Shradh Puja in ‘Gaya’
"The most spiritually satisfying ritual at the ultimate place on Earth that ensures the greatest wellbeing for a departed soul from your family."
What is Shradh?
Shradh is one of the most important rituals performed in the Hindu faith to offer subtle nourishment to the departed souls at a very specific time during the year when the departed souls descend onto the Earth. The period in which the ritual of Shradh is performed is known as “Shradh Paksh” or “Pitru Paksha”.
Shradh Paksha is a 15 day period observed from the Bhadrapada ‘Purninima Tithi’ (Full Moon) and goes on till the Ashwin ‘Amavasya Tithi’ (New Moon). This Amavasya is also known as the ‘Mahalaya Amavasya’, ‘Sarva Pitru Amavasya’ or the ‘Ashwin Amavasya’.
Importance of Shradh
It is extremely important that Shradh is performed every year in the name of the deceased from our family so that the departed souls get the subtle nourishment that they need and feel content in the after life. The holy scriptures say that the departed souls irrespective of the realms that they are sent to reside in after their death, come to the Earth to receive food from their descendants.
As part of the Shradh Puja specific food is offered to Brahmins priests who bless the departed soul and those blessings provide nourishment to the soul.
Significance of Shradh in ‘Gaya’
Gaya is a place in the Indian state of Bihar that has an unparalleled significance when it comes to performing the rituals of Shradh, Tarpan and Pind Daan. Lord Shiva and Lord Brahma who are among the Holy Trinity in Hinduism have themselves performed the Shradh of certain people in Gaya. Not just this, Lord Rama performed the Shradh of His father King Dasharath in Gaya.
As per the scriptures, there was once a demon in Gaya who was tormenting both humans and Gods. When both the humans as well as the Gods prayed to Lord Vishnu for relief, Lord Vishnu appeared in a huge form and crushed the demon under His feet. This led to the creation of a holy site called ‘Vishnu Paad’ temple in Gaya.
Gaya has been described in various ‘Puranas’ (holy scriptures) as an immensely pious place for conducting certain specific sacred rituals such as the Shradh Puja.
One who performs the Shradh Puja for his/her ancestors in Gaya, provides deep spiritual nourishment & satisfaction to the departed souls and receives their incredibly powerful blessings to lead a blissful, successful & peaceful life.
Getting Rid of Pitra Dosh in Gaya
A certain planetary placement in the horoscope reveals that the person has a ‘Pitra Dosh’. This is basically a curse that the person carries on due to some of the bad karmas from a past life that get activated to be accounted for in this current lifetime.
While Pitra Dosh can be negated by dedicated puja rituals elsewhere as well, if a person performs a Shradh in Gaya for even one of his/her ancestors, he/she gets immediate relief from the Pitra Dosh if present in the horoscope.
Future Point offers Shradh Puja in Gaya
Future Point is offering an opportunity to get the Shradh Puja in the name of your ancestor being performed at the holy palace of Gaya. The puja will be performed by learning Brahmin priests strictly in-accordance with the Vedic rituals.
Book the Shradh Puja at Gaya for Shradh or Pitru Paksha 2023 and ensure that the soul of your ancestor receives immense spiritual satisfaction and blesses you for a happy & prosperous life ahead!
Benefits of Shradh Puja in Gaya:
Following are some of the benefits that a person gets if he/she arranges for a Shradh Puja in the name of a departed soul from the family in the holy place of Gaya:
- If one gets the Shradh Puja performed in the name of his/her ancestor in Gaya, then it not only gives peace and contentment to the departed soul but also brings home incredible benefits in the life of that person.
- It enhances the spiritual aura in the ‘Pranic’ body of a person that wards off negative energies and blesses the person with a prosperous life ahead.
- It bestows the native with wealth, abundance & financial prosperity.
- It blesses the person with stability in terms of physical health and creates a peaceful state of mind.
- While the purchase of property is not advised during Shradh but a person who performs Shradh Puja in Gaya is blessed with gains in property & vehicles in his/her life.
- Shradh Puja in Gaya removes the malefic influences of certain planets from the business house of a native’s horoscope, thus resulting in consistent gains in business income.
- Shradh Puja performed in Gaya plays a key role in pacifying the negative effects of an ill-placed Jupiter in one’s horoscope. Hence, giving expansion & success in the education and career domains of one’s life.
- It is said that the blessings of the departed souls that one gets after getting a Shradh Puja performed in Gaya facilitates the development of the divine power of materialization or ‘Siddhi’ in that person.
- Shradh Puja in Gaya is also considered as one of the greatest remedies for a person suffering from Pitra Dosh in his/her Kundli or Horoscope.
The Shradh Puja in Gaya will include:
5 Important meal offerings will be made in the name of your ancestors
- गाय का भोजन (Food for Cows)
- ब्राह्मण का भोजन (Food for Brahmans)
- चीटियों का भोजन (Food for Ants)
- कौए का भोजन (Food for Crows)
- कुत्ते का भोजन (Food for Dogs)
Also, a ‘Sankalp’ (resolution) is made in the name of the Ancestor as part of fructifying the entire Shradh Puja.
Pujan Samgri (Ingredients & Material) Used in the Shradh Puja in Gaya:
- Black Sesame Seeds (काला तिल)
- Barley (जौ)
- Rice (चावल)
- Poori Sabzi
Please provide us with the below mentioned details in the query box for performing the Shradh Puja in Gaya on your behalf:
- Your Name, Father’s Name, and Gotra
- The complete Name of the Person for whom you want to offer Shradh Puja in Gaya, along with your relationship with the Person.
- Tithi/Date of Death of the Deceased
Future Point will provide you with recording of the Shradh Puja in Gaya performed on your behalf in the name of your ancestor.
So what are you waiting for?
Book the Shradh Puja in Gaya for the spiritual well-being of your ancestor and pay the karmic debt that you owe to the departed soul.