According to a Hindu calendar, on March 31, 2018, Chaitra month is the festival of Hanuman Jayanti on Purnima. It is believed that Hanuman ji was born on this day. Sankatmochan Hanuman ji omits all the misery of his devotees and by his grace and every wish is fulfilled. Hanuman Jayanti is a very auspicious day to fulfill your all desires and wishes.
Shubh Mahurat of Pujan
The puja time will begin at 19:35 on March 30 and ends at 18:06 on March 31. The best way to appease Lord Hanuman is to worship his beloved Lord Rama. Chanting "Rama" is believed to bring the devotees closer to the Vanar God.
Importance of Hanuman Jayanti
As this year Hanuman Jayanti is coming in march it is very auspicious for every devotee. Hanuman ji is the only deity who fulfill all the desires and wishes. On this day five or eleven times recite Hanuman Chalisa to get blessings of Hanuman ji. Hanuman ji is the 11th incarnation of Lord Shiva’s rudra avatar. And he is the most superior, powerful and famous avatar of Lord Shiva.
Pujan Vidhi of Hanuman Jayanti
- Get up early in the morning and take bath.
- After this take resolution for fast.
- Place the hanuman ji idol in east direction.
- Recite this mantra during puja – om shree hanumantey namah
- Offer sindoor and paan ka bida to sankat mochan hanuman ji.
- Recite hanuman chalisa and sundar kaand.
- Invite the God to accept your offerings and prayers. Invoke the Gods to welcome them to your home and accept your humble offerings.
- Meditate for a while and then seek the God blessings.
- Now perform the Aarti by ringing the bell and conclude the puja.
On this auspicious occasion, Hanuman ji can be pleased with the chanting of some mantras. Today we are going to tell you some astounding remedies that will solve all your problems.
Mantra to get rid of all the sufferings
"manojavan maarutatulyavegam jitendriyan buddhimataan varishtham.
vaataatmajan vaanarayoothamukhyan shree raamadootan sharanan prapadaye"
Mantra to attain wealth and prosperity
"markatesh mahotsaah sarvashok vinaashan.
shatroon sanhar maan raksha shriyan daapay me prabho"
Mantra to overcome obstacles coming in the works
"Hanumaan angad ran gaaje.
haanke sunakrt rajaneechar bhaaje"
Mantra of disease relief
"naase rog hare sab peera.
jo sumirai hanumat bal beera."
Recite this chaupai at least 108 times.
For attaining good luck
"vaayuputr namastubhyan pushpan sauvarnakan priyam.
poojayishyaami te moordhi navaratna-samujajalam."
Offer flowers to lord Hanuman while chanting this mantra.
How to recite the above mantras
Wake up early on the morning of 31st March, go to Hanuman mandir after having a bath. Sit down at a quiet place in the temple and chant 108 of any of these mantras. Rudraksha garland is best used for chanting the above mantras.
Remedies to do on the auspicious day of Hanuman Jayanti
- The first solution is to mix a pinch of sindoor with ghee. Put the coating of this paste on Hanuman ji, doing this will make lord Hanuman happy and he will sate all your unfulfilled desires.
- Mix pinch of sindoor with ghee and make a swastika on a paper and put it in your safe or cupboard while touching it on your chest first with devotion. You will definitely benefit from this.
- If there is a delay in the marriage of a girl, take a pinch of sindoor and put it in the feet of Hanuman ji and pray to Hanuman ji for a quick marriage. After that, put the sindoor on your head to fulfill your wish of getting hitched quickly.
- On the other hand, reciting the mantra ‘om kraam kreem krom sa: bhaumaay namah" on Tuesday or on Hanuman Jayanti is beneficial.
- If you are thinking of starting a new business or want to move your business further then you should offer colorful nappy too lord Hanuman on Hanuman Jayanti.
- Burn the diya with the jasmine oil in the temple of lord Hanuman after reading the sundarkaand path and share the prasad in the temple only.
- Whenever you see a monkey in the neighborhood, it is best to feed jaggery, chana (whole unshelled roasted gram) and water.
- Make sweets of laddoo and sugar.
- Donate Sindoor (Vermillon) & Chameli oil/Jasmine oil for the idol of Hanumanji. Sindoor denotes victory and is a favorite of the Lord.
- Chant the siddha mantra- “Aum Namoh Hanumate Bhaya Bhanjanaya Sukham Kuru Phat Swaha” 11 times on Hanuman Jayanti.
Benefits of Hanuman Jayanti
- Start the Shri Hanuman Tail Pooja on this auspicious day. Your boons will be granted.
- People whose horoscopes are influenced by the adverse effects of Shani or Saturn will benefit by praying to Lord Hanuman on Hanuman Jayanti.
- Hanuman Jayanti is especially beneficial for people who have some Sade-Sati in their horoscope that is seven-and-a-half years of a difficult period.
- Offer 11 leaves of the Peepal tree (Scared Fig tree leaves) to Lord Hanuman. Ensure that the words ‘Shree Ram’ are written on the leaves; Lord Hanuman being an ardent devotee of Lord Rama.