By wearing a Pearl gemstone, bring harmony and stability in your life. It is the gemstone for the zodiac sign Cancer. Strong Moon always denotes strong creativity, imagination, fearlessness, emotional balance, adaptability, and introspection. Buy natural Pearl gemstone to reduce the malefic effects of Moon keep emotional instability, fears, insecurity, restlessness, sulkiness, and irrationality at bay. The original pearl stone is a flawless, smooth, shining, round stone. If the planet Moon is debilitated and afflicted, the Pearl stone helps immensely especially during the Maha Dasha and Antar Dasha of Moon. It also enhances native’s thinking power, sharpens memory and helps in career enhancement with creativity & uniqueness in thoughts. It is the most suitable gemstone for individuals who wish to get relief from anxiety and short-temper. This gem is highly beneficial in maintaining a cordial relationship with mother and maternal relationships.
Buy Pearl (Moti) stone online from Future Point, the most trusted Astrological Website in India.
Purpose of wearing Pearl Gemstone
This Gemstone is said to strengthen the mental abilities of an individual. Wearing Pearl gemstone boosts up the native’s concentration power, invokes creative thoughts & enhances memory power prompting one to think out-of-the-box with a sharp mind. It is highly suitable for professionals who have to apply creative ideas and promptness in activities. In addition, Moti gemstone can calm anger, cure depression, relieve one from over-anxiety and helps lead a peaceful life.
Pearl is used in removing the malefic effects of the Moon and in turn, strengthens the mind force of the wearer. It develops a healthy relationship between husband and wife and inspires love and faith between the two partners. It rules your mental and emotional state. The overall personality in terms of the psychological growth of an individual is reflected by it. An individual can wear it if he/she is having a quiet friendly moon in the horoscope.
Types of Pearl Gemstone
1. Freshwater Pearl
Cultured Freshwater Pearl is created using freshwater mussels. Astrologers perceive pearl stone or Moti gemstone as one of the best gemstones which can be worn to receive the magical powers from Moon.2. Pearl South Sea
South Sea Pearl is larger than other Pearl types and has a unique luster quality – a soft reflection due to the large aragonite platelets that make up the pearl. They also have the thickest average nacre of all cultured pearls. These factors make South Sea Pearl both distinctive and valuable. South Sea Pearl has the highest value and commands the highest price amongst all other types of Pearls.
3. Keshi Freshwater Pearl
Keshi Pearl is form either in saltwater or freshwater pearls. This Pearl is generally small in size and, because there is no nucleus to guide the ultimate shaping of the pearl, their shapes vary widely. Keshi comes in a wide variety of colors, and tend to have high luster and even rare orient. This is due to their solid-nacre composition.
Technical Composition of Pearl Gemstone
The chemical composition of Pearl stone comprises of 82-86% Calcium Carbonate, 10-14% conchiolin and 2-4% of water (CaCO3 and H2O). The refractive index of a Pearlstone ranges between 1.530-1.685. The hardness of the gemstone on the Mohs scale ranges between 3.5-4 and its specific gravity is 2.65-2.85. Wearing a Pearl can bring harmony and stability in the life of the wearer. Pearl relates to the planet Moon from the astrology point of view. It symbolizes purity, chastity, calmness, and innocence. Pearls are available in different colors like Pink Pearl, Black Pearl, Black Pearl, etc.
Astrological Benefits of Pearl Gemstone
In accordance with the astrological point of view, the planet Moon is represented by Pearl. This stone is known for its healing properties. Here are some of the astrological benefits of Pearl:
- Pearl is said to be extremely useful in keeping the mind relaxed and worry-free. By wearing a Pearl, the native can expect to have cordial relations with the loved ones and may also witness the enhanced self-confidence.
- Astrologers believe that wearing Pearl gemstone benefits the native in the professions where deep concentration, high confidence, and better self-expression is highly required.
- A person suffering from a mental disorder, indecisiveness, depression, and instability in life is advised to wear pearl stone.
- Pearl gemstone is recommended for those who get offended easily and lose their temper very easily. The gemstone helps remove the ill effects of the moon and strengthens the mind of the wearer.
- Buy Pearl Online if you are having problems related to throat or eyes.
- It is highly beneficial for women because it increases the facial luster and beauty of the wearer.
- It is believed that the wearer of this gemstone can expect to have good fortune, status, respect, and knowledge, etc.
- This Gemstone is highly beneficial for the people associated with business-like cinema, drama, agriculture, cloth, photo studio, sculpture, painting geography, research, philosophy, sports, computers, hotels, and jewelry.
- Apart from these benefits, a Pearl can always be worn as jewelry. Pearls make very good jewelry items be it a bracelet, ring, necklace or pendant.
- Pearls play the role of creating balance and providing cool energy to the wearer.
Benefits of Pearl Gemstone
Pearl gemstone holds a strong, centuries-old reputation for its high aesthetics, unique metaphysical properties, and healing abilities.
- According to the Vedas – Moon rules emotions. Hence Pearl is often recommended to the people who find difficulty in controlling their anger.
- By wearing this Gemstone, the native can expect success in creative and artistic pursuits.
