Ganesh Chaturthi Puja
Lord Ganesha famously known as Ganpati or Vinayaka is one of the most worshipped deities in Hindu religion. The elephant head God; Ganesha is a son of Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati. The Ganesha idol and pictures can be seen in almost every part of the country. The reason behind His immense popularity is being him the vighnharta or the remover of obstacles. He is worshipped before initiating any auspicious work or ceremonies. He is also known to end several dosha in the kundli as well. People around the country and many parts of Asian countries, worship Him without affiliations.
Devotees make offerings of modaka (laddoo) to Lord Ganesha, this is considered to be favorite sweets of the deity. He is often depicted carrying a bowl of these laddoos called a modakapātra. He also identifies with the red color red and is often worshipped with rakt chandana i.e. red sandalwood paste or red flowers. People also use Dūrvā grass and other materials in his worship.
Lord Ganesha is known to bring prosperity, luck and wealth to the native while removing miseries from life. He is the giver of intellect and wisdom. He is known to bring an end to illusions while affirming absolute learning to an individual. Lord Ganesha is highly revered to attain blessings of progeny and a blissful married life for females.
Ganesh Chaturthi puja – Bid Goodbye to miseries!
As per Hindu Panchang, Lord Ganesha is however worshipped on many religious and secular occasions, especially at the beginning of ventures such as buying a vehicle or starting a business. There are many festivals associated with Ganpati but the most popular is Ganesh Chaturthi. The festival of Ganesh Chaturthi or Vinayaka Chaturthi is celebrated in the shukla paksha (waxing Moon) on the fourth day or chaturthi in the Bhadrapada month of Hindu calendar. In Gregorian calendar, it generally falls in the month of August-September.
Ganesh Chaturthi is an annual festival that honors Lord Ganesha for consecutive ten days, starting from the day of Ganesha Chaturthi, it commonly falls towards the end of August or starting of September. The festival begins with devotees bringing in clay idols of Lord Ganesha into their homes or big pandals. It symbolizes the god’s visit. The tenth day is called the Anant Chaturdashi, which depicts the culmination of the festival followed by immersion of Ganesha idols in the most convenient water body. It is believed that with the immersion, the sufferings and challenges in someone’s life are also carried away with the idol.
Book Ganesh Chaturthi Puja with Future point
- Get Ganesh Chaturthi puja done with Future Point by the learned Brahmin priests.
- The Puja is performed at the best ’Muhurat’ (Astrological Timing) that multiplies the auspicious effects and results of Ganesh Chaturthi Puja.
- The puja is performed in a genuine and authentic manner while adhering to required religious and traditional norms.
- The puja samagri used is pure and satvik. The whole process of puja is followed with full devotion and care.
- Vedic Standards and Methods are strictly followed during puja.
- Punctuality and Authenticity is guaranteed.
- The video recording of the same will be provided to the people booking the puja.
- Performed under the supervision of best astrologers, the Ganesh puja certainly removes all kind of kundli dosha.
- Lord Ganesha is known to bring end to the miseries in life and by worshipping Him with proper method; one can attract prosperity, wealth and luck.
- Those who are facing problems in marriage and children should surely book Ganesh Chaturthi Puja as it is known to fulfill desires of the native.
Why one should book Ganesh Chaturthi Puja?
- To gain good health, wealth, success and prosperity.
- To get back the lost respect in society.
- To help students to get academic accomplishment.
- For better concentration and sharp intellect.
- To attain the happiness of children.
- To get married.
- To attain spiritual progress.
- To get freedom from diseases, distress and sorrow.
- To get rid of legal cases.
- To remove the burden of huge debts and borrowings.
- To enhance the luck/fortune of the worshipper.
- To bring an end to financial losses.
- To maintain prosperity in married life.
- To gain control on excessive anger and excitement.
For any queries related to Puja feel free to call or whatsapp 8810625600 Call Now