Facing Lots of Problems in Life? Find Out if You Have Kaal Sarp Yog in your Horoscope.
By: Future Point | 06-Aug-2019Views : 1345
‘Kaal’ means death, whereas ‘Sarp’ stands for snake/serpent and when they come together, it creates havoc in the astrological chart of the individual causing trouble and problems. The native-born under Kaal Sarp Yog passes through death like agonies throughout life, which most of the times feel like a dead end. An individual is affected by partial Kaal Sarp Yog if the planet Mars and Saturn are on the opposite side of Rahu and Ketu. The Kaal Sarp Yoga gives struggle to native in all aspects of life, related to health, wealth, career, profession, love, marriage, children and many other things, but it is very important to find out the exact ill- effects of Kaal Sarp Dosh in the native’s horoscope. Do you think you suffer from Kaal Sarp Yog? Are you certain or are still in confusion?!
A Kaal Sarp Dosha in Kundali can be identified with the help of Horoscope Analysis by Astrologer.
Symptoms that indicate Kaal Sarp Yog in one’s Kundali
- If one has Kaal Sarp Yog in his/her natal chart or Horoscope, then they often see the images of dead people in their dreams.
- An individual may feel as if someone is trying to suppress him/her.
- Those under the influence of Kaal Sarp Dosha have to witness and experience familial disputes. All their effort and hard work do not materialize in success.
- Native has to suffer a lot in his/her life feels lonely at some point in time.
A person having Kalsarp Yog in his/her kundli horoscope suffers lots of agonies and troubles during his course of life. Despite native’s hard work, dedication, and devotion, he/she is not able to achieve what they desire in life. Some of the major effects of Kaal Sarp Dosh are:
- Problems in Kundali Milan for marriage.
- Delay in child-birth or troubles in conceiving a child.
- Ups and downs in the financial situation.
- High occurrence of disputes in the family.
- Unhappy and unbalanced life.
Kala Sarpa Dosha Remedies
- Chanting ‘Om Namah Shivay’, which is the Panchakshari Mantra on a daily basis or reciting Maha Mrityunjay Mantra for 108 times in a day can effectively reduce the ill effects of Kal Sarp Dosh from the native’s Kaal Sarp dosh Horoscope.
- Watering the Peepal plant every Saturday is another efficient remedy to this problem.
- By Chanting Rahu Beej Mantra for 108 times a day with an Agate in hand can reduce Kalsarp dosh effects from the Janam kundli of the native.
- Performing Rudra Abhishek on Monday is very effective.
- You can also chant the Kal Sarp Gayatri Mantra 108 times a day to reduce the ill-effect.
- Keeping a fast on Nag Panchami and worshipping Nag Devta can help to a great extent.
- One can even offer 11 coconuts every Saturday on the river to avail adequate results.
If there are Kal Sarp Dosh and Nadi Dosh in one’s Kundali astrology, then the native has to perform additional remedies to combat the ill effects of both these problems.
Kaal Sarp Dosh remedy gemstone
Gem Stones are key resultants in removing the negative effects of Kaal Sarp dosh from one's horoscope, Since ages, Vedic astrologers have been recommending to use the gemstones in order to remove the negative effects of unfavorable positions in the horoscope. Kaal Sarp Ring is made up of nine metals. It protects the wearer from the evil consequences of the Kaal Sarp Yog. This Ring can give good to very good results in overcoming the bad effects of Kaal Sarp Yog and when combined with some other astrological remedies which may include gemstones, it can bring great satisfaction to the native suffering from Kaal Sarp Yog.
Still confused, then you can Talk to Astrologer and get help regarding the positive and negative role of planets in your horoscope. Kaal Sarp Yog if not treated timely and properly, can bring irreversible bad luck in the life of a native and make his/her life, a living hell! So, Astrology Consultation is the best solution to get rid of the ill effects of Kaal Sarp Yog or you can book Kaal Sarp Yog Puja to overcome the malefic outcomes of this dreaded dosh.