Divine Vastu tips for Happy Married life
By: Indian Astrology | 10-Nov-2018Views : 17639
Marriage is a very special bond. As we all know that marriage relationship is very tough to handle. Your tiny mistake can destroy the happiness of your relationship. So everyone should be very careful about this relation.
It is said that if you’re suffering from the bad marriage or there is always a conflict between husband and wife then Vastu dosha could be a reason for it. Presence of Vastu dosha in your bedroom would harm your love life.
We brought you some Vastu tips that can bring love, happiness and prosperity in your married life. So, let’s know about them.
Direction for Photos
Nowadays, couples take lots of pictures of their D-day, honeymoon or many other occasions. Pick some beautiful and most memorable images and hang it on the eastern wall of the house.
It will enhance your love and relation with each other. As per Vastu, the eastern wall of the house is known for spreading positive vibes, so your photos will bring positive energy.
Are you living in a Vastu Compliant House? Consult with Vastu Consultant
Direction for bedroom
You should place your bed in the south-west or North West direction of the house. It is said that this will nurture love and compatibility between the couple. Your bedroom should be in the west, south or south-west direction. This is the direction where love and romance prevail, making your bond strong.
Lighting in the bedroom
If a beam of light across the bed then it is considered inauspicious. According to Vastu, these beams light will interfere in your sleep and put negative vibes on the couple’s health. Windows of the house are not letting any light pass over the bed. If it seems unavoidable, place a curtain.
Work in the bedroom
Avoid office work in the bedroom as it could spoil your relation with the partner. Try to keep your bedroom as much stress free as possible. If you always do some extra work in the bedroom then keep your laptops, pads, chargers and books in a separate room. These things can spoil your mood in the bedroom.
While sleeping your head is in the south direction. Paint the walls of the bedroom in blue, pink, yellow and orange color. Avoid colors like brown, grey, black and cream as they have a tendency to make the room duller. As per Vastu Shastra, there should be no mirror in front of the bed. This can be bad for your health.
According to Vastu wood is known to emit warm energy whereas metal beds emit cold energy. Always choose wooden beds for a warm and cosiness in your bedroom.
Is your flat in accordance with Vastu? Consult with Vastu Consultant Online
Flowers and lamps in the bedroom
Fresh flowers can add their fragrance to your love life. It will also eliminate the bad odor from your room and making the atmosphere pleasant. Avoid artificial flowers. Fancy lamp shades will bring sensuousness and aesthetic appeal to the room. Green and blue shades are believed to elevate one’s mood.
Vastu tips for bedroom
- Make sure that your bedroom is built in square or rectangular shape as it brings peace and love in married life.
- Newly married couples should not sleep in a northeast room. Its strong magnetic energies act as a barrier. If you are planning for a child then you must also avoid sleeping in this direction.
- Try to avoid computers and television in the bedroom. If it is in your room then cover them with a cloth while sleeping at night.
- The foot of the bed should not directly face the door. Ensure that your bed is not placed in between the two doors.
- The door of the attached restroom must be kept shut and restroom seat cover should be kept down, when not in use.
- Try to use maximum white or light colored bed sheets with flowery designs on it. It will increase the love and passion between the husband and wife.
- Wearing red color brings back the lost love in your life and stimulates the sexual life as well.
- Decorate your house with beautiful crystal items as it attracts light and illuminates your relationship.
- If you want to add some romance in your love life then do not clutter your surroundings with unnecessary things. Remove the clutter as they restrict the flow of love.
- Make sure that your bedroom and house should be neat and clean. a dusty object means dust on the relationship.
- If you are facing disharmony in your married life, use a double bed with a single mattress. Too many mattresses will increase the chances of arguments and conflicts in the relationship.
- Decorate the most romantic area of your house with candles and flowers etc.
If you are facing any problem in your married life then marriage prediction, love horoscope by date of birth, kundli marriage, Kundali Matching can help you to resolve your problems. Our best Vastu expert can also give you the best remedies and consultation based on your horoscope.