Dr.Kanchana Kohombangeis citizen of Sri Lanka has done PhD in Palmistry. From last 10 years she is practicing palmistry and making worldwide experiments efficiently. She entered into a world of practical experiments based on the scientific knowledge and earned global appreciation. The blend of classical knowledge and the experience gained from experiments makes her really confident and effective.
Since her childhood she has had a great desire to explore the human hand.
Dr. K. Kohombangehas gained the privilege to introduce Hand Analysis with a modern perspective through its application in medical science, for the identification of behavioral pattern of the people based on scientific facts.
While completing her academic achievements in Viswa Jyotish Vidyapith in Kolkata she understood the reality of the human life along with the vicissitudes of life. She came to know about the contrasting situations of human life which helped her look in to the intricacies of life with a more balanced point of view. That is the kind of spiritual strength that she acquired in her life during her stay in India.
She had the experience of interacting and exploring the life of people who had achieved divination as well as with those who had the baser atavistic qualities. She has carried out researches in various religions along with cultural and linguistic aspects which has resulted in creating positive outcomes in sociological scenario, genetic situations and medical and human behavioral sciences. So far she has made the studies in the field of medical palmistry, scientific hand analysis, gestures and identification of personality through hand. Under these categories she has proved that hand can be used as a diagnostic instrument and also published research papers under various titles which are the first ever research papers published around the world.
Dr. K. Kohombange has lot of experience in academic research presentation and teaching. Presently she is working as a visiting lecturer at Bharathiya Jyothisha Padana Kendram Kerala India.
Following are the titles and honors bestowed to her by various Indian institutes who perceived her achievements.
- Woman of the year - All Kerala dowsers and healers foundation 2016
- Bharat Bhusan - Indian Institute of Oriental Heritage 2016
- Global Excellence in Palmistry – Bharathiya Jyothisha Padana Kendram Kerala India, 2015
- Viswa Bandhu - Indian Institute of Oriental Heritage 2015
- Varahmihir award and the titles of Karma Veer and Jyotish Bhashkar - Asian Astrologers Congress India, South Indian Astro Federation Nepal 2015
- Jagadguru Sankaracharya, Mahamahopadhyay MurarimohanVedantaditirtha Sastri and the title of Bharat Alankar - Indian Institute of Oriental Heritage 2014
Experience: 10 Years | Expertise : Palmistry
Online Consultancy :