Dasha Mahavidya Puja
The 10 aspects of Shakti, Dasha Mahavidya Puja celebrates the 10 forms of Goddess Parvati and her benign influence on the lives of her devotees. Dasha Mahavidya, as a term, means Ten Great Knowledge or Wisdom, and thus each form or avatar of the Goddess represents a knowledge. The knowledge that the divine mother of all is the supreme source of power and energy enlightened the masses about the need to revere the feminine. According to Hindu Mythology, Goddess Parvati revealed her 10 forms to her husband, Lord Shiva after a slight disagreement. This was a momentous event as it marked the 10 forms of Shakti in the history of Hindu religion and thus started the worship of the sacred feminine branch of divinity.
The 10 forms of divinity in the Dasha Mahavidya are:
1. Kali: the fierce goddess of destruction.
2. Tara: the benign goddess of sympathy and stability.
3. Tripurasundari or Shodashi: the goddess of virtue and abundance.
4. Bhuvaneshwari: the goddess who governs the cosmos and is accorded as the root of creation.
5. Bhairavi: the fiercest form of Goddess Parvati representing the power of Kundalini.
6. Chinnamasta: the headless goddess, showcasing the power of transformation.
7. Dhumavati: the widowed goddess who bestows with supernatural powers.
8. Baglamukhi: the goddess of black magic and esoteric powers, she holds the power to cast off all evil.
9. Matangi: the ferocious form of Maa Parvati, she rules over our sensory organs.
10. Kamalatmika or Kamala: the graciously beautiful goddess who opens the heart and eyes to the beauty of the mundane.
As per the traditional Hindu beliefs, the Dasa Mahavidya have been divided into two sub-categories, one with the benign goddesses and the other with fierce and ferocious forms of Kali. The Dasha Mahavidya start with Kali, the fearsome goddess who cuts off the head and ends at Kamalatmika who opens up our heart to see the world with greater intensity and love. The Das Mahavidya form of Goddess Parvati has been linked to Tantric and supernatural energies since time immemorial.
Benefits of Dasha Mahavidya Puja:
- Getting the blesings of all 10 forms of Goddesses that represent Cosmic Wisdom.
- Gives the devotee a greater sense of judgement and opens the mind to newer ventures.
- The Puja has tantric ties, which creates a harmonious balance between the inner conscience and outer persona.
- The powerful Puja of Das Mahavidya helps in seeking the divine blessings of the Almighty.
- An excellent Puja for those who seek affluence in life.
- Dasha Mahavidya protects against all odds due to the grace of all 10 forms of cosmic wisdom.
- Advised for those who suffer from low self-esteem. The Puja will benefit in addressing the factors responsible for the overall personality and enhancing them for the better.
- Eliminates the bad energies present in the environment.
Dasha Mahavidya Puja includes:
- The Dasha Mahavidya Puja will include the (recitation) of Dasha Mahavidya Mantra by highly learned Brahmins.
- The Puja would bestow the devotee with blessings from all 10 forms of Maha Shakti.
- The Dasha Mahavidya Puja will have the option of Arrangement of watching the Puja being performed under your name via a recording provided to you by us.
Dasha Mahavidya Puja is performed in strict accordance with all Vedic rules & rituals.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I go for Dasha Mahavidya Puja?
Who will perform the Dasha Mahavidya Puja?
With a myriad of benefits, the Dasha Mahavidya Puja has been known to bless a devotee with knowledge and wisdom par excellence. No matter what your troubles are - the Dasha Mahavidya Puja has the power to alleviate your concerns and troubles. Don’t wait up! Book your Dasha Mahavidya Puja Online now.
Do I get to watch the Puja?
Every Online Puja that you book at Future Point is performed under strict adherence to the Pujan Vidhi that’s according to the Vedas and rituals. Every Puja gets performed by learned Brahmin priests with utmost devotion under the procedures mentioned as per the holy scriptures.
Is there any minimum age to go for Dasha Mahavidya Puja?
Yes! Once you book a puja, you will be intimated about the time slot and muhurat under which it will be performed. You can watch the Puja being performed under your name via a link provided to you.
Can I book the Dasha Mahavidya Puja for someone else in my family?
No there isn’t. Anyone can go for this auspicious Puja and get benefitted by the plethora of perks it brings along.
Absolutely Yes! You can book Navratri puja online at Future Point and perform it under the name of your entire family. Bring auspiciousness in your home with the powerful chant of Dasha Mahavidya Mantra.