- Since Moon is associated with the mother or the nurturer in the Vedic astrology, wearing Chandra Ratna - Moti benefits the health of the native’s mother and strengthens their mutual bonding.
- According to the ancient texts, wearing a natural Pearl benefits the native to get relief from water-borne diseases.
- It is said that the positive energies of Pearl stimulate the water balance in the body and thereby helps the wearer to gain clean fresh skin, bright eyes, and a strong circulatory system.
- The benefit of wearing Pearl gemstone is that it enhances self-confidence in the wearer and helps them to express themselves freely.
- It is therefore very beneficial for people working as counselors, public speakers, therapists, psychologists, and said to bring prosperity to people dealing in dairy products, travel, and tourism industries.
- Medically, Pearl is believed in keeping the ‘Heart’ strong and healthy. Also, it is said that this stone benefits water-induced ailments and maintains the water balance in our body. It is also worn to cure conditions such as pneumonia.
- The healing abilities of Pearl gemstone are manifold, making it an important stone for combating a wide array of health problems caused by an ill-placed Moon.
- This gemstone is beneficial for females, as it helps in menstrual problems as well as promote their fertility, beauty, and charm. In this way, the wearer can experience the soothing effects of Pearl to heal his/her body and mind.
- It enhances the muscular strength and shields the wearer from the evil spirits, black magic, hexing, etc.
- It also increases the memory power of the native and infuses creativity & love for music and arts.
Buy Moti stone Online from Future Point Astro shop to enjoy all the worldly pleasures this stone brings along.
Identification of a Real Pearl Gemstone
Pearls can be identified by their pearly luster and when rubbed gently against the teeth, slightly rough surface texture can be detected, whereas imitation pearls feel smooth. The surface appearance of the natural and cultured pearls is usually the same, but the density of cultured pearls is usually higher, at approximately 2.73 for most. The only definite way of distinguishing between natural and cultured pearls is to examine their internal structure. Experts use endoscopes to do this through the drill holes of pearls. Natural pearls have concentric internal layers.
Test for identification
1. The best and the premier Pearl is round and smooth in shape with distinctive gloss and shine, but besides that, there are other shapes of Pearl that also exist. Planet Moon is primarily a symbol of love and beauty however, this stone is one of the oldest gemstones and was reckoned as the most valuable one.
2. When you rub Pearl stone lightly across your upper front teeth, the real Pearl feels rough while the imitated Pearl gives a smooth feeling.
3. Real Pearl Gemstone possesses perfectly round, globular shape and size, while the imitation Pearls are of any random shape and size.
4. Real Moti Stone is comparatively heavier than the imitated ones. If the surface of the gemstone is examined with a loupe, then it can be determined that the Real Pearl has an unusual fine-grained pattern, and on the contrary, the artificial one appears uneven and lumpy.
Qualities of a good Pearl Gemstone
The quality of a natural Pearl depends largely on its origin, body-color, surface texture, luster and shape (also called orientation). The best quality Pearls are sourced from the coast of South India, Sri Lanka, Japan, the Persian Gulf, Myanmar, Mexico, and Venezuela. Pearls found in the Basra city of Persian Gulf (traded as Basra Pearl) are considered the most valuable because of their immense rarity and strong historical significance. South Sea pearls from India, ‘Kahil Moti’ from Sri Lanka, Mikimoto Pearls and Akoya Pearls of Japan are relatively less precious but quite popular in the gems and jewelry industry.
Pearl’s body color and overtones depending on the type of Mollusc that produces them. Generally, a pure white Natural Pearl with a slight rosy overtone is considered the most valuable variety. Cream-colored pearl serves as the second most preferred choice.
Due to the distinct color, the deep golden and black pearl stone are considered rarer and valued accordingly. Pearls are available in a variety of colors. It includes the following: White, pink, silver, cream, golden, green, blue and black.
Pearls can be round, oval, pear-shaped or misshapen (baroque pearls). However, the best pearl is regularly shaped in a globular manner. The most valuable shapes are symmetrical spheres or symmetrical drops. Pearls are natural organic gemstones, so can occur in any possible shape which makes this gemstone both interesting and one-of-a-kind. Generally, the round and near-round Pearl are rare and considered the most valuable.
Carat and Clarity
Size bears a huge impact on the pearl price per carat. Large size pearls are more expensive than a similar smaller pearl because it takes a longer time in its formation. Hence, the larger is the pearl, the higher is its value. Pearls should have a shiny luster and their surface should show sharp and bright reflections. Generally, the fewer and smaller are the imperfection, more valuable is the pearl. Due to its organic formation, minor flaws don’t create a significant price difference. Pearl with brilliant luster deserves a higher value whereas dull and milky pearl are priced cheaply.
NOTE: Future Point provides you with a Genuine Gemstone Certification when you Buy Pearl Moti Gemstone Online gemstone through our website. This certification will be 100% authentic and substantiate that the gemstone you have shopped for is 100% original. Shop online for Pearl Gemstone from Future Point, the most trusted Astrological Website in India.
DISCLAIMER: Before wearing any gemstone make sure that you consult an Astrologer for your Horoscope and get the gemstone that suits you the best. Alternatively, you can also get a Gem Recommendation Report to check if the gemstone is suitable for you as per your Kundli Predictions.