(01st September - 17th September 2020)
Shradh Paksha is a highly important aspect of the Hindu culture that holds a key place in vedic rituals. It is a 15 day lunar period, during which people perform special rituals for the well being of their late ancestors. Starting from Bhadrapada Purnima, Shraddh or Pitru Paksha ends on Ashwin Amavasya which is better known as Sarva Pitru Amavasya. It is considered extremely auspicious in Hinduism to pay homage and respects to ancestors during this 15 day period.
Note: Shradh in 2020 will begin from 01st September, so you can Book Shradh Puja as per the Tithi you want to perform it on.
The special Shradh Puja at Future Point will be performed under strict vedic rituals so that the one can alleviate all their past bad karmas and get rid of Pitru Dosh from their kundali. The period of Shradh is also known as ’Pitra Paksha’ or ’Pitru Paksha’.
Shradh is also known as Pitru Paksha. Pitru Paksha is a 15 day’s lunar period which starts from Bhadrapada Purnima and ends at Ashwin Amavasya, which is also known as Sarva Pitru Amavasya. In this period, Hindus pay special respect and honor to their ancestors publically, through food offerings. According to Brahma Puran, Yamraj (Lord of Death) give freedom to all the souls on the eve of Krishna Paksha so that they can eat the food which is offered to them by their children on the occasion of Shradh. Special Poojas are performed and food is offered to Brahmin priests during the 15 days of Shradh.
The most significant day of Pitru Paksha is the last day, which is also known as Sarvapitri Amavasya or Mahalaya Amavasya. Those who passed away on Amavasya, Purnima, and Chaturdashi tithi for them the Amavasya Tithi Shraddha is done. A single Pitru Paksha Shraddha is also enough to give homage to all the deceased souls in the family if someone is not able to perform all the Shraddhas on the given dates. The significance of Pitru Paksha can be best known from one of the biggest epics of all time Mahabharata.
Benefits of Shradh Puja:
If one performs the Shradh Puja, then it not only gives peace and contentment to his/her ancestors but also brings home incredible benefits in the life of that native.
- It enhances the spiritual aura around a person that wards off negative energies and blesses the native with a powerful and magnetic personality.
- It bestows the native with financial prosperity and stability in terms of physical health & mental peace.
- While the purchase of property is not advised during Shradh but a person who performs Shradh Puja is blessed with gains in property & vehicles in his/her life.
- Shradh Puja removes the malefic influences of certain planets from the business house of a native’s horoscope, thus resulting in consistent gains in business income.
- Shradh Puja plays a key role in pacifying the negative effects of an ill-placed Jupiter in one’s horoscope. Hence, giving success in career & education to the native.
- It is said that the blessings of departed souls that one gets after Shradh Puja rings in the divine power of materialization or siddhi in a person.
- Shradh Puja is also considered as one of the greatest remedies for a person suffering from Pitra Dosh in his/her Kundli.
The Shradh Puja procedure will include:
- Tarpan Vidhi
- Bhog & Prasad
- 5 Important meal offerings will be made in the name of your ancestors
- गाय का भोजन (Food for Cows)
- ब्राह्मण का भोजन (Food for Brahmans)
- चीटियों का भोजन (Food for Ants)
- कौए का भोजन (Food for Crows)
- कुत्ते का भोजन (Food for Dogs)
- Sankalp in the name of the Ancestor
Pujan Samgri (Ingredients & Material) Used in the Shradh Puja
- Black Sesame Seeds (काला तिल)
- Barley (जौ)
- Rice (चावल)
- Poori Sabzi
Details Required for Shradh Puja:
Please provide us with the below mentioned details in the query box for performing the Shradh Puja.
- Your Name, Father’s Name, and Gotra
- The complete Name of the person for whom you want to offer Shradh Puja, along with your relationship with them.
- Tithi/Date of death of the deceased
Note: Some Puja Items of Prasad might not get delivered due to customs issues for international clients.
Shradh Puja by Future Point includes:
- Chanting of the Powerful Mantra for an appropriate number of times by brahmin priests to evoke the blessings from your ancestors in your life and get benefic results in all the tasks.
- The Shradh Puja will also negate the effects of the Pitru Dosh if present in one’s kundali.
- You will be able to watch this Puja being performed LIVE through a link provided to you by us. You can watch the Shradh Puja from the comfort of your home through LIVE facility provided solely on Future Point.
- There’s also an option available wherein you can choose to get the Prasad of the Puja delivered at your home.
Book Shradh Puja from Future Point to receive choicest blessings from your ancestors along these amazing offers.
We assure you that all Puja rituals are performed by Learned Brahmin Priests in strict accordance with Vedic rituals.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I get to watch the Puja?
- Why should I perform Shradh Puja Online?
Yes. When your Puja is being performed by brahmin priests, you will be sent a link to watch the puja being performed LIVE under your name.
The Puja is performed for the attainment of blessings from one’s ancestors. Believed to relieve the deceased family members from their past karmas and help the devotee get blessings from them. When you perform the Shradh Puja during the 15 day auspicious window, you are likely to get multifold blessings. Also performed for the removal of Kaal Sarp Dosha from Kundali, the Shraddh Puja is considered one of the most important puja as per the Hindu vedic rituals.