Creating Your own Spreads
Many readers create their own spreads. You can do this by modifying an existing spread, or designing your own from scratch. You have to first decide what you want to know in general terms. Tarot questions are best framed with the words “what, why or how” rather than questions that have yes/no answers. Once you have decided what you want to know in general, break it down into specific things you want to know about the general area. Then design a spread to answer those specific questions. Determine the number of cards you want for each question, the total number of cards the spread will contain and a shape for it if you like your spreads to have a particular shape. Use the following summary for designing a spread:
- Discuss/brainstorm what the person wants to know in the form of questions or issues.
- Organize what they want to know in a list of questions or issues.
- Make adjustments to the questions/issues as needed adding new ones or re-wording what you have, until you both feel that you have the appropriate questions and issues identified.
- Draw a layout plan for addressing the issues and questions, deciding how many cards should be allocated for each one and decide on a design shape that appeals to both of you.
- Number the layout positions on your plan.
Click Here to read similar articles on futuresamachar.com