Sri Yantra is used for enhancing wealth, to gain money, getting a loan, success in lottery or gambling, etc. This Yantra eliminates poverty and renders success to the holders. Every person wants success and wealth and if the person is desirous of infinite wealth and luxuries, he should chant Lakshmi Suktam daily before worshipping the Shree Yantra.
Shri Yantra has 9 levels of energies attached to it and with the help of blessings from Tripura Sundari Devi, it is used for enhancing luck and opening your ways for multiplication of money & wealth.
The 9 levels of energies attached to the Sri Yantra are:
- First Chakra- Once you tratak on this, then the Shree Yantra gives you a lot of money, happiness, self-confidence, and solves your mental issues. It also helps those who are looking to get married.
- Second Chakra- Sarva Siddhi is achieved through rigorous meditation on Shri Yantra.
- Third Chakra- All of your illness are cured.
- Fourth Chakra- Solves all doshas present is the Birth Chart.
- Fifth Chakra- Helps you with completion of your work.
- Sixth Chakra- Adds to your fortune and fate.
- Seventh Chakra- Neutralizes all negativity from your mind.
- Eighth Chakra- Fulfills all wishes and desires.
- Ninth Chakra- “Trilok Mohan” is achieved with Shri Yantra.
Mantras are the ways to achieve the best outcomes of the Yantra. If the Sri Yantra is kept and not worshipped, there might be negative results of it. So, the Yantra should only be brought home when you have time to worship it.
The recitation of the following mantras will enhance the power of the Shri Yantra and give the best results:
“Om Hring Shreeng Kling Mahaalakshmyai Namah”
Recite Lakshmi Suktam in front of the Yantra
How to use
Here are some basic steps of using the Sri Yantra mentioned below:
- Meditation is pre-requisite for the purpose of providing energy to the Yantra. The energy generated of your meditation mixes with the energy of Shri Yantra and then only the Worship can begin.
- For Worshipping the Sri Yantra, you need to have a home with no bad qualities. The house where the use of Alcohol, meat, tobacco, foul language is there, that cannot be the house where the Shree Yantra will work effectively.
- “Paan Pratishtha” must be done before attempting to worship the Yantra. And it must be done by someone who knows how to do it.
- Yantra must be considered as a god in person. It needs to be covered in yellow coloured cloth every time.
- There are some days on which the Yantra needs to be worshipped properly. These days are- Shukla-paksha, Wednesday, Purnima, Holi, and Diwali.
- Before Worshipping the Yantra, one needs to be clean and meditate at the altar of the Yantra regularly.
If you possess the Shri Yantra, you will have the following benefits:
- The goodness of Sri Yantra will attract fortune and good fate in your life.
- Sri Yantra removes poverty and brings up success.
- It also helps you to get household benefits.
- A Sfatik or Crystal Yantra helps you to get married.
- A silver Yantra is useful when a person wants loads of money.
Future Point offers you Sri Yantra at best prices and best qualities.
Why should you buy this product from Future Point?
Future Point is the oldest and most trusted brand name in the Astrology Market and has been operating since 1987. Every Astro product that leaves the house of Future Point goes through inspection so only the best quality reaches you. Lab certified, genuine gemstones and rosaries are our strong suits and we pride ourselves in being the #1 Astrology portal to bring authentic Astroshop products to its customers.