Navratri Maha Hawan & Kanya Pujan
To celebrate the completion of 9 days of Navratri, a hawan is held so that the goddess blesses her ardent devotees with her choicest blessings and takes away all of their troubles. The completion of Navratri is never over without Kanya Pujan or the ceremony where 9 girls are fed, keeping in mind that they are the incarnation of the 9 avatars of Durga.
On the Ashtami or Navmi of Navratri, 9 little girls are offered sweet and savoury meals to please them, while revering them as Maa Parvati’s incarnation.
The completion of the auspicious festivities of Navratri comes to an end with the ritual of Kanya Pujan (Worship of Girl Child). Without feeding the girl child, the fasts observed during Navratri have no meaning whatsoever.
The young girls are given sweets, fruits and other eatables that children enjoy along with ’Dakshina’ (Gift in the form of money, toys etc.)
The ritual of Kanya Pujan is performed with utmost respect & devotion towards Maa Durga.
Out of the nine days of Navratri, Kanya Pujan is done on either Ashtami (8th Day) or the Navami (9th Day) of Navratri. The Navratri Hawan and Kanya Pujan at Future Point is a group Puja which will have a plethora of Pujan added in it. The Hawan would be performed on two days, as selected by the patron- either on Ashtami or Navmi.
Benefits of Navratri Maha Hawan & Kanya Pujan:
- The Maha Hawan will include Ganesh Pujan Aahuti, Navgraha Pujan Aahuti, Van Kalash Aahuti, Shidash Mantra Aahuti, Srisukti Purusukta Aahuti, Maha Mrityunjaya Aahuti, and Batuk Bhairav Aahuti.
- It brings an abundance of wealth in your life.
- It dispels all obstacles from your life.
- It protects you from all enemies.
- It destroys the malefic karmic baggage that one carries from previous lives.
- The devotee will attain success and spiritual powers to achieve all goals.
- It enhances the luck and charm of the native.
- Provides a protective shield to safeguard against all odds.
Navratri Maha Hawan & Kanya Pujan includes:
- The Navaratri Maha Hawan will include 7 Aahuti done on your behalf to all the deities so that you get rid of all the problems present in your life.
- The Kanya Pujan will be done on your behalf, which would include the food and return gifts given to the kids.
- The Kanya Pujan on your behalf by highly learned Brahmin Priests.
- An arrangement of watching the Puja being performed under your name via a recording provided to you by us in the comfort of your home.
Note: The Navaratri Maha Havan & Kanya Pujan is performed in strict accordance with all Vedic and Durga Puja rules & rituals.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why should I go for Navaratri Maha Hawan & Kanya Pujan?
The Navaratri Maha Hawan is a group puja which will be performed by learned Brahmin priests with utmost diligence. With Navratri being the most pious festival in Hindu religion, the Maha Hawan with special aahuti to 7 divine powers will enhance your luck and bring abundance and affluence in your life. The Maha Hawan will be followed by Kanya Pujan which is deemed the most important part of the Navratri festival. A Navratri Puja is never complete without the Kanya Pujan as mentioned in the ancient Hindu texts. Don’t miss the Navaratri Maha Hawan & Kanya Pujan this Navratri!
- Who will perform the Navratri Maha Hawan & Kanya Puja?
Every Online Puja that you book at Future Point is performed under strict adherence to the Pujan Vidhi that’s according to the Vedas and rituals. Every Puja gets performed by learned Brahmin priests with utmost devotion under the procedures mentioned as per the holy scriptures.
- Do I get to watch the Puja?
Yes! Once you book a puja, you will be intimated about the time slot and muhurat under which it will be performed. You can watch the Puja being performed under your name via a link provided to you.
- Is there any minimum age to go for Navratri Maha Hawan & Kanya Pujan?
No there isn’t. There are a plethora of benefits one can achieve through the Maha Hawan in Navratri, thus one should not wait to get harmony back in their life. Multiply your blessings with Kanya Puja this Navratri.
- Can I book the Navratri Maha Hawan with Kanya Puja for someone else in my family?
Of course, you can! The benefits of this puja are numerous and one can expect prosperity knocking at their door after the completion of this Maha Hawan. Navratri marks the beginning of new things in one’s life, so to keep the love and warmth stable in your life, perform the Navaratri Maha Hawan and Kanya Pujan to get Maa Parvati’s blessings on your life and that of your family.
For any queries related to Puja feel free to call or whatsapp 8810625600 Call Now