Mangal Graha Shanti Puja
About Mangal (Mars)
Mangal or Mars is a very volatile planet as per the principles of Vedic Astrology. Mars is the ’Commander’ of the ’Army of Gods’ and represents wars & conflicts.
This red planet is capable of driving the trajectory of one’s life towards unthinkable heights if it is positively placed in the horoscope of that person. One the hand, an ill-placed Mars in the horoscope can induce severe losses & fatalities in the life of a person.
Mars (Mangal) in its absolute essence signifies attributes such as courage, strength, determination and will power, to name a few.
Interestingly, Mars is the natural significator of property or real estate and the professions ruled by Mars are mainly Police, Military, Combative Sports, Chemicals, Weapons, Explosives, and Heavy Engineering.
Mars is raw power and it is extremely important that this planet must be in a positive state in a person’s horoscope.
Purpose of ’Mangal Graha Shanti Puja’
When Mars is badly positioned or aspected in a person’s birth horoscope, it brings a lot of problems such as accidents, injuries, untimely death, miscarriages/abortion, loss of vigour & infertility, diminished enthusiasm, financial losses, legal troubles, low will power and bickering in marriage & relationship that often leads to break ups.
To counter these problems, Vedic Astrology prescribes an incredibly powerful ritual called ’Mangal Graha Shanti Puja’.
The main purpose of this highly effective Puja or sacred ritual is to pacify the negative effects of planet Mars in the life of a person and at the same time, turn this ’Red Planet’ into a favourable planet for the person thereby, opening up the avenues of equally strong positive effects of Mars in life.
Benefits of ’Mangal Graha Shanti Puja’
- It calms down an agitated Mars that has been causing turbulence in the life of a person.
- It brings an end to repeated financial losses.
- This Puja ensures a safe & successful pregnancy for women who are expecting and significantly lowers the risk of miscarriages or abortion.
- It brings clarity in thoughts and results in a peaceful state of mind.
- Students witness better focus and an increase in their ability to perceive academic concepts with this Puja.
- This Puja brings success to aspirants appearing in a competitive exam whether for a job or educational purposes.
- It brings an upsurge in the energy & vitality levels.
- Childless couples facing the problem of infertility find this Puja immensely beneficial and see a rise in their prospects to conceive and bear a child.
- It brings a turn-around in business and ensures the consistent inflow of orders and improves margins of profit significantly
- It protects a business from insolvency and administrative hurdles.
- It protects the residence or office of a person from fire breakouts.
- It provides opportunities for growth in career and significantly increases the prospects of a promotion.
- It attracts the support of high ranking officials in your job and results in a cordial professional relationship with the senior administration.
- It protects from accidents and injuries while driving or performing daily activities.
- For someone entangled in serious legal complications, this Puja brings relief and move matters either towards a victory or a favorable resolution.
- It makes one emerge victorious over all enemies both open as well as hidden.
- Abundance in wealth and prosperity in the family are a natural outcome of this Puja.
- It wards off all evil or black magic spells that, if at all, are cast upon a person.
- It removes delays and obstacles in marriage for those who are single and ensures a speedy marriage.
- It mends troubled relationships among couples by reducing bitterness and bringing in a sense of love & understanding.
- It promotes gain of property and successful dealings in the real estate sector.
- It helps in resolving the disputes related to property especially ancestral or parental property into one’s favor.
- It provides relief from ailments related to blood and promotes quick recovery in cases of skin burns or other skin related health issues.
- It also improves digestion and promotes the optimum secretion of health-promoting hormones in the body.
What is included in ’Mangal Graha Shanti Puja’?
- This Puja involves the chanting of highly powerful mantra of Mangal/Mars (10000 chants) which pacifies Mars’ malefic effects on a person.
- The Puja is performed by a well learned Brahmin priest.
- This Puja is performed at the best ’Muhurat’ (Astrological Timing) that increases the positive effects and results of this Puja, manifolds.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is there any age-related requirement for this Puja?
No, there is no age prerequisite for this Puja and anyone can opt for this Puja to get rid of the malefic effects of Mangal (Mars) in life and ensure that such problems do not arise again.
- Is the Puja really beneficial?
When the problems you face are real, then you must also have faith in the solution as well. Do not undermine the power of mantras.
- Can I arrange this Puja in the name of someone other than me?
Of course. There is no better gift that you can give to your near & dear ones, than arranging such a powerful spiritual offering in their name which would benefit them immensely and bring them out of their problems.