ‘Gaya’, meaning vital energies and tri’ meaning – one who preserves, protects, gives deliverance, grants liberation. There should be intensity and deep respect in your intent of chanting the mantra.
Importance of Gayatri Mantra
It is believed by Hindus that chanting the Gayatri Mantra for once can expel the sins of the day. It is highly spiritual and is considered that if a person chants this mantra with a pure soul and keeps his goal clear in mind then it directs you towards the same.
Important Facts about Gayatri Mantra
- It is said that there is no better mantra to chant than Gayatri Mantra- Religious texts says that chanting of the Gayatri mantra with proper meditation and following the proper methods remove all the obstacles and sufferings affecting the mind and the body.
- Strength to Fulfill Dreams- If this mantra is chanted daily, then it can boost inner strength, confidence, and self-control and becomes an inspiration stream to get your dreams to come true.
- Enhances Positivity and Enthusiasm- Whenever you feel low chant this auspicious mantra to fill you up with good vibes and energy.
- Promotes Knowledge and Creativity- The Gayatri Mantra increases knowledge, creativity, insight, prosperity, fame, and longevity. It protects one from all kinds of problems and hurdles.
Gayatri Mantra benefits in Astrology
- The Gayatri Mantra calms the mind and makes a person full of admiration and confidence.
- The vibrations created by the Gayatri mantra creates stimulation in the hypothalamus. Astrologers say that the enchanting of this mantra helps in the release of happy hormones.
- It also stimulates the Chakras and extrasensory energy sensors.
- It is believed that chanting of the Gayatri Mantra improves breathing and freshes the mind of the devotee.
- This auspicious Mantra strengthens the mind and increases the concentration level.
- Recitation of the Gayatri Mantra stimulates the vital point of the face and helps increases the circulation of the body which helps in the facial glow.
- It helps in reducing the symptoms of asthma. While enchanting the mantra, the deep breathing helps to hold breath, that strengthens the lungs and can help as an effective remedy for asthma.
The Gayatri Mantra is a very strong Mantra and has been found in the Rig, Yajur and Sama Veda. If chanted properly, it can relieve one of all the sufferings and brings one on the right path.
If you are facing problems in your life related to any aspect of life and want to get rid of all the obstacles in your path to success, then you should definitely Talk with Astrologer in order to get blessings from Devi Gayatri. You can consult the Best Astrologer in Delhi, Mr. Arun Bansal to get a detailed analysis. With accurate predictions and reliable service, you can be assured that all your problems will be solved by this consultation.