3 Faced Nepali Rudraksha has three natural lines. It is the symbol of god Agni (fire). The Agni or Fire purifies everything by destroying the negatives and paving a way for the new beginnings to set in. The 3 Mukhi Nepali Rudraksha is spherical in shape with a smoother outer surface. The wearer of 3 Faced Rudraksha gets rid of the sins that he had done in his past life and returns to the purely true life.
This Rudraksha is best for those who have fallen prey to inferiority complex or are fear-stricken and suffer from self-hatred or mental strain. It will have a soothing effect on the native’s mind and body. It liberates the wearer from obstacles they are facing for the past karma or bad deeds. Three Faced Rudraksha is a very rare bead and blesses the wearer with secret wealth and a high-level commanding position. This bead is found in both Nepal and Indonesia. Nepal beads are different in appearance and size as compared to the java beads because Nepal beads have clear lines then java beads.
Purpose of 3 Faced Nepali Rudraksha
- It makes the wearer pure from inside.
- People with an inferiority complex are highly benefited.
- Mental strain and stress are minimized after wearing this Rudraksha.
- It brings luck, prosperity, energy, and opens up the opportunity for success in the life of the wearer.
- Also, it helps in healing stomach related ailments.
Process of wearing 3 Faced Nepali Rudraksha
- Planet sun rules the 3 Mukhi Rudraksha that is why it is recommended to wear it on a Sunday.
- Get up early on Sunday morning and take a bath.
- Clean the area where the Rudraksha would be kept.
- The wearer should be seated facing the east direction.
- Lit the Diya (earthen lamp ) before reciting the mantra.
- Eyes should be closed while reciting the mantra.
- Once the mantra has been recited wear this Rudraksha with a pure heart and soul.
- You can wear this Rudraksha in wool or a silk thread around your neck or as a bracelet.
The following mantra should be recited with a focused mind for 108 times to attain moksha with 3 Faced Nepali Rudraksha bead.
|| “OM KLEEM NAMAH” ||
Benefits of Three-Faced Nepali Rudraksha
- This Rudraksha removes the malefic effects of Planet Mars and Sun, for eg. land disputes, accident, mental strain, disturbed menstrual cycle, etc.
- The wearer of this bead will constantly receive the blessings of ‘3 Deva’, the sacred Trinity.
- It is highly beneficial for the kids that are prone to injuries and illness.
- The self-confidence of the wearer is enhanced after wearing this.
- This Rudraksha takes all the negative energy and sorrows and spreads positivity around the wearer.
- It eliminates laziness and boosts up energy levels to enhance the blood flow also.
- This bead is also beneficial for the natives having “Mangalik Dosha” in their horoscope & also for short-tempered persons.
- It bestows the wearer with confidence and positive energy to face any circumstance in life.
The native can Buy Three Mukhi Rudraksha Nepali from Future Point store at low price rate and with the best quality and selecting what size of the bead you want from our Astrologers to gain the overall maximum benefits and can live his/her life to the fullest peacefully.
Note: Future Point only deals with genuine astrology products. Every rudraksha that you find in our Astro Shop is of pristine quality and has been through a myriad of quality checks. Therefore, before purchasing online Three Mukhi Rudraksha Nepali, you are advised to go for a Rudraksha report to see if it will suit your horoscope.
Reason for choosing Future Point’s Three Faced Nepali Rudraksha
Buy Three Mukhi Nepali Rudraksha online from Future Point because it has already been energized with Powerful Shiva Mantras by our Astrologers to provide you with the utmost benefits. All that’s left to do for you now is to get Authentic Rudraksha from us and get blessed with the multitude of benefits it comes with. Future Point gives 100% assurance that these products are genuine and are Lab Certified. Therefore, before buying a Rudraksha you are recommended to go for an Astrologer’s Consultation.