5 Places where you have to light a lamp in Diwali Festival
By: Future Point | 30-Oct-2018Views : 1011
The festival of lights and celebrated by one and every Hindu, Sikh, Jain, and Buddhist across the Word. It is a celebration where darkness is ended by lighting Lamps and diyas. There are many mythological stories in India, which reflect the celebration of Diwali. In one instance it is believed that there are 12 different mythological story that indicates the celebration of Diwali. One of the popular mythological belief is mentioned below.
Why is Diwali celebrated? Popular Belief.
Diwali is celebrated as the victory of Lord Ram over Demon king Ravana. After slaying Ravana, the King of Lanka, and completing his 14 years of exile, Lord Ram returned to Ayodhya along with his wife, Sita, and brother, Lakshmana. The day when Lord Ram entered Ayodhya was the new moon day in the month of Kartik. The People of Ayodhya welcomed Lord Ram by bursting firecrackers and lighting diyas and lamps. From then onwards, fireworks and diyas have come to symbolize the festival.
Diwali in 2018:
In fact, Diwali is celebrated in the Hindu Month of Kartik. Usually October-November as per English Calendar. Thus, it is observed on the 15th day of Kartik, the holiest month in the Hindu lunar calendar. Accordingly, in 2018, Diwali would be celebrated on 7th November 2018.
As we saw above Diwali is celebrate victory over darkness, therefore there are some important points which should be kept in mind before celebrating the same. One among them is to know how to light and place lamps or Diyas in one’s home. These rituals are very important that would bring much importance to your house and you will be happy with the exercise mentioned below.
To being with below are the 7 places where one should light a lamp on Diwali:
Make sure, that you perform these rituals on all the 5 days of Diwali. Since, all the 5 days are equally important and will give some peace of mind to you and your family.
- Light a Diya or Lamp under a peepal tree and them come back home. Do not look back after lighting the lamp. The problem related to money can be easily solved.
- Light a lamp in temple and then come home and light a lamp. This will also reduce the negative energy and give positivity at home.
- After this, light a lamp at the pooja place in your home. Take the Diya from the pooja place and then light a lamp as mentioned below.
- After the above ritual, light two lamps at the entrance of your door step. This will bring Progress and prosperity to your home.
- Then light a lamp around the corner of your homes. This will bring monetary benefits to your home.
- Towards the evening, light a lamp under a bail tree. Lord Shiva likes bail tree leaves and then get his grace.
- Then finally, light a lamp in the compound where you stay. This will enhance the overall divine grace.
Therefore, when we follow the above-mentioned rituals of lighting a lamp these rituals will give overall well being to an individual. The native would also be happy with the progress that they would enjoy in the coming one year after performing the above-mentioned rituals.
To know more on Celebration or on Astrological significance of Festivals in India, readers can write to us. Also, for any examination of individual Horoscope of the native you can write to us at email@example.com or visit our Website www.futurepointindia.com. We at Future Point are a team of expert astrologers offering solutions for the past three decades.