According to Vedic Astrology, Rudraksha Mala is useful and beneficial for the wearer as the Benefits of Wearing Rudraksha Mala will keep on increasing with the number of beads in the Rudraksha Mala. It is known to benefit the wearer by controlling stress and blood pressure. The Rudraksha beads vary according to the range from 1 Mukhi to 21 Mukhi. Each bead has the capability of aligning native’s mind and energy that leads to improvement in health. This ultimately helps one to attain happiness, harmony, material fulfillment, creativity, intuitive ability, and self- empowerment.
Rudraksha has the ability to nullify the negative effects of malefic planets to a great extent. As mentioned in the Shastras, this mala can never harm the wearer because of its highly powerful positive powers. No other bead or necklace can beat the auspiciousness and power of Rudraksha. The person who wears Rudraksha becomes highly ambitious and can attain worldly happiness.
Benefits of Wearing Rudraksha
An individual could have a number of benefits of wearing Rudraksha Mala and could attain success and prosperity in his/her life. The benefits of the Rudraksha Rosary are as follows.
- Wearing Rudraksha brings clarity in the mind of the individual and it also increases the power of intuition.
- Rudraksha protects the wearer from all the negative effects and removes obstacles from the path of native and helps to achieve success in every step of life.
- Rudraksha provides peace, also enhances the knowledge and concentration power of the wearer.
- Wearing Rudraksha makes the person free from all the sins that he/she has committed. All his plannings and desires accomplished by wearing the rudraksha Mala.
Method of wearing the Rudraksha Mala
One should follow the proper procedure and Method to Wear Rudraksha Mala.
- It is most important to wear rudraksha after performing some rituals and with the proper procedure and method.
- Rudraksha is specifically worn on Mondays in the month of Shukla Paksha.
- Always make sure that you touch Rudraksha Mala with Shivling before wearing it and then apply the ashes of the Hawan on it while chanting the following mantra: “om Tatpurushaya Vidmahe Mahadevaya Dheemahi Tanno Rudra Prachodayat”.
- The wearer should face towards the east or north direction while wearing the rosary.
- If the individual is unable to recite the respective Rudraksha Mantra then he/she could wear it by simply worshipping it.
- One can wear a single rudraksha or make a Rudraksha Mala with the pure red thread.
Future Point provides you with the best quality and authentic astrological remedial products. In order to eradicate all the negativity from your life, one must Buy Rudraksha Mala Online from Future Point at the best price. Before buying this Mala it is highly recommended that you Consult an Astrologer to obtain the proper knowledge of the product.