Mahashivratri Maha Pujan
Revering Lord Mahakaal on the Grand Night of Mahashivratri blesses the devotee with a problem-free life. The beneficiary lord shiva is known to shower his devotees with unconditional love, fulfilling all their whims & wishes. As per Hindu scriptures, worshipping Shiva on the holy day of Mahashivratri endows the devotee with exceptional favors & grants. Rudrabhishek Pujan on Mahashivratri along with the chanting of the most powerful Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra can bestow the lord’s worshipper with his choicest blessings, alleviating even the gravest of sin’s.
If done with the utmost care, precision, and devotion- the Online Mahashivratri Puja with Rudram chanting along with 108 times Mahamrityunjaya Mantra chanting can provide instant relief from life-threatening situations. It prolongs one’s lifespan, helps overcome all troubles & obstacles, simultaneously aiding to get rid of fears.
Mahamrityunjaya mantra is also known as the Triyambaka Mantra. According to many, chanting the mantra releases a string of vibrations that realigns the physical body ensuring maintenance and restoration of good health. The Triyambaka Mantra or Mahamrityunjaya Mantra comes from the Holy Rig Veda- the most potent Shiva Mantra is known to prevent untimely death. Signifying the ’oneness’ of the universe- the chanting of Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra on Mahashivratri through a Maha Puja can invoke the ultimate blessings of the lord, liberating you from the burden of Karma.
Note: The Special Puja is to be performed on the occasion of Mahashivratri; however, due to the multitude of benefits, it can be done any day of the year.
Purpose of Mahashivratri Maha Puja:
Including a special Yagya, the Maha Pujan for Mahashivratri oughts to sort life problems through the blessings of Lord Shiva. It neutralizes the influence of the evil forces in one’s life, along with the destructive and malevolent factors creating hurdles in your pattern of growth. The divine connection of Mahashivratri Pujan with Lord Shiva aides in creating a safe space around the worshipper so that they stay at bay from all negative influences. Setbacks of any kind, unforeseen turmoils, or untimely death- problems of the most severe nature get derailed due to the mystical powers of the Rudrabhishek & Mahamrityunjaya Pujan Yagya.
The primary focus of this Puja is to get a devotee closer to Lord Shiva on the night his powers are at their peak. The Yagya aims to create a shield around the worshipper that protects him/her against all malevolent forces.
Benefits of Mahashivratri Maha Puja:
Mentioned below are some of the benefits of performing the Mahashivratri Maha Pujan to please Lord Shiva.
- With the power of divine mantras, you can overcome all your most significant troubles in the time of dire need.
- With the blanket of comfort that Shiva’s worship brings, the Pujan acts as the sole cleanser of the devotee, channelizing positivity through the surroundings.
- Extremely beneficial to those battling health ailments, Shiva’s Pujan can help win over every disease.
- It can help alleviate sins from past accumulated Karma, along with showing you the correct path to move forward in life.
- Those struggling with career choices can perform the Maha Rudrabhishek Pujan on Mahashivratri to gain stark confidence and opulence back in life.
- Couples longing for a child can also benefit from this special Puja.
- If successfully performed, the Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra proves to be a saving grace for the terminally ill.
- This Puja also benefits in acquiring sound health, wealth, and riches in life.
Mahashivratri Maha Puja Includes:
- Chanting Powerful Rudrams, for successful completion of Rudrabhishek Puja.
- 108 times chanting of Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra with Jaap Mala by learned brahmin priests.
- Worshipping Lord Shiva with flowers, lamps, dhatura, ark, bhang, sandalwood, tulsi, and bel leaves, betel nuts, fruits, sweets, and other sacred items.
- Rudrabhishekam of Lord Shiva with milk and water.
- A Sankalp in your name to bless you with Shiva’s blessings.
Note: Those facing hardships in life, or are looking to get Shiva’s blessings in life for a calm, peaceful, and successful life must perform Mahashivratri Maha Pujan